Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 11:19 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im not riding today. going to help ricky in a little bit w his bike and then gotta come home and work on my bike for a bit and at some point help brendan w his bike so he could get it out of my garage
Did you get my voicemail about that clutch?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Yeah I been lazy today. Ima call him on the way to the gym in a few.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff

damn son... I'm getting way nice with the wrench kid... See all the work I did alone on my bike? all I had were my play skool tool set and my car jack....
Word - def gettin nice. The seat is kinda hard to put on actually lmao.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

did you get my voicemail about that sprocket? I didnt send it. But if I did, it would say to throw the 636 sprocket in your van if youre riding in this direction at some point this weekend.

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
did you get my voicemail about that sprocket? I didnt send it. But if I did, it would say to throw the 636 sprocket in your van if youre riding in this direction at some point this weekend.
Riding in the other direction this weekend.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Riding in the other direction this weekend.
sorta figured that
Old 04-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Anyone have an f4i clutch for me? I can come pick it up in the next hour. I wanna ride tonight.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Anyone have an f4i clutch for me? I can come pick it up in the next hour. I wanna ride tonight.
Your wheelie privileges have been suspended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVnO_-k0tzw&feature=fvw

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 04-02-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:47 PM

Does P-Rock not wanna give up that clutch? We all know he isn't gonna use it.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:49 PM
NealFoReal

he said he got rid of it.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:51 PM

he said he got rid of it.
Sucks. Sorry about that Toneth.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:54 PM
NealFoReal

Sucks. Sorry about that Toneth.
You know if an F4 clutch will work? I think Ty might have an F4 clutch
Old 04-02-2010, 02:00 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I called the parts department at crossbay honda and dude told me that f4 clutches wont work.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:08 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

The part numbers are all different but for an aftermarket clutch, the friction plates are all the same except the f4i uses one special one that the f4 does not. You better hold out for an f4i clutch though.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The part numbers are all different but for an aftermarket clutch, the friction plates are all the same except the f4i uses one special one that the f4 does not. You better hold out for an f4i clutch though.
Toneth get on that **** asshoe.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Get on what? The guy on the phone told me $134, but when I got there he wanted $211. I'm ****** pissed. I can't afford that **** tomorrow. If anybody has one or knows somebody with an f4i clutch, gimme a call. I'm gonna be out for the day. If not, I'm gonna have to wait a couple of weeks til I get paid and I can spend $211. Watch I buy the clutch and that's not even the problem. Maybe it's something else. I don't know. I'm out though. Anybody finds one hit me up.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM
NealFoReal

Post a WTB thread on here
Old 04-02-2010, 08:15 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Get on what? The guy on the phone told me $134, but when I got there he wanted $211. I'm ****** pissed. I can't afford that **** tomorrow. If anybody has one or knows somebody with an f4i clutch, gimme a call. I'm gonna be out for the day. If not, I'm gonna have to wait a couple of weeks til I get paid and I can spend $211. Watch I buy the clutch and that's not even the problem. Maybe it's something else. I don't know. I'm out though. Anybody finds one hit me up.
Damn. That's fucked up.. He tried to hit you with the okie doke
Old 04-03-2010, 01:15 AM
bp chaser

Wheelies were made tonight. Im still not feelin the 636 that much, but now i think the f4i is a turd too.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:52 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

are people doing pa or local tomorrow?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses