Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 12:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

It's apparently 1050 feet up, so that's about 8 seconds of knowing impending doom is coming.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:20 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/..._building.html

Hell of a way to kill yourself. That's a big leap. I wonder how long it takes to fall 86 floors.
**** if I was gonna off myself it'd be with a big *** needle full of Heroin. Nod out and never wake up. Painless
Old 03-31-2010, 12:20 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

It's apparently 1050 feet up, so that's about 8 seconds of knowing impending doom is coming.

He probably suffocated and passed out before he hit the ground..
Old 03-31-2010, 12:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Sky divers don't suffocate and pass out
Old 03-31-2010, 12:21 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** if I was gonna off myself it'd be with a big *** needle full of Heroin. Nod out and never wake up. Painless

I have something very good to say to that, but only if we were in your garage.. lol
Old 03-31-2010, 12:23 AM
KING annoyingeric

Sky divers don't suffocate and pass out

Yeah they do... lol. I've heard of alot of people skydiving and passing out.. But that is also way more controlled. This guy jumped off a building to kill himself, he was probably breathing like a ******* hoover vacuum cleaner..
Old 03-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Yeah they do... lol. I've heard of alot of people skydiving and passing out.. But that is also way more controlled. This guy jumped off a building to kill himself, he was probably breathing like a ******* hoover vacuum cleaner..
Remind me never to go sky diving.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:31 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
UPS sucks for delivering ****
+1
Those maw ****** ring the bell once and they're burning rubber by the time you get to the door. And it seems that I'm always the last mother ****** on his route.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:32 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Anyone have some extra bolts for the bottom part of the fender? I only have the ones with the square nuts behind them.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Remind me never to go sky diving.
nowadays chutes have an AAD on board... your chute will automatically deploy if you do not do it manually before a certain altitude
Old 03-31-2010, 12:35 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

must be a city thing... I love UPS around my area... usually the same 3 guys deliver on my route. They always bring my dogs treats and ****...
Old 03-31-2010, 12:38 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
nowadays chutes have an AAD on board... your chute will automatically deploy if you do not do it manually before a certain altitude
I'm also terrified of heights to the point that I shake. I can be up on high things.... but if it doesn't have some sort of border protecting you around it **** that ****. Like I can't look over a cliff with nothing in front of me like a fence of something blocking me, I'll probably pass out . We went hiking once and my knees were buckling when we were standing at the edge of a drop off.

The craziest **** I did was go on that ride in Vegas at the top of the Stratosphere that you sit in and it shoots you up like a rocket to the top. It was so high like helicopters were flying around it. It took a 52 ounce daquiry loaded with 20 tequila shots to get me on that though, I barely remember it.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-31-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:45 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Good to know. I'm going skydiving when I go to San Diego in May
Old 03-31-2010, 12:48 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont think you could suffocate in only 8 seconds
Old 03-31-2010, 12:48 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Me too. I was clicking the link hoping for pics.
I've seen a few bodies of people who've jumped to their deaths. Most times their body is so bent the **** up, its hard to tell which end is which or sometimes limbs, heads, and flesh are everywhere.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

must be a city thing... I love UPS around my area... usually the same 3 guys deliver on my route. They always bring my dogs treats and ****...
you mean like you order dog treats, and they deliver them? or they just roll up with your stuff, and give your dogs treats too? the second one sounds kinda weird
Old 03-31-2010, 12:50 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Passing out may have something to do with the G-force. similar to that of a fighter pilot.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:51 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I've seen a few bodies of people who've jumped to their deaths. Most times their body is so bent the **** up, its hard to tell which end is which or sometimes limbs, heads, and flesh are everywhere.
Yeah but have you seen a body of someone that jumped 86 floors to their death? That's gotta be a whole other ball game. You must be a giant pile of goo.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:52 AM
bp chaser

thats what we're hoping for
Old 03-31-2010, 12:52 AM
bp chaser

Passing out may have something to do with the G-force. similar to that of a fighter pilot.
the only g force is when the dude hits the ground. and passing out is the least of his problems at that point

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses