Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 09:58 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
wish that i can put my dick in her mouth so she can stfu with her crapy like that,and fucing youtube is full of trash like that.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
Why was it apart? Did you mod it? I've always had mine modded, my last one got banned though and the new xbox firmware is a much bigger pain in the *** to flash. There's a rrod fix I've read about that you can try. It involves ******* with the heatsinks or some ****. When I get to work I'll look for it.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...amp-fix-263026
Old 04-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
the one going to the ground is your ground..

The other 2 are power... one goes to the thermostat... dont touch that one. Tie into the power one.

This was if you forget to hit ur fan switch it will still come on if it gets hot.
wrong . tap into ground wire of thermostat and run a parrallell ground through a switch
Old 04-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh lordy lordy. Tonight we went to bleed his handbrake. He put a rag by his master. I just assumed he put a rag below the caliper covering the wheel but he didnt. So his crush washers were pissin fluid and fucked up the powder on the rear wheel Finally got his HB bled out but after this weekend he's gonna take the wheel off to get it re powdered. But nope - he's got a bunch of **** to do tomorrow to get it ready for the weekend hopefully. But I still dont know who you are and why Im telling you all this
neal have you changed that rear shock on your bike yet or are you still circle jerking about getting a magura , if you get rid of your brembo let me know , dibbs
Old 04-09-2010, 10:03 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
wrong . tap into ground wire of thermostat and run a parrallell ground through a switch
You just made his brain hurt by saying that !
Old 04-09-2010, 10:14 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

good wheelies last night everyone
Old 04-09-2010, 10:15 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
Yeah im feeling good after last nights Wheelies ...
Old 04-09-2010, 10:16 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

you ride every night?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:19 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DC631
Yeah im feeling good after last nights Wheelies ...
any bp yet?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:20 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Juca
you ride every night?
no, but i just lost my job. and in the past week ive went out riding more than the rest of the year. I dont think im goin back to every night, but hopefully 3-4 times a week instead of 0-1
Old 04-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

So, my other supervisor is trying to save my *** right now and I might be getting thrown a curveball. I might get transferred to another division, but they don't know if they can afford me. I might have to take a serious pay cut.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:26 AM

DC631 is a decent person

any bp yet?
Not yet but im getting close . Didn't loop it yet either ..
Old 04-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Is building another f4i

Not yet but im getting close . Didn't loop it yet either ..
take a lil of what alie had last night and you should loop it no problem
Old 04-09-2010, 10:30 AM

no, but i just lost my job.
yep my mother called me and told me that she lost her job,before one hour,it sucks
Old 04-09-2010, 10:40 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Juca
yep my mother called me and told me that she lost her job,before one hour,it sucks
tell her she can come over and make wheelies with me
bp chaser

Didn't loop it yet either ..
Keep trying
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
i ran R6/R1 radial masters before, now that i have my magura on my R6, my wr250x with the R1 master feels like garbage! its got so much feel and power!!!! now all i need is to get better on the R6 so i can use it more.....lol

you replace that hose last night? i guees i gotta do it soon, what tubing are you using?
I spoke to Ethiopian and he said just dont bleed the system with the line sweating like that. He said once he bled his **** is when it got fucked up so ima ride w it like that for the weekend and then swap it out. Then Ima buy that **** they sell on the yoyodyne site.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:42 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Keep trying
I plan on it ! hopefully more this weekend !
Old 04-09-2010, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
neal have you changed that rear shock on your bike yet or are you still circle jerking about getting a magura , if you get rid of your brembo let me know , dibbs
nope - havent changed it yet the new one i got is sitting on the floor next to my bike lol. next week ima do that and i changed my mind on the magura. im not gonna get it. i'll just ride and destroy ross's bike when i wanna ride w a magura lol.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:44 AM
NealFoReal

that was up there with the worst possible spot ive ever rode at.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses