Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 09:39 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cracked sick inno.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	238535  
Old 04-12-2010, 09:41 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

yea i made sure it was tight but you right, 450lb bike fallin on it...just seemed crazy to me that it broke on the 2nd fall...its whateva tho..if he dont replace it then i will get another cage
Old 04-12-2010, 10:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
yea i made sure it was tight but you right, 450lb bike fallin on it...just seemed crazy to me that it broke on the 2nd fall...its whateva tho..if he dont replace it then i will get another cage
The cage thats on my bike now got bent to **** 10 minutes into my 1st time riding with it. **** happens. BUT seriously - if you're gonna buy another cage and toss that one, lemme get that then
Old 04-12-2010, 10:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

That looks like such a clean break that he should replace it. I know he had one batch of bad metal or some **** like that. A bunch of people broke their cages and thats what he said anyway. That was a while ago tho.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:08 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

i watched that bike fall...it DEF should not have broken from a fall like his...i was shcked when i seen it that bad...
Old 04-12-2010, 10:29 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That looks like such a clean break that he should replace it. I know he had one batch of bad metal or some **** like that. A bunch of people broke their cages and thats what he said anyway. That was a while ago tho.
well i hope he do replace it but if not then o well...but i will let you know what happens tomorrow when i speak to him
Old 04-12-2010, 10:46 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Yea, that does look like quite an odd break.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:55 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

+1 Im on my 3rd SI cage. I got an ATC on the way and wouldnt go back to SI but thats just my personal preference after going through 3 cages. If it cracked, get it welded. Not a big deal. I had my 1st SI cage welded. I understand that you'd be upset your cage cracked on your 2nd drop but **** happens. Its meant to protect your bike and it did
We'll see how well that Atown cage holds up to the abuse.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
i watched that bike fall...it DEF should not have broken from a fall like his...i was shcked when i seen it that bad...
Originally Posted by inolen
Yea, that does look like quite an odd break.
Def looks like it shouldnt have broken and he should definitely replace that ****.

well i hope he do replace it but if not then o well...but i will let you know what happens tomorrow when i speak to him
Word, post up after you talk to him
Old 04-12-2010, 11:09 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
We'll see how well that Atown cage holds up to the abuse.
Word, I'm curious to see as well. He said he added some extra gussets for support since he saw what I did to my SI cage lol.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Word, I'm curious to see as well. He said he added some extra gussets for support since he saw what I did to my SI cage lol.
That thing is mangled for sure. Guess that's what happens when you actually put in work
Old 04-12-2010, 11:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

he could take that cage back, weld that and grind it real smooth, and sell it again.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:24 PM
90-day squid probation

ikno one thing, im takin that damn 60t sprocket off, im def not ready for that choppy ****
Old 04-12-2010, 11:36 PM
NealFoReal

ikno one thing, im takin that damn 60t sprocket off, im def not ready for that choppy ****
Wanna trade your 60 for my 56 you got 525 pitch?
Old 04-12-2010, 11:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
That thing is mangled for sure. Guess that's what happens when you actually put in work
Word. You'll eventually know about puttin in work at the spot - or you might just quit before you get there lol.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Word. You'll eventually know about puttin in work at the spot - or you might just quit before you get there lol.
Nah no quitting for me. G35 is gone and I got a truck with roll down windows now. I committed myself to this, even if I don't wanna do it, which is far from the case I just finished working out. I need to get in the line next time so you guys can yell at me and get me motivated
Old 04-12-2010, 11:41 PM
90-day squid probation

Wanna trade your 60 for my 56 you got 525 pitch?
i was thinkn more like 54 but if idont get it by any chance then i'll take you up on that offer...and yea i have a 525 pitch
Old 04-12-2010, 11:45 PM
NealFoReal

I just finished working out.
oh thats right - your clutch finger hurt on sunday lmao.

i was thinkn more like 54 but if idont get it by any chance then i'll take you up on that offer...and yea i have a 525 pitch
word lemme know
Old 04-12-2010, 11:46 PM
90-day squid probation

Nah no quitting for me. G35 is gone and I got a truck with roll down windows now. I committed myself to this, even if I don't wanna do it, which is far from the case I just finished working out. I need to get in the line next time so you guys can yell at me and get me motivated
thats all you need is for someone to yell at you a couple times....my boy rides side by side wit me and tell me everything i do wrong and what i need to start doing or what i need to change...my only 2 bad habits was cuttin throttle once the bike got to the point and the other habit was grabbin throttle up high which caused me to gas waaayyy to much and thats how i ended on my *** a couple times...just get that i dont give a **** attitude and just do work son...i tryna have my bike back in the lots this weekend
Old 04-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

oh thats right - your clutch finger hurt on sunday lmao.

word lemme know
Not my clutch finger, that's fine. It's my arms and legs dude. I gotta get myself in shape for this ****. I haven't done physical activity in like 8 years I'll be fine for this weekend, I'm feeling good. You get used to it.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses