Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 01:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I know that in freefall an object can only go as fast as 120-130 mph.. Cant remember exactly.. I think i remember hearing that it takes around 400 yards to reach that speed at a freefall.
i doubt that your freefall speed is limited to 130mph. what if you take a 300lb guy and drop him out of a plane at 15000ft. so what you're saying is he hits 120mph and then maintains a steady speed - i dont think so.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:12 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
My boy went on the **** that hangs you over the edge of the building and spins you around. I was about to pass out just from looking at it. **** that ****.. no amount of alcohol was getting me on it. I drank so much I was blacked out for like 2 days in Vegas, throwing up and having it hit the people next to me in the face because the thing was spinning would have been hilarious though
I like all that ****. Bunjee jumping, skydiving, rollercoasters, etc etc etc. Anything for a rush lol.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i doubt that your freefall speed is limited to 130mph. what if you take a 300lb guy and drop him out of a plane at 15000ft. so what you're saying is he hits 120mph and then maintains a steady speed - i dont think so.
The current world record is 614 mph (988 km/h) by Joseph Kittinger, set at high altitude where the lesser density of the atmosphere decreased drag[1
Old 03-31-2010, 01:15 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Yes, there is a maximum velocity an object will reach (called the terminal velocity),
but gravity will always be pulling on it at an acceleration around 9.81 m/sec^2. What
is causing the terminal velocity is a resistance force that is caused be the wind, or
the friction of moving through air. The fall is a matter of balancing forces. The
force of gravity pulling you down is counterbalanced at some point due to the force of
the wind resistance trying to slow you down.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:17 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

The current world record is 614 mph (988 km/h) by Joseph Kittinger, set at high altitude where the lesser density of the atmosphere decreased drag[1

Yes but he jumped out of a balloon that had left the atmosphere. LOL
Old 03-31-2010, 01:17 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I like how the NY thread turned into a debate about Newtons Law
Old 03-31-2010, 01:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Suicide fail
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph...y-a-train.html
Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 AM
NealFoReal

Yes, there is a maximum velocity an object will reach (called the terminal velocity),
but gravity will always be pulling on it at an acceleration around 9.81 m/sec^2. What
is causing the terminal velocity is a resistance force that is caused be the wind, or
the friction of moving through air. The fall is a matter of balancing forces. The
force of gravity pulling you down is counterbalanced at some point due to the force of
the wind resistance trying to slow you down.
Sell that **** elsewhere coz Im not buyin it
Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 AM
KING annoyingeric

I like how the NY thread turned into a debate about Newtons Law

But it is physics. You can only reach a maximum speed of 130 mph in a freefall. Aint gravity a bitch..
Old 03-31-2010, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

"However, by diving or "standing up"in free fall, any experienced skydiver can learn to reach speeds of over 160-180MPH. Speeds of over 200MPH require significant practice to achieve. The record free fall speed, done without any special equipment, is 321MPH. Obviously, it is desirable to slow back down to 110MPH before parachute opening."
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/JianHuang.shtml
Old 03-31-2010, 01:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

**** skydiving Neal Check this **** out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJMICgCdJFg
Old 03-31-2010, 01:23 AM
KING annoyingeric

Yeah but Neal, were talking about just plain freefall. Not being a trained skydiver who knows how to dive while falling.. Its totally different.. I never said you couldnt go any faster.. Im saying the maximum speed of FREEFALL is 130 mph
Old 03-31-2010, 01:24 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

I wanna ride so someone set something up this weekend, i wanna practice so this means im down for a spot. As for the streets were all riding thurs night all over if you wanna come hit me up.
NealFoReal

But it is physics. You can only reach a maximum speed of 130 mph in a freefall. Aint gravity a bitch..
You were saying

"However, by diving or "standing up"in free fall, any experienced skydiver can learn to reach speeds of over 160-180MPH. Speeds of over 200MPH require significant practice to achieve. The record free fall speed, done without any special equipment, is 321MPH. Obviously, it is desirable to slow back down to 110MPH before parachute opening."
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i wanna go riding... rain needs to stop.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

**** skydiving Neal Check this **** out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJMICgCdJFg
**** happens. if thats how i meant to go out so be it.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:27 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i wanna go riding... rain needs to stop.
You guys getting pummeled out there too? They actually shut down the last 5 stops of the SI railroad (including mine) due to flooding. Had to send out shuttle buses and ****. Good thing I drove in today
Old 03-31-2010, 01:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

**** happens. if thats how i meant to go out so be it.
That's gotta be the luckiest guy in the world fo sho
NealFoReal

Yeah but Neal, were talking about just plain freefall. Not being a trained skydiver who knows how to dive while falling.. Its totally different.. I never said you couldnt go any faster.. Im saying the maximum speed of FREEFALL is 130 mph
no you can freefall at higher speeds asshoe. whether it takes practice or not has nothing to do with it - its still possible.
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo jackman, i heard neal is comin down this weekend.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses