Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 10:16 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by RickNY
Count me in too.
hey sugar
Old 03-31-2010, 10:34 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
hey sugar
Old 03-31-2010, 10:42 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Where is everyone riding this weekend?
Old 03-31-2010, 11:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im tired of constantly breaking and fixing **** Somethings up with my HB line now. The hose going to the reservoir keeps getting all misty from fluid but Im squeezing the HB and squeezing the reservoir hose and I dont see a leak anywhere. Im definitely low on fluid too. And my front end is feeling all fucked up. I pretty much loosened up the whole front end and also took off the wheel and put it back on and its still riding all fucked up. I think maybe I bent one of the forks
Old 03-31-2010, 11:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
OneWheelNeal Public Relations Group will get the official Press Release asap.
Word
Old 03-31-2010, 11:27 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Im having trouble getting this funkin front seat on.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Im having trouble getting this funkin front seat on.
you only got one seat dont you
Old 03-31-2010, 11:51 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im tired of constantly breaking and fixing **** Somethings up with my HB line now. The hose going to the reservoir keeps getting all misty from fluid but Im squeezing the HB and squeezing the reservoir hose and I dont see a leak anywhere. Im definitely low on fluid too. And my front end is feeling all fucked up. I pretty much loosened up the whole front end and also took off the wheel and put it back on and its still riding all fucked up. I think maybe I bent one of the forks
My hb master line to res. condensates too... nothing to really worry about to much.

what is your front end doing?
Old 03-31-2010, 11:52 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

you only got one seat dont you
I have the split seat which is the one Im talking about. I put the banana on there for now just to test ride it
Old 03-31-2010, 11:54 PM
Group Moderator

neal, jackman said Ross is comin out this weekend
Old 03-31-2010, 11:55 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I have the split seat which is the one Im talking about. I put the banana on there for now just to test ride it
you know they use different subframes
Old 04-01-2010, 12:01 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

you know they use different subframes
I have the split seat subframe, and split seats... the front seat did not fit well. I only PLACED the banana seat on to ride to see how well I put the wheels and brakes back on.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:01 AM
NealFoReal

My hb master line to res. condensates too... nothing to really worry about to much.

what is your front end doing?
My reservoir hose never used to do that tho. Kinda strange Front end is just feeling shitty Wheel is pulling in all different directions when just riding on 2 wheels. Kinda scared to do anything that requires speed coz of that. Iono - I'll let people ride it this weekend to see whats what. Sucks coz the **** was minty. Im a front end destroyer I think this is my 4th front end
Old 04-01-2010, 12:02 AM
NealFoReal

neal, jackman said Ross is comin out this weekend
Yo Ross told me that Neal might be coming out this weekend too
Old 04-01-2010, 12:03 AM
NealFoReal

Wheel is pulling in all different directions when just riding on 2 wheels.
Kinda feels like I got a damper turned way up and its just pullin me in whatever direction it starts to go.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Group Moderator

My reservoir hose never used to do that tho. Kinda strange Front end is just feeling shitty Wheel is pulling in all different directions when just riding on 2 wheels. Kinda scared to do anything that requires speed coz of that. Iono - I'll let people ride it this weekend to see whats what. Sucks coz the **** was minty. Im a front end destroyer I think this is my 4th front end
STOP THROWING THE BIKE!

Yo Ross told me that Neal might be coming out this weekend too

Ross said Jackman's comin too... around 4
Old 04-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Group Moderator

Kinda feels like I got a damper turned way up and its just pullin me in whatever direction it starts to go.
did you tighten the neck bolts to much?

Might have a crushed barring.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Group Moderator

if you did i know i have at least 1 extra bearing
Old 04-01-2010, 12:11 AM
NealFoReal

STOP THROWING THE BIKE!

Ross said Jackman's comin too... around 4
I went almost all day Saturday without tossing my ****. And then in the last hour I tossed it hard 3x in a row. In a row - went to circle and boom pancake. Picked it up and went to circle and boom pancake again lol. The last time is when the clip on tube broke and my front end got tweaked. And **** you asshoe lol - I try not to toss the bike but it somehow just happens.

And Jackmans coming 4 on Saturday or on Friday Forgot what Ross said
Old 04-01-2010, 12:12 AM
NealFoReal

Necks the only thing I didnt touch. First I took the wheel off and then loosened the pinch bolts on the triple and then put the wheel back on and tightened everything down.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses