Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Demigodz are the ****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFGHJg8pw64
Old 04-01-2010, 12:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
That whole thread is full of what we've discussed Mike
sho'nuff
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
for 1500 it comes with a 636

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

for 1500 it comes with a 636

dam son that a ******* deal wish it was true
Old 04-01-2010, 12:44 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

o and it has to be an 03 or a 04 636 then its a deal of a life time
Old 04-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
yes sir... AOTP, demigodz, apathy, celph... always on the playlist.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Nope, AT&T.
Im in need of a new phone what are you looking to get for one
Old 04-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

yes sir... AOTP, demigodz, apathy, celph... always on the playlist.
All Shall Perish gets me amped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_NIjbfi7M

You listen to Jedi Mind Tricks? Vinny Paz is hilariously awkward. He's like a 400 lb Italian self hating white man muslim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgAR1...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0KpWMNxnM
Old 04-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth

You listen to Jedi Mind Tricks? Vinny Paz is hilariously awkward. He's like a 400 lb Italian self hating white man muslim.
ya them too... danger mouse, tak, styles of beyond, fort minor, etc...
Old 04-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Group Moderator

Celph titled and apathy are hilarious tho... some of that **** is crazy
Old 04-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

ya them too... danger mouse, tak, styles of beyond, fort minor, etc...
Sick Fort Minor beat right here fo sho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lav7t1cNEcQ
Old 04-01-2010, 01:10 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
Im in need of a new phone what are you looking to get for one
They sell for anywhere from 350-450 on craigslist.

They've both been in cases since day one with screen protectors.

I have this case on mine:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...R81JERMME2Y8FJ

Leah has the same in Red.

And of course they come with all the original accessories and poop.

I don't hustle cell phones everyday, but I think $400 for either sounds reasonable

Last edited by inolen; 04-01-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:40 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

They sell for anywhere from 350-450 on craigslist.

They've both been in cases since day one with screen protectors.

I have this case on mine:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...R81JERMME2Y8FJ

Leah has the same in Red.

And of course they come with all the original accessories and poop.

I don't hustle cell phones everyday, but I think $400 for either sounds reasonable

I think that's fair, especially because of the accessories and poop.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:27 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
I think that's fair, especially because of the accessories and poop.
400 does that include a secretary to answer phone for you ?
Old 04-01-2010, 03:36 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DC631
400 does that include a secretary to answer phone for you ?
No but it includes a little letter welcoming you to 2010.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I went almost all day Saturday without tossing my ****. And then in the last hour I tossed it hard 3x in a row. In a row - went to circle and boom pancake. Picked it up and went to circle and boom pancake again lol. The last time is when the clip on tube broke and my front end got tweaked. And **** you asshoe lol - I try not to toss the bike but it somehow just happens.

And Jackmans coming 4 on Saturday or on Friday Forgot what Ross said
i think you ride too much and cant gauge your ability to say "im tired and i will be better off by not riding"
Old 04-01-2010, 05:27 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
NICE his vids have been sick lately
Old 04-01-2010, 06:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
i think you ride too much and cant gauge your ability to say "im tired and i will be better off by not riding"
I agree w you on that. I shoulda parked it up at the end of the day instead of continuing to ride but whatever - lesson learned. Scott - you hear that tho??? Gil said he thinks I ride too much lol You on the other hand think I never put in work
Old 04-02-2010, 03:01 AM
NealFoReal

Rossssss you get my text asshoe
Old 04-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Up early today. Plugging slow leak in tire, installing HIDs in my boys car, going to get that clutch from Ant, then attempting to install. If anyone has nothing to do and wants to foreman my clutch install, holla

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses