Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 09:27 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dayum It might pay for him to get the bracket that Bill told me about so he could use the F4i caliper. Them Kawi pads are expensive as **** OEM Honda is like $30 I think
Yea, I could of sworn that's what my boy had. I dunno what's up with him now using the Kawi one. Worse caliper that has more expensive pads
Old 04-08-2010, 10:44 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DC631
Wheelies tonight before it rains !!!!!!!!!
i rode last night. well actually i sat there waiting for cops to leave for an hour and only did 3 wheelies
Old 04-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Inolen was telling me about hondasealer or something like that for doing the clutch.... but is there something I can get from Autozone? I'm going there to grab oil today after work. Can I just use any old gasket sealer? Is there anything else I'm going to need besides the sealer?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:02 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Sup Fellas . I never been sooo happy to see NYPD, ****** southern racist hwy patrol cops suck dick. I got pulled over 4 times coming up 85/95 for my tints which are legal and only 29%, ****** ********. They all used the same lying *** line knowing it was the new york plates, rims and fitted that they pulled me over for.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:04 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Inolen was telling me about hondasealer or something like that for doing the clutch.... but is there something I can get from Autozone? I'm going there to grab oil today after work. Can I just use any old gasket sealer? Is there anything else I'm going to need besides the sealer?
I don't know about the sealer thing, but you reminded me of something, If you do not have a new gasket to replace the old one, just be sure not to bend the one you already have.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:08 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

this stuff works great , spray both sides of the gasket and let it sit for a minute or so

Old 04-08-2010, 11:09 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Sup Fellas . I never been sooo happy to see NYPD, ****** southern racist hwy patrol cops suck dick. I got pulled over 4 times coming up 85/95 for my tints which are legal and only 29%, ****** ********. They all used the same lying *** line knowing it was the new york plates, rims and fitted that they pulled me over for.
Yeah son... they're looking for them gun runners and weight flippers.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:13 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by MikeM
i rode last night. well actually i sat there waiting for cops to leave for an hour and only did 3 wheelies
Mike, Is your spot getting hot too?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:14 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yeah son... they're looking for them gun runners and weight flippers.

Yep, thats all they kept sayin guns n drugs ya got any?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:17 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Yep, thats all they kept sayin guns n drugs ya got any?
That reminds me of that Jay verse in "99 problems"
Old 04-08-2010, 11:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo InFroLen - where do you order your stock Kawi pads from? Or where did you used to order them from anyway? I looked real quick for Tap Dance Tommy and an OEM set was $65 before shipping
pads for what?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:32 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by toneth
permatex, blue
Old 04-08-2010, 11:38 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Mike, Is your spot getting hot too?
on summer weekends a huge ricer crew hangs out at my train station. they dont do anything wrong, but there are so many of them that it draws the cops regardless. last night they were there, and the cops came and kicked them out, and then the cops sat there blocking the exit for an hour while i pretended to work on my bike
Old 04-08-2010, 11:40 AM
bp chaser

So did you bring me anything or what?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:50 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

So did you bring me anything or what?

U know I did kid, they couldn't find da stash box
Old 04-08-2010, 11:51 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

Yooooo Eric Make sure you check her neck lol. J/k Shes good money

Last edited by NARD BLOCKZ; 04-08-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:03 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

permatex, blue
most people use too much and it squeezes out and gets in the motor , the spray on stuff is like making the gasket new and a little thicker
Old 04-08-2010, 12:16 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
most people use too much and it squeezes out and gets in the motor , the spray on stuff is like making the gasket new and a little thicker

I only use the spray stuff on headgaskets.. Plus if you dont have a gasket then that copper stuff is useless... And 100% of the time i dont have the gasket..lol
Old 04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

on summer weekends a huge ricer crew hangs out at my train station. they dont do anything wrong, but there are so many of them that it draws the cops regardless. last night they were there, and the cops came and kicked them out, and then the cops sat there blocking the exit for an hour while i pretended to work on my bike
Damn.. that sucks... So you were wrenchin around on **** that didn't even need wrenchin. These cops never **** with those classic car groups who take over entire private and public parking lots:
Old 04-08-2010, 12:24 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I only use the spray stuff on headgaskets.. Plus if you dont have a gasket then that copper stuff is useless... And 100% of the time i dont have the gasket..lol
you can spray both surfaces if you dont have the gasket but it is a pain in the *** to mask off what you dont want the spray on

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses