Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

he told me friday, round 4...

4 neal.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Necks the only thing I didnt touch. First I took the wheel off and then loosened the pinch bolts on the triple and then put the wheel back on and tightened everything down.
i would take it off and check the bearings. When you went down it might have shifted the head bolts or something... could have knocked something loose as well.. either way i would check that.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Group Moderator

Neal, 4 o'clock.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:15 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZDC_L0Ltp4
Old 04-01-2010, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i would take it off and check the bearings. When you went down it might have shifted the head bolts or something... could have knocked something loose as well.. either way i would check that.
****. Ima do that tomorrow then. Tired of working on this ****** bike already. I really only drop my bike hard when going for O's. I either gotta get them ***** or put em aside for now coz I really dont know how much more this bike can handle lol.

Yo Jackman told me he's coming at 4 on Friday. Whatchu know about that
Old 04-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Group Moderator

George is killin it lately!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:19 AM
NealFoReal

George is killin it lately!
yessir. seems like a lot of people have stepped it up over the past year
Old 04-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Group Moderator

well on the bright side it could be worse. For as many times you DO bail your bike only slams a handful of times. like 1 out of 10... lol
Old 04-01-2010, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

well on the bright side it could be worse. For as many times you DO bail your bike only slams a handful of times. like 1 out of 10... lol
Gee thanks buddy lol.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Group Moderator

what im sayin is 90% of the time you save the bike... thats good

Past 2 times i bailed out of dippin into a circle i went sliding across the side of my bike and on the ground
Old 04-01-2010, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

what im sayin is 90% of the time you save the bike... thats good

Past 2 times i bailed out of dippin into a circle i went sliding across the side of my bike and on the ground
Ok when you say it like that it sounds better haha. So basically we're both
Old 04-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I can't catch a ******* break with this bike. Clutch is fried. Top speed in 1st is like 10 MPH. All I wanna do is ****** work
Old 04-01-2010, 12:39 AM

WILL215 is a decent person

yea everyone is definately steppin it up, george has been ridin no stop this past year he is def killin it
Old 04-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I was working on brake control today for the couple of hours it was working. I'm starting to get used to bringing the bike down using the brake rather than just letting off the throttle. I can ride some of them out for a few feet now too. Hopefully I can get this ****** back up and running ASAP. I got a 3 day weekend and wanted to ride the whole time.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:46 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
I was working on brake control today for the couple of hours it was working. I'm starting to get used to bringing the bike down using the brake rather than just letting off the throttle. I can ride some of them out for a few feet now too. Hopefully I can get this ****** back up and running ASAP. I got a 3 day weekend and wanted to ride the whole time.
did you call ant to see if he got the clutch plates?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

did you call ant to see if he got the clutch plates?
I don't got his number. I PM'd him though.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Group Moderator

gonna be sunny weekend

http://vimeo.com/7007531
Old 04-01-2010, 01:15 AM
NealFoReal

gonna be sunny weekend

http://vimeo.com/7007531
That video was when I had my tooth infection lol. I was miserable that whole weekend
Old 04-01-2010, 01:16 AM
NealFoReal

Nice. Saturday 77 degrees and Sunday 73
Old 04-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Group Moderator

So.. Sunday at 1pm my family is having a Easter diner/picnic... any of you guys coming down are more then welcome to come eat some foooood

jackman will be there lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses