Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 04:42 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Good thing we still don't have a public option.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:58 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DOKE
I'm scared to death. I was making VERY good money, I can't collect because the company said I violated a policy (that is considered willfull misconduct in Pennsylvania and procludes you from collecting unemployment), and I have a child and wife to support. Cobra (for heath insurance) is 700 bucks a month for us too. As you can imagine, I'm not sleeping much.

I'm going to start liquidating my assests soon to keep us afloat. I've never been this scared before in my life. It's a humbling experience.
are you gonna try and collect something? i would fight for if you were an imagrant they would just give it to you!!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE
I'm scared to death. I was making VERY good money, I can't collect because the company said I violated a policy (that is considered willfull misconduct in Pennsylvania and procludes you from collecting unemployment), and I have a child and wife to support. Cobra (for heath insurance) is 700 bucks a month for us too. As you can imagine, I'm not sleeping much.

I'm going to start liquidating my assests soon to keep us afloat. I've never been this scared before in my life. It's a humbling experience.
what policy did you violate?
Old 04-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Quick question... So I'm jumping my radiator fan wires to make it so that it always runs. I noticed if I take the wire with the circular piece that screws into the radiator (the ground I'm assuming) off and stick that circular piece into the radiator plug the fan runs 24/7. Now.... do I have to have that ground connected to the radiator with the screw, or can i permanently remove it, clip the circular piece off, clip the rubber connector, and just solder those wires together without actually even using that radiator ground? It works that way, I juts don't know if the ground thats screwed into the radiator is for something else.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 04-08-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

whats up ppl ...
Old 04-08-2010, 08:09 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Sicc0; 04-08-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
i
Old 04-08-2010, 08:13 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Old 04-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Someone kill me.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
Quick question... So I'm jumping my radiator fan wires to make it so that it always runs. I noticed if I take the wire with the circular piece that screws into the radiator (the ground I'm assuming) off and stick that circular piece into the radiator plug the fan runs 24/7. Now.... do I have to have that ground connected to the radiator with the screw, or can i permanently remove it, clip the circular piece off, clip the rubber connector, and just solder those wires together without actually even using that radiator ground? It works that way, I juts don't know if the ground thats screwed into the radiator is for something else.
Nevermind, it worked. Fans now always on.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you should put a switch in there instead of making it permanently on. one day it'll kill your battery
Old 04-08-2010, 08:39 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

****, no one showed up. so I retured.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 04-08-2010, 09:21 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i hot wired my fan once, had it on a switch like mikem said ...
Old 04-08-2010, 09:24 PM
www.GRAMX.com

damn i just fell asleep for an hour and didnt realize it when i woke up lol .... was confused for a while ....
Old 04-08-2010, 09:30 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

maybe i should run mines to a switch because my fan stays on all the time too
Old 04-08-2010, 09:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

******* 636's are amazing Ive officially fallen in love with riding all over again
Old 04-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by monday518
******* 636's are amazing Ive officially fallen in love with riding all over again
I burned the clutch out on my f4i,

Shoulda bought mondays bike.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:29 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I burned the clutch out on my f4i,

yup
Old 04-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Group Moderator

yeah, mondays f4i was nice!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses