Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 11:52 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
is their network dept hiring? ****, id even take a desktop support job at this point
Nope
Old 03-29-2010, 11:54 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

how about this mike:

http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/ser...&c=1&source=20
Old 03-29-2010, 11:55 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Nope
no one else is either
Old 03-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
No doubt... I meant subframe cage. not subframe.. my bad.. I can see how that wouldn't make much sense. But yeah, Im going to install my hitch on wednesday and register the trailer then too, So I'm days away from loading it up and getting my squid on. I think you were misinterpreting the tone of my dialogue over the internet. I wasn't on that rah-rah **** like it seemed. All goodie though my nicca.
Oh **** You said subframe I was saying that **** is probably going to snap
Old 03-29-2010, 11:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i think i applied to that one on craigslist but im gonna send them my res when i get home anyway
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

the one on the side of the bike regulates the air fuel ratio...you don't want to mess with that. the one from under your tank regulates it from the throttle side, rather than fkg with actual ratio of f/a.
this is funny , you going to show toneth how to adjust the cable also when you do your clutches. where is this local spot you speak of?
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
no one else is either
I've literally contacted at least 5 IT people in various markets from coding to the guys that go around fixing your mouse when it breaks and can't even get an interview. They're firing people like crazy.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
I've literally contacted at least 5 IT people in various markets from coding to the guys that go around fixing your mouse when it breaks and can't even get an interview. They're firing people like crazy.
lube express
Old 03-29-2010, 12:01 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I think the IT sector golden age is going to be a wrap pretty soon. Computers are becoming easier to use due to more and more stable platforms of technology, and the bottom line of education with regards to computer users is steadily increasing.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:03 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
this is funny , you going to show toneth how to adjust the cable also when you do your clutches. where is this local spot you speak of?
woah, i'm sorry...u don't take phone calls or txts...who is this again?
Old 03-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Just throwing this out there that any new spots I come to I'm coming with me myself and I and that's it. I know the deal I'm not trying to blow anyones spot up Just wanna get better at wheelies and not worry about lying unconscious on the ground for 2 days by myself in the woods if I get that hurt when I unevitably do some more back flips because I was riding alone.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-29-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:06 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen
I think the IT sector golden age is going to be a wrap pretty soon. Computers are becoming easier to use due to more and more stable platforms of technology, and the bottom line of education with regards to computer users is steadily increasing.
ive been thinking that for a few years now too
Old 03-29-2010, 12:12 PM

Just throwing this out there that any new spots I come to I'm coming with me myself and I and that's it. I know the deal I'm not trying to blow anyones spot up Just wanna get better at wheelies and not worry about lying unconscious on the ground for 2 days by myself in the woods if I get that hurt when I unevitably do some more back flips because I was riding alone.
riding alone = sucks.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:14 PM
Is building another f4i

im just throwing this out there. someone likes to invite other people to the spot then claims the spot is crowded and rides off by herself and doesnt tell anyone and other people get worried
Old 03-29-2010, 12:15 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

im just throwing this out there. someone likes to invite other people to the spot then claims the spot is crowded and rides off by herself and doesnt tell anyone and other people get worried
It's all good man... I'll keep it out in SI. You and Alie are more than welcome to come to my spot whenever you guys want.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:17 PM

DO I know YOU? Sorry, i don't respond to people who don't care enough to respond to me.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Is building another f4i

show me how to load songs into my ipod and i will show you how to wheelie
Old 03-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

show me how to load songs into my ipod and i will show you how to wheelie
deal
Old 03-29-2010, 12:28 PM

well tone, looks like ur gonna be spending 90% of summer time explaining to someone how to use a mouse instead of doing wheelies. LMFAO.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

well tone, looks like ur gonna be spending 90% of summer time explaining to someone how to use a mouse instead of doing wheelies. LMFAO.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses