Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 11:03 AM

DC631 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by DC631
True .. Fiddie ridin in the rain your hardcore ...
And yes riding wed Fo sho !!!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:08 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zuki750
If it's been run, there's no oil left in there. It would burn whatever is left. His plugs may be heavily fouled though.
Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah they weren't cleaned or anything. New plugs should do the trick It seems to be fine right now though once it gets running.
clean em plugs.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:09 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

True .. Fiddie ridin in the rain your hardcore ...
i just want to ride.

And yes riding wed Fo sho !!!
cool.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:10 AM

It's time for the squid games to begin
let's have a north east squid comp!

i'll take footage!

Last edited by Josh911R6; 03-29-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: aa
Old 03-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i'm riding wednesday, no questions asked. likewise, i may ride the fiddy in the pouring rain tonite.
It's gonna rain for like the next couple of days. I'm off on Friday this week too! I think it's like Jesus day or some ****. I'm a terrible catholic. I can't wait for this weekend, gonna be sick weather for sure. My whole weekends free too

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

April 14th = last day of work
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

i'll take footage!
I'm down, just need to get Sam out
Old 03-29-2010, 11:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

green blox for my squids
Old 03-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
I'm done April 9th. You're happy about leaving work, I'm about to jump off the Verazanno
Old 03-29-2010, 11:19 AM

DC631 is a decent person

i'll take footage!
Im in ...
Old 03-29-2010, 11:27 AM

this should be an interesting summer.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:31 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i'll take footage!
I'm down, just need to get Sam out
cant forget about this squid...count me in
Old 03-29-2010, 11:33 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im gonna go apply for your job

not really, im a real weak programmer, best i can do is some lowly perl ****
Old 03-29-2010, 11:34 AM
bp chaser

I'm done April 9th. You're happy about leaving work, I'm about to jump off the Verazanno
+1 except the robert moses bridge for me
Old 03-29-2010, 11:35 AM
bp chaser

this should be an interesting summer.
yup. if nothing else, a lot of us are gonna get good at wheelies
Old 03-29-2010, 11:45 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
im gonna go apply for your job

not really, im a real weak programmer, best i can do is some lowly perl ****
Yes, you would need to know a lot more than some misc. Perl to work here
Old 03-29-2010, 11:46 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

No I wasn't looking for any headlight in particular. Not sure what you're talking about with that. I needed a headlight, Neal sent me a link to someone selling one and I bought it. I don't see how asking someone that's learning how to do wheelies why they would powdercoat a subframe that they're probably going to break is as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. I only ask because everyone I talked to said they went through like 3 learning. You got your panties in a knot for some reason Just trying to save you wasted money brotha. When you coming out? It's time for the squid games to begin
No doubt... I meant subframe cage. not subframe.. my bad.. I can see how that wouldn't make much sense. But yeah, Im going to install my hitch on wednesday and register the trailer then too, So I'm days away from loading it up and getting my squid on. I think you were misinterpreting the tone of my dialogue over the internet. I wasn't on that rah-rah **** like it seemed. All goodie though my nicca.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:46 AM
bp chaser

Yes, you would need to know a lot more than some misc. Perl to work here
is their network dept hiring? ****, id even take a desktop support job at this point
Old 03-29-2010, 11:47 AM

seller is a decent person

oooo , very cool
Massage Salt Lake City
franchise opportunities
Old 03-29-2010, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by seller

gtfo

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses