Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 12:16 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
But Joey - should I lock my legs when I do em Im assuming I should but never paid attention to how crunched over I am

thats how u need to get for ur O's
Old 03-30-2010, 12:16 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

neal, i would definitely straighten out the legs but dont be stiff either.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:17 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joey1
that's alot of questions in one short sentence. im chillin, no bike, home alot and waiting for decent weather!

u no me i am not typer like to keep it short and sweet. i been over at nicks alot u should come by and chill
Old 03-30-2010, 12:17 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

asshoe!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:18 AM

i dont get u neal ur to loose on ur coster but way to stiff on ur O's stwitch it up
Old 03-30-2010, 12:19 AM

asshoe!

asshoe chino
Old 03-30-2010, 12:19 AM

it's hard for me to come down cause i have to be home at night for my son. but when he stays over a friends one night i will come out.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:21 AM

it's hard for me to come down cause i have to be home at night for my son. but when he stays over a friends one night i will come out.
ight kool
Old 03-30-2010, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
thats how u need to get for ur O's
i dont get u neal ur to loose on ur coster but way to stiff on ur O's stwitch it up
I think - but dont quote me on this - that I did make some small progress with keeping myself away from and not humping the bike this weekend. But I will switch it up no matter what lol

Word - I'll try that this weekend if I could figure out why my bike is bogging
Old 03-30-2010, 12:22 AM

what's going on over at prizm? im waiting for him to do the banshee **** so i can put it back together. and yeah chino is the original ASSHOE!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you know you could ride my bike if you want to

Oh and Drew - you done w them stands? I need them ***** if you're done.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:25 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

http://vimeo.com/10362825

This ******* kid is gooooooood
Old 03-30-2010, 12:25 AM

I think - but dont quote me on this - that I did make some small progress with keeping myself away from and not humping the bike this weekend. But I will switch it up no matter what lol

Word - I'll try that this weekend if I could figure out why my bike is bogging

no yea neal u deff been makeing progress u fet that **** son dont stress it like i tell u all the time
Old 03-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

adsijfklsdklgjdfsvnhzxcve
Old 03-30-2010, 12:30 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

neal .... ill offer you with two pieces of advice .
1 dont be afraid to move your body weight around to avoid using the brake
2 work on your timing for when u pull in the clutch . ideally you want to pull the clutch in at the point u just have enough momentum to get to balance point with out touching the brake . in turn its less speed u scrub right off the batt , and more distance from the same approach .

over all ur lookin good kid
Old 03-30-2010, 12:34 AM
NealFoReal

no yea neal u deff been makeing progress u fet that **** son dont stress it like i tell u all the time
I try not to but you know how I do lol You done w them stands skip? I gotta do some work to my bike tomorrow and need them. If not, when will you be done you think?
Old 03-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Haha, I used Adobe Premiere Pro. The main problem is the codec they use for the footage is absolutely horrendous to try and render real time with Adobe Premiere atm. I just had to come up with an acceptable work flow to work around it. I need to get it locked down so we can start cranking out clips.

The footage also isn't the best, it's a weird trick to try and get cool footage of. If you were more consistent (not trying to insult you with this) I perhaps could have got some cool shots looking straight on and tracking you with the focus and a really narrow depth of field.
thats the only part of the 5d im not looking forward to... thats why im just spending the extra $ for an 8core system so its not an issue.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:40 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
neal .... ill offer you with two pieces of advice .
1 dont be afraid to move your body weight around to avoid using the brake
2 work on your timing for when u pull in the clutch . ideally you want to pull the clutch in at the point u just have enough momentum to get to balance point with out touching the brake . in turn its less speed u scrub right off the batt , and more distance from the same approach .

over all ur lookin good kid
I have felt that - using my body to avoid using the brake. I was surprised that you could do that and it would work that good actually. So ideally you wanna throw it up and not be on the brake and use body movement. I never really paid attention if Im on the brake right away when Im floating up to and past BP. **** I gotta start paying more attention to the **** I do when Im doing it

Thanks homie. Hopefully some progress clips soon
Old 03-30-2010, 12:44 AM
Group Moderator

this past weekend i started using my body vs. gassing it when riding idle in SS... i started riding more on my tiptoes and instead of gassing it drop back to flatfoot and then back to tiptoes... started getting em really smooth
Old 03-30-2010, 12:46 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

I have felt that - using my body to avoid using the brake. I was surprised that you could do that and it would work that good actually. So ideally you wanna throw it up and not be on the brake and use body movement. I never really paid attention if Im on the brake right away when Im floating up to and past BP. **** I gotta start paying more attention to the **** I do when Im doing it

Thanks homie. Hopefully some progress clips soon
think about it this way , every single time u hit the brake u scrub some speed and that in turn takes away from the distance . anything u can do , no matter how minuscule to avoid the brake will help ur distance .

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses