Old 04-02-2010, 07:56 AM

DC631 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Rossssss you get my text asshoe
Yo you going to PA saturday ?
Old 04-02-2010, 08:27 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wheelies tonight ladies? I gotta re learn to wheelie again
Old 04-02-2010, 08:44 AM

DC631 is a decent person
Thumbs up Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
YEs Um .....i gotta learn !
Old 04-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

If I get my clutch done I'll come.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:00 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by toneth
Well get it done Then !!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

by next weekend i will be makn the wheelies
Old 04-02-2010, 10:36 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo Mike. Thanks for the advice for the seat problem I was having. I was able to figure out the problem.. I got the seat on.. bike is done!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:45 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Made a ton of wheelies yesterday and going to do it all over again today
Old 04-02-2010, 10:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Made a ton of wheelies yesterday and going to do it all over again today
**** wheelies. Id rather just work on my bike every day and never get it in. More fun that way.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:01 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Up early today. Plugging slow leak in tire, installing HIDs in my boys car, going to get that clutch from Ant, then attempting to install. If anyone has nothing to do and wants to foreman my clutch install, holla
What time are you looking to do the clutches?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo Mike. Thanks for the advice for the seat problem I was having. I was able to figure out the problem.. I got the seat on.. bike is done!!!
what was the problem? did you have to reroute the wiring harness around a plastic piece that sticks up from the tray?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by DC631
YEs Um .....i gotta learn !
im tryin to get out of work early and ride at BJs while its light out. then have dinner and do fix **** at home for a while, then go hit the train station tonight after 9:30
Old 04-02-2010, 11:05 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

what was the problem? did you have to reroute the wiring harness around a plastic piece that sticks up from the tray?
Well, when I first tried it, I thought the metal piece was too low for the tab, so I put spacers on the bolt, which actually made it worse. So yesterday I took the spacers off and squeezed the computer back about an inch.. I wiggled and jiggled the tab and it slid right in... I felt like a giant ***.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

What time are you looking to do the clutches?
lol you guys gonna do the clutch together. can you record that please
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
NealFoReal

im tryin to get out of work early and ride at BJs while its light out. then have dinner and do fix **** at home for a while, then go hit the train station tonight after 9:30
im not riding today. going to help ricky in a little bit w his bike and then gotta come home and work on my bike for a bit and at some point help brendan w his bike so he could get it out of my garage
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I was asking what time because I have a proposition for you. I will help you install your clutches if you'll squeeze my bike on your truck tonight. I get out of work at 4 (fingers crossed). let me know what its looking like for in in terms of time.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:10 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I have not had time to install my hitch yet.. I only got around to reading the directions a lil. I wont be bumming rides for long. haha
Old 04-02-2010, 11:11 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

lol you guys gonna do the clutch together. can you record that please
This is something I actually know how to do because I've done it twice b4 by myself...
Old 04-02-2010, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

This is something I actually know how to do because I've done it twice b4 by myself...
Ok so video shouldnt be a problem then lol.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:16 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Ok so video shouldnt be a problem then lol.

damn son... I'm getting way nice with the wrench kid... See all the work I did alone on my bike? all I had were my play skool tool set and my car jack....

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses