Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 02:04 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Buy OEM parts.
Didn't even realize that. Looking at other cables they seem to be let out just as much as mine. Maybe it's not actually my clutch cable. I kept loosening it (towards the front of the bike) and it would catch fine. I had to do that 2 different times in like 4 hours on the bike, but now I'm out of space to loosen it so when the clutch is still fully released untouched it's kinda only 3/4 engaged.

Any ideas on what that can be? Is there something else to adjust other than the cable? I finally got my tire fixed I just wanna ride.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Maybe when I lowsided the other day the cable was on the outside of the or some **** since it's not ziptied on or anything and it actually is the cable. It's strange it started happening a few minutes after. I'll figure it out
Old 03-28-2010, 05:40 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ellison445
haha that was real cute.... I call people by the names they go by, he one wheel neal that's what I'm gonna call him.. Your ruthless ***** rah, I'm not gonna take nothing from ya.. That's what I'm gonna call ya... Ya both clearly said his attitude sucks and you seen better riding.. Sounds like hate or a challenge to me, so put ya money up or shut the **** up!!!
lmao...*****??? i rather be a ***** then a dick ridin ******...your truly a internet thug but its all good, dont think ima go bak n forth wit u through stuntlife....eitha post up ya wheelies, show evrybody how u get down on one wheel or shut the *** up...queen ellison
Old 03-28-2010, 07:25 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
Didn't even realize that. Looking at other cables they seem to be let out just as much as mine. Maybe it's not actually my clutch cable. I kept loosening it (towards the front of the bike) and it would catch fine. I had to do that 2 different times in like 4 hours on the bike, but now I'm out of space to loosen it so when the clutch is still fully released untouched it's kinda only 3/4 engaged.

Any ideas on what that can be? Is there something else to adjust other than the cable? I finally got my tire fixed I just wanna ride.
You're tightening the cable, not loosening it. Taking up slack is tightening. If your clutch is slipping, you're adjusting the wrong way. If you can't get it to release completely, like it's always trying to grab, then you probably have a stretched cable.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:32 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Maybe when I lowsided the other day the cable was on the outside of the or some **** since it's not ziptied on or anything and it actually is the cable. It's strange it started happening a few minutes after. I'll figure it out
You may have to adjust the cable on the other end. I think you'll need a 12mm and a14mm wrench to loosen and adjust those 2 nuts (pause). Inolen taught me that some time ago and I just did it for my bike a few days ago.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

neal thinks it the color of your brake fluid
Old 03-28-2010, 09:55 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
amp that ************ up til he crashes
Thanks MIke ....No looping yet ...
Old 03-28-2010, 10:29 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

So no one has an f4i cable? If not I'm gonna order this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HONDA-CLUTCH...item4a9fb3833c

I just hope it gets here quick.
u need to just order one from sport honda. let's ride.

on a side note: i finally found a cracked tail for 40 bucks...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_1868wt_1167

what do u guys think...bad buy eh...
Old 03-28-2010, 10:33 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So no one has an f4i cable? If not I'm gonna order this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HONDA-CLUTCH...item4a9fb3833c

I just hope it gets here quick.
I might have an extra clutch cable but wont know til later or tomorrow depending on what time I get home. Lemme know if you want me to check for you
Old 03-28-2010, 10:36 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
You may have to adjust the cable on the other end. I think you'll need a 12mm and a14mm wrench to loosen and adjust those 2 nuts (pause). Inolen taught me that some time ago and I just did it for my bike a few days ago.
Originally Posted by skillz
neal thinks it the color of your brake fluid
First off LMFAO Gil haha. Secondly - UH OH - we now got Sam giving advice on **** buahahahahahahahaha. Gils gonna be busy this summer
Old 03-28-2010, 10:37 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DC631
Thanks MIke ....No looping yet ...
YET is the key word in that sentence
Old 03-28-2010, 10:39 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

You could put some work in on that and fiberglass a new end piece on Wont be fun but it could be done somehow.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yeah I did that. You back to riding yet? Got that trailer registered?
Old 03-28-2010, 01:07 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie

that tail would be perfect , with your roundbar
Old 03-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You're tightening the cable, not loosening it. Taking up slack is tightening. If your clutch is slipping, you're adjusting the wrong way. If you can't get it to release completely, like it's always trying to grab, then you probably have a stretched cable.
Yeah, I can't get it to release completely... it's always trying to grab.

Neal, I ordered one from Honda Powerhouse. It'll be here tuesday
Old 03-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccECiEuCGw
Old 03-28-2010, 02:48 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yeah I did that. You back to riding yet? Got that trailer registered?
Nah, but I have legit papers now, which was most of the battle. I got my hitch in the mail, so all I have to do is install install it, my bike is on my car jack right now, since Im doing some things to the wheels. I should be done with everything within a week or so..
Old 03-28-2010, 02:50 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

****** rain fukd my whole day up...
Old 03-28-2010, 03:02 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by inolen
Fixed.
hahahahah that seems more like it
Old 03-28-2010, 03:19 PM
90-day squid probation

anybody hav a f4i radiator they wanna sell???

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses