Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 03:53 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Neal the vid is processing on youtube right now.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Neal the vid is processing on youtube right now.
Which one - yours or the one I posted of Inolen? The Inolen video is good to go already but if for some reason you cant view it use the vimeo link. If you're talkin about my gahbage coaster clip then no worries - it probably belongs in the dumpsta anyway lol. Yo place your votes on who's lower - OMR or Inolen
Old 04-04-2010, 04:35 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Which one - yours or the one I posted of Inolen? The Inolen video is good to go already but if for some reason you cant view it use the vimeo link. If you're talkin about my gahbage coaster clip then no worries - it probably belongs in the dumpsta anyway lol. Yo place your votes on who's lower - OMR or Inolen
It's def dumpsta clip. That inolen clip is sick fo sho

4:59 seconds left til it processes on vimeo.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:37 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

post up your vote in the how low thread toneth on who you think is lower btn the two. Im going to sleep coz Im shot. Post the dumpsta coaster clip in here when you're done.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Worst clip of all time. Neal, from 1:40 on is just you riding. Like 3 mins of you riding. Maybe you can use it to fix your body position on O's? The camera only had like 5 minutes of battery life. This is literally everything I got with 30 seconds cut off The first minute is **** I shot sitting around testing it out. There's even a smudge on the top right of the camera.
http://www.vimeo.com/10666506

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 04-04-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Worst clip of all time. Neal, from 1:40 on is just you riding. Like 3 mins of you riding. Maybe you can use it to fix your body position on O's? The camera only had like 5 minutes of battery life. This is literally everything I got with 30 seconds cut off The first minute is **** I shot sitting around testing it out. There's even a smudge on the top right of the camera.
it came out decent. does it record in HD? And what is it - a go pro?
Old 04-04-2010, 08:51 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

******* ill ss coasters neal ******* killin it
Old 04-04-2010, 08:53 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAM5Z4XdN6E

ac posted this up earlier on fb
Old 04-04-2010, 09:23 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo vote in the how low thread on who you think won - whether it be Inolen or OMR

Inolens clip:

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showpos...&postcount=626

OMR's clip:

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showpos...&postcount=627
i think rogers still lower
Old 04-04-2010, 10:34 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
******* ill ss coasters neal ******* killin it
thanks. They're slowly gettin there. My best is the last one in this vid I think which we said was roughly 350 feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=183c40mUIbg
Old 04-04-2010, 10:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
i think rogers still lower
I think you might be right but inolens are staggered so its more gangster lol. But yeah OMR's are low low fo sho.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:27 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

holy motha fukin murda..

U fools doin any Easter ridin?
Old 04-04-2010, 12:46 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

d d d d d d d daaaaamnnn that is murdah ....
Old 04-04-2010, 12:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
Old 04-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

It's a ContourHD. The actual footage is even clearer, I just compressed the **** out of it.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:02 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo neal, that O that you attempted in Toneth's video (around 2:20) looked so natural. It doesn't appear that you struggle with them.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:03 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Any of you Knickers riding locally today??
Old 04-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Btw here's youtube of that clip from before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=339Q1VmF9ko
Old 04-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Editing ***** kinda fun. I'll have my clutch by next weekend so I'll be able to make whoolies. I'll try to film for a little too and get some chase footage of different people doing straightline ****. I'll make sure I bring the charger too. The HD quality ain't that bad for a helmet cam.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 04-04-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:38 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses