Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 11:52 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
yes sir

You're the man <33333333333333
Old 03-28-2010, 12:23 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
neal says hi
Dont forget to put some cat nip under his bed and let the cats into his room when he falls asleep.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:28 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
You're the man <33333333333333
So how long until you can ride again because of your knee?
Old 03-28-2010, 12:35 AM

ellison445 is a decent person

haha that was real cute.... I call people by the names they go by, he one wheel neal that's what I'm gonna call him.. Your ruthless ***** rah, I'm not gonna take nothing from ya.. That's what I'm gonna call ya... Ya both clearly said his attitude sucks and you seen better riding.. Sounds like hate or a challenge to me, so put ya money up or shut the **** up!!!

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
first off im da original person who made the comment...now i wasnt goin to respond to this but i reread the message and realized how much of a dick rider u seem like...u talkin like we hav to call him king...nah not ova here bruh....like i said before he a ill rider but i seen waaaayyyyyy better riders that will chopp his head off and i can bank on that...and til he touch down in some of these comps like xdl or sumthing and place top 3 he is not a king now answer the question do u call him king or daddy???
Old 03-28-2010, 12:38 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ellison445
haha that was real cute.... I call people by the names they go by, he one wheel neal that's what I'm gonna call him.. Your ruthless ***** rah, I'm not gonna take nothing from ya.. That's what I'm gonna call ya... Ya both clearly said his attitude sucks and you seen better riding.. Sounds like hate or a challenge to me, so put ya money up or shut the **** up!!!

Oh god, get off his nuts man.... Lets see your wheelies?!?!?!
Old 03-28-2010, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Dont forget to put some cat nip under his bed and let the cats into his room when he falls asleep.
Yo go get the mop son
Old 03-28-2010, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ellison445
re read my posts holmes coz I never once said his attitude sucked. I said the footage was mad shaky coz it was and that his wheelies aint up to par with some of the people murdering **** out there today. Watch a Jorian clip. But on the real I got my money on Inolen putting the beats on his wheelies if you wanna set it up But yeah - wheres your wheelies at???
Old 03-28-2010, 12:50 AM

ellison445 is a decent person

holding down someone I ride with is considered being on his nuts???? That's crazy, but it's all good.. Give ya a better one we gonna be coming to pa soon so we figure everything out face to face instead of the internet tuff guy ****... We bring the bikes and go from there!!!

[QUOTE=Annoying Eric;4295547]Oh god, get off his nuts man.... Lets see your wheelies?!?!?![
Old 03-28-2010, 12:55 AM
KING annoyingeric

[quote=ellison445;4295557]holding down someone I ride with is considered being on his nuts???? That's crazy, but it's all good.. Give ya a better one we gonna be coming to pa soon so we figure everything out face to face instead of the internet tuff guy ****... We bring the bikes and go from there!!!

Oh god, get off his nuts man.... Lets see your wheelies?!?!?![

Im King AnnoyingEric. You can find me at any spot that wheelies are getting made.. I'll tell you what, I'll come to bronx sometime and make some wheelies.. Where will you be?!
Old 03-28-2010, 12:59 AM
KING annoyingeric

And you still havent shown us your wheelies?
Old 03-28-2010, 01:02 AM
KING annoyingeric

You're the only one acting like an internet tough guy here.. People are giving there opinion about Rommels DVD and you're getting out of your face...
Old 03-28-2010, 01:07 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Inolens bike for sale now coz he's skurred Rommel is gonna put the beats on him

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...636-clean.html
Old 03-28-2010, 01:10 AM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
inolens bike for sale now coz he's skurred rommel is gonna put the beats on him

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...636-clean.html

lmao!!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 01:11 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Im King AnnoyingEric. You can find me at any spot where women are learning to putt around on 2 wheels.. I'll tell you what, I'll come to bronx sometime, make some wheelies and inevitably wreck on your streets.. Where will you be?!
Fixed.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:15 AM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by inolen
Fixed.

I hope you trip and knock your front teeth out..

<3
Old 03-28-2010, 01:21 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I hope you trip and knock your front teeth out..

<3
Quit getting all tight
Old 03-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Fixed.
LMFAO!!!! This is Neal Yo Inolen I'll give you 100 dollars more than what anyone else offers you
Old 03-28-2010, 01:36 AM
NealFoReal

Ight off to bed. See you ******* tomorrow
Old 03-28-2010, 01:55 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

So no one has an f4i cable? If not I'm gonna order this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HONDA-CLUTCH...item4a9fb3833c

I just hope it gets here quick.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:57 AM

Buy OEM parts.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses