Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 01:28 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You were saying

"However, by diving or "standing up"in free fall, any experienced skydiver can learn to reach speeds of over 160-180MPH. Speeds of over 200MPH require significant practice to achieve. The record free fall speed, done without any special equipment, is 321MPH. Obviously, it is desirable to slow back down to 110MPH before parachute opening."

Ok, I'll make this easy for you.. If you take a rock and drop it out of a plain it will only hit 130 mph.. LOL...

As a TRAINED skydiver there are ways to make yourself go alot faster but that becomes DIVING, and much less of freefall.. Are you really argueing PHYSICS.. MAXIMUM VELOCITY = 130MPH.. lol
Old 03-31-2010, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
I wanna ride so someone set something up this weekend, i wanna practice so this means im down for a spot. As for the streets were all riding thurs night all over if you wanna come hit me up.
Im still sayin Hollywont come to the spot this weekend haha. I dunno if I'm goin to PA this weekend coz Jackmans gonna be there but if I do I'll holla fo sho. I dont think I'll be hittin streets this Thursday tho coz I got a bunch of **** to do to my bike unfortunately
Old 03-31-2010, 01:31 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_velocity#Examples
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Holy ****.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovi%C4%87

Vesna Vulović (Serbian: Весна Вуловић) (born 3 January 1950) is a former Serbian flight attendant. She holds the world record, according to the Guinness Book of Records, for surviving the highest fall without a parachute: 10,160 meters (33,333 feet).[1][2]\

Nevermind, she's the luckiest person in the world.
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Yo jackman, i heard neal is comin down this weekend.
Yo Ross, I heard Neal & Jackman might be comin down this weekend lmao. And Eric have I told you lately how annoying you are
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Ok, I'll make this easy for you.. If you take a rock and drop it out of a plain it will only hit 130 mph.. LOL...
Only works for freestanding objects...

And you also have to factor windspeed, altitude, temperature, etc
Old 03-31-2010, 01:32 AM
KING annoyingeric

for example, the terminal velocity of a skydiver in a free-fall position with a semi-closed parachute is about 195 km/h (120 mph or 55 m/s).[2] This velocity is the asymptotic limiting value of the acceleration process, because the effective forces on the body balance each other more and more closely as the terminal velocity is approached. In this example, a speed of 50% of terminal velocity is reached after only about 3 seconds, while it takes 8 seconds to reach 90%, 15 seconds to reach 99% and so on
Old 03-31-2010, 01:32 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Im still sayin Hollywont come to the spot this weekend haha. I dunno if I'm goin to PA this weekend coz Jackmans gonna be there but if I do I'll holla fo sho. I dont think I'll be hittin streets this Thursday tho coz I got a bunch of **** to do to my bike unfortunately
I thought Jackman was your boy
Old 03-31-2010, 01:33 AM
KING annoyingeric

Only works for freestanding objects...

And you also have to factor windspeed, altitude, temperature, etc

Yeah but in freefall position nothing will hit a speed greater then 130 mph.. Thats what im trying to say...
Old 03-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal you gotta come down at least for saturday... it's gonna be sooo nice out!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:35 AM
KING annoyingeric

And who is jackman?? I heard he is coming down this weekend?
Group Moderator

It depends on how long it has been falling and how far it fell.

Use equations:

[change in] v = a * t

[change in] y = v [initial] * t + 1/2 * a * t^2

v = velocity (in m/s)

a = acceleration (in m/s^2); for free fall, it's 9.81 m/s^2

t = time (in s)

y = vertical displacement (in m)
NealFoReal

neal you gotta come down at least for saturday... it's gonna be sooo nice out!
I want to and Im pretty sure the bike will be ready but I had plans to go out Saturday night that I postponed from last weekend Ehhhhh Im probably gonna flake out again this weekend and come do wheelies
Old 03-31-2010, 01:36 AM
KING annoyingeric

I really dont know who he is though. lol
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
I thought Jackman was your boy
He is.

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
And who is jackman??
See above
Zippy Tie Rider

Has anyone seen this site? You hit a button and it just connects you to a completely random person with a webcam on the other side. Everytime you hit a button it gives you another person.

http://chatroulette.com/

Pretty weird people on this ****
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the...reenshots-nsfw
Old 03-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

He is.

See above
I don't get it
Old 03-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Group Moderator

I want to and Im pretty sure the bike will be ready but I had plans to go out Saturday night that I postponed from last weekend Ehhhhh Im probably gonna flake out again this weekend and come do wheelies

whatever her name is she's not worth missing a 70 degree sunny day at the spot... with jackman there!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:39 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by toneth
Has anyone seen this site? You hit a button and it just connects you to a completely random person with a webcam on the other side. Everytime you hit a button it gives you another person.

http://chatroulette.com/

Pretty weird people on this ****
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the...reenshots-nsfw
that sounds pretty interesting...
Old 03-31-2010, 01:39 AM
Group Moderator

gonna go on that site next time im drunk... gonna dress up in a clown costume with my **** out. and just stare at the webcam

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses