Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Also, *** drags are really weird once you get moving. Riding them out, even for only a few feet, usually results in me using my leg to catch myself then bobbing the other way. I'm gonna try working on staggards when my bikes fixed.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:34 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
So.. Sunday at 1pm my family is having a Easter diner/picnic... any of you guys coming down are more then welcome to come eat some foooood

jackman will be there lol

who the **** is jackman?
Old 04-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
who the **** is jackman?
you dont know jackman!? damn u dont know jack, man...

Old 04-01-2010, 01:41 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
I can't catch a ******* break with this bike. Clutch is fried. Top speed in 1st is like 10 MPH. All I wanna do is ****** work
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
did you call ant to see if he got the clutch plates?
I dont know if you need to replace your clutch springs too but if so- I have a set of oem springs that I never used.
Nice. Saturday 77 degrees and Sunday 73
Damn I cant wait to ride. Putting in WORK all season.

So.. Sunday at 1pm my family is having a Easter diner/picnic... any of you guys coming down are more then welcome to come eat some foooood

mmmmmmm....i might have to take you up on that offer. Ill let you know if im staying overnight.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:52 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
who the **** is jackman?
Like Ross said - if you dont know Jackman then you dont know jack, man.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:54 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Iono if im staying overnight yet but wassup w the wheelies on sunday if youre gonna be w family? you're not coming to the lot???
Old 04-01-2010, 01:55 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
I dont know if you need to replace your clutch springs too but if so- I have a set of oem springs that I never used.

I dunno if he needs to replace his clutch but he says he does
Old 04-01-2010, 01:55 AM
NealFoReal

Yo Ricky you got that PM right asshoe
Old 04-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

+1 I dunno if he needs to replace his clutch but he says he does
Well what had happened was my clutch wasn't fully engaging even when the lever was out. I loosened up the slack at the clutch arm, was fine for an hour. Went back to not fully engaging... loosened up the slack some more, fine for another hour. Same thing happened again, but the cable was so loose at this point that there were no threads left to loosen it. Since there was no more threads, today we took one of the nuts off where you adjust it to allow it those extra few millimeters of slack. It was fine for a couple of hours, but now back to the same thing. There's no possible room to adjust it, and everytime I did adjust it a little bit it would be fine for a little while then need to be even looser than before. I ran out of loosening room. It was also making this weird noise right after I'd clutch it up.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:02 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Iono if im staying overnight yet but wassup w the wheelies on sunday if youre gonna be w family? you're not coming to the lot???
I'll definitely be riding Sunday, i just dont know what time...
Old 04-01-2010, 02:03 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Yo Ricky you got that PM right asshoe
yes
thanks
Old 04-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by toneth
Well what had happened was my clutch wasn't fully engaging even when the lever was out. I loosened up the slack at the clutch arm, was fine for an hour. Went back to not fully engaging... loosened up the slack some more, fine for another hour. Same thing happened again, but the cable was so loose at this point that there were no threads left to loosen it. Since there was no more threads, today we took one of the nuts off where you adjust it to allow it those extra few millimeters of slack. It was fine for a couple of hours, but now back to the same thing. There's no possible room to adjust it, and everytime I did adjust it a little bit it would be fine for a little while then need to be even looser than before. I ran out of loosening room. It was also making this weird noise right after I'd clutch it up.
are you sure you adjusted it right?

And how hard were you on the clutch... sometimes you gotta let ur bike sit for a little and let ur clutch cool down.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by RickNY
yes
thanks
Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 AM
Group Moderator

yo rick, did you hear Ross and neal are goin riding this weekend? ... jackman told me so
Old 04-01-2010, 02:07 AM
NealFoReal

yo rick, did you hear Ross and neal are goin riding this weekend? ... jackman told me so
lmfao
Old 04-01-2010, 02:09 AM

lol
Old 04-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

are you sure you adjusted it right?

And how hard were you on the clutch... sometimes you gotta let ur bike sit for a little and let ur clutch cool down.
1,000,000% sure it's adjusted right. The threads aren't towards the front of the bike it won't even catch, which I haven't seen on anyones bike. Everyone's either in the middle, or has almost all their threads to the front. Mine has 0 slack when in the middle. Like if if I adjust it the opposite way, the bike can be in first gear and I can let go of the clutch and it won't move. It definitely doesn't need to cool down because the same thing was happening this morning after riding the other day. I also had to ride about 6 miles when it initially wasn't catching in first gear only able to do a max of like 15 mph because the clutch wouldn't catch and I didn't have my truck with me. I probably did more damage. It's definitely was making a weird noise before it went this time too. Every single time it'd be fine and I'd have to loosen it a little more... til I eventually ran out of room. We had to take the lock nut off the perch and remove one of the nuts on the cable just to give me enough slack for it to catch so I could do wheelies for an hour and a half.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 04-01-2010 at 02:15 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:14 AM
Group Moderator

sucks man... throw a clutch in that bitch! lol
Old 04-01-2010, 02:16 AM
NealFoReal

Out Yo Ross, tell Jackman he aint allowed to the spot this weekend. Tell him Neal said so lol.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

sucks man... throw a clutch in that bitch! lol
Yeah I just really wanted to ride this weekend. I was all pumped to get my tire on and have been going out almost every day when it wasn't pouring, now this ****. I need to take my mind off my upcoming layoff Hopefully I can get this bitch together by the weekend.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses