Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 08:49 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Are people going to PA this weeekend? Just wanna know so that I can try to get someone to cover for me at work as early as possible.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:53 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by toneth
Should be
sounds good buddy....my damn dcp still hasnt come in
Old 04-05-2010, 09:07 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

How do I do the clean air modification on the f4i?
Old 04-05-2010, 09:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

****. If your original claim date is after 9/28/09, you're only eligible for 26 maximum weeks of unemployment now.

http://www.labor.state.ny.us/ui/clai...lbenefits.shtm
damn
Old 04-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
damn
If you look at the list, you can see a pattern though. Every time a previous date is about to expire, they extended it. I'm assuming they don't do the extensions until that period is almost up. Like if you look at the one that starts in May 09, when it was up it was extended 20 weeks.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:31 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

If you look at the list, you can see a pattern though. Every time a previous date is about to expire, they extended it. I'm assuming they don't do the extensions until that period is almost up. Like if you look at the one that starts in May 09, when it was up it was extended 20 weeks.
The only pattern I see is that the program has been stepping down all along until it finally ran out in Sept. I wouldn't hold our hope for it to change. It looks like this thing was all planned out from the beginning. I don't see anything to make me think they extend it at the last minute.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
How do I do the clean air modification on the f4i?
You search lol and you need a 1/2" plastic T. Its gray and in a bag at Home Depot or you might be able to get it at a car store like R&S or Auto Zone.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...r-box-mod.html
Old 04-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

you dont need a T, Omr did mine with the factory one.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:43 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

TONETH did dcp send you your rad. cage yet or is he taking forever on shipping that thing?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

this is true - you can gut the existing pair valve but me personally i'd rather spend the .89 and make my life easier lol.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Are people going to PA this weeekend? Just wanna know so that I can try to get someone to cover for me at work as early as possible.
Noone rides in PA anymore... I heard there is some sick secret spot but i think it's just a myth. Noone i know has ever seen this "spot"
Old 04-06-2010, 01:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

trix was killin it today
Old 04-06-2010, 01:29 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by monday518
Today was the first day I really got to ride the 636 in the lot and it was real fun...I love the idle pull, It was also my first time really testing out my 4 piston set up and its insane how different it was soo much stopping power with so little effort...overall I think I might fall in love with it oh and its real nice on street wheelies to
One thing I noticed though I got a little gas coming out of the top of the tank I'm guessing due to the splash guard being cut out...what can I do to stop this...I know last time i went to the lot the gas tank wasn't as full and it didnt come out the top so should I just keep it like 3/4 full

nice **** monday cant wait to ride with you buddy, i hope everythings ok with the fam sorry I couldnt see you this weekend.

Originally Posted by MikeM
trix was killin it today
thx mike :D I wish I didnt get such horrific arm pump I have some pics of you and me that rebecca took that I will upload in the morning

oo and I thought this was funny

http://nedhardy.com/2010/04/04/the-i...s-of-the-ipad/
Old 04-06-2010, 02:55 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

DAMN neal word in the streets you got the ''HOT'' stuff shipping an sending... i thought you were a nice guy...

lolololol... jut busting chops.... gnite...
Old 04-06-2010, 04:35 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Noone rides in PA anymore... I heard there is some sick secret spot but i think it's just a myth. Noone i know has ever seen this "spot"
I dont know if its because Im tired or just not reading in between the lines, but huh??
Old 04-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol..
Old 04-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by EGO
TONETH did dcp send you your rad. cage yet or is he taking forever on shipping that thing?
I've had mine for a couple weeks now, just haven't been able to get the ****** on. Going to do it tonight most likely. It initially did take close to a month to get. I know Rah's waiting on his... you waiting on one too?
Old 04-06-2010, 07:38 AM

DC631 is a decent person

I've had mine for a couple weeks now, just haven't been able to get the ****** on. Going to do it tonight most likely. It initially did take close to a month to get. I know Rah's waiting on his... you waiting on one too?
Do work on your bike .....
Old 04-06-2010, 12:01 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Pa spot is dead thanks to joejoe the asshoe kills
Old 04-06-2010, 12:38 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joejoe898
Pa spot is dead thanks to joejoe the asshoe kills
HAHAHA...JOEJOE MURDERED THE PA SPOT FO SHO.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses