Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 12:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

they should get a spoonful of his blood and test it for drugs
Old 03-31-2010, 12:54 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Damn.. Imagine that split second of impact. I wonder if that is enough time for your body to register that sort of pain
Old 03-31-2010, 12:58 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Isint maximum Freefall speed 125 mph??
Old 03-31-2010, 12:59 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah but have you seen a body of someone that jumped 86 floors to their death? That's gotta be a whole other ball game. You must be a giant pile of goo.
Nah... I've never seen anything that high up. The highest I've ever seen was about 20 stories up.. and he landed on an Excursion. FORD TOUGH
Old 03-31-2010, 01:00 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Passing out may have something to do with the G-force. similar to that of a fighter pilot.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_jet...o_wear_G-suits
Old 03-31-2010, 01:01 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

How high is the 86th floor on the building you guys think??
Old 03-31-2010, 01:01 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

This sounds like a case for The Myth Busters.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:02 AM
KING annoyingeric

I know that in freefall an object can only go as fast as 120-130 mph.. Cant remember exactly.. I think i remember hearing that it takes around 400 yards to reach that speed at a freefall.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:02 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I think each story is = 10ft or so
Old 03-31-2010, 01:03 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I googled it before. 86th floor in the empire state building 1050 feet. It woulda took him about 8 seconds to fall that far.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
KING annoyingeric

86th floor = 1050 feet
Old 03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

http://gothamist.com/2009/01/27/repo...tan_bridge.php

That's a huge failure. Imagine jumping off a bridge then not dying.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:06 AM
KING annoyingeric

well 1050 feet is the same as around 350 yards. So he might not even had hit maximum speed... Honestly, its not even the speed that would of killed him. Its the blunt trauma of hitting the ground. I cant imagine what it must do to your organs and stuff...
Zippy Tie Rider

I can't believe he made it over this to kill himself. That's dedication.
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Remind me never to go sky diving.
Im going skydiving in may. Did it once before but im going again with a friend Once I start working and making loot I'd like to get certified to be able to go by myself. That'd be the ****
Old 03-31-2010, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have something very good to say to that, but only if we were in your garage.. lol
text it or pm it to me coz you'll forget asshoe lol.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

well 1050 feet is the same as around 350 yards. So he might not even has hit maximum speed... Honestly, its not even the speed that would of killed him. Its the blunt trauma of hitting the ground. I cant imagine what it must do to your organs and stuff...
1050 feet to concrete I doubt your organs are even in your body anymore on impact. You're in pieces.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:08 AM
NealFoReal

The craziest **** I did was go on that ride in Vegas at the top of the Stratosphere that you sit in and it shoots you up like a rocket to the top. It was so high like helicopters were flying around it. It took a 52 ounce daquiry loaded with 20 tequila shots to get me on that though, I barely remember it.
I did that too - **** was gangsta
Old 03-31-2010, 01:09 AM
NealFoReal

Yeah but have you seen a body of someone that jumped 86 floors to their death? That's gotta be a whole other ball game. You must be a giant pile of goo.
I have. 9/11 I saw a few bodies after people jumped out from the top of the world trade center. i still have dreams about it to this day
Old 03-31-2010, 01:09 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I did that too - **** was gangsta
My boy went on the **** that hangs you over the edge of the building and spins you around. I was about to pass out just from looking at it. **** that ****.. no amount of alcohol was getting me on it. I drank so much I was blacked out for like 2 days in Vegas, throwing up and having it hit the people next to me in the face because the thing was spinning would have been hilarious though

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses