Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 11:28 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Chinoyardy
no more snow yo, I might have to take another trip down to Fort-Liquordale in order to hit the streets...see below.

This is just a sneak preview for the upcoming King Rommel DVD...enjoy. Chinoyardy

YouTube - OfficialKingRommel's Channel
i can't see it.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i'd bring in the doctors notes or get them. u can appeal a termination.
I'm compiling the .pdf of the century to send to my union rep. I'ma let these ******* have it at the termination hearing if I get one for sure. I'm an excellent arguer.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:32 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
I'm compiling the .pdf of the century to send to my union rep. I'ma let these ******* have it at the termination hearing if I get one for sure. I'm an excellent arguer.
they sent you a notice of termination with the charges against you right?
Old 03-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

they sent you a notice of termination with the charges against you right?
Nope, I'm waiting for it.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:36 AM

Nope, I'm waiting for it.
okay...then you don't have a date for the hearing set up yet then, right?
Old 03-26-2010, 11:41 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

sounds like it can end up being a wrongfully termination...long as u hav proof (docs note) that u had the flu you should be good...you said you didnt exceed the amount of days that u could miss in your year probation so you should be good...i wouldnt give up and worst comes to worst get an lawyer involved
Old 03-26-2010, 11:43 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

the only thing i see being unexcused is the blizzard situation and like u said your transportation is the train which was shut down due to weather...how far do you live from work????
Old 03-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

okay...then you don't have a date for the hearing set up yet then, right?
Nope. Just contacted my union rep today. I need to fax him over a bunch of stuff.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah but its impossible to fire someone without proof.
dont waste your time Alie you comin to pa tomorrow to make wheelies happen?
Old 03-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
the only thing i see being unexcused is the blizzard situation and like u said your transportation is the train which was shut down due to weather...how far do you live from work????
About an hour and 40 minutes.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:51 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i can't see it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Official...l?feature=mhw4
Old 03-26-2010, 11:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dont waste your time Alie you comin to pa tomorrow to make wheelies happen?
Neal, I know what you told me... but I'm telling you was said to me by basically the CEO of this entire city branch today. The city has a specific department of lawyers to fight unemployment claims. I didn't even bring it up, this guy, who is a family friend and would not bullshit me. Sure I may get it in the end, but he said I'm 100% going to need to appeal and get a hearing. I know you've been through it, and had to pay out unemployment... but it's definitely a bit different for city employees. They specifically have an entire department just to deal with this **** for budget reasons.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-26-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:56 AM
90-day squid probation

About an hour and 40 minutes.
wow...well god forbid u do get fired, u still can collect bc they cant jus not giv u unemployment inless you DECLINE work or you quit without an reasonable cause...i never been on unemployment but i know plenty of people on it...you'll be okay brotha keep ya head up
Old 03-26-2010, 11:57 AM
NealFoReal

Neal, I know what you told me... but I'm telling you was said to me by basically the CEO of this entire city branch today. The city has a specific department of lawyers to fight unemployment claims. I didn't even bring it up, this guy, who is a family friend and would not bullshit me. Sure I may get it in the end, but he said I'm 100% going to need to appeal and get a hearing.
And one more time - I dont give a **** what they said. You pay into your unemployment benefits with every pay check. If you are fired you are eligible for the 100th time. They can fight it all they want but you will still qualify for benefits. Whatever - post up when you get them. They have a dept to fight BS claims. Yours isnt a BS claim.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
wow...well god forbid u do get fired, u still can collect bc they cant jus not giv u unemployment inless you DECLINE work or you quit without an reasonable cause...i never been on unemployment but i know plenty of people on it...you'll be okay brotha keep ya head up
Again - theres no point so dont waste your time
Old 03-26-2010, 11:59 AM
NealFoReal

And for the record - that King Rommel clip sucked. Shaky *** footage and nothing special in the riding.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:59 AM
90-day squid probation

yo jus wait and see what happens on the 8th...if this is such a big deal why didnt they fire the chick thats late 4 outta the 5 days of the week...i would even take it to another level of discrimination maybe
Old 03-26-2010, 12:04 PM
90-day squid probation

i wish people would stop callin him the king because he is no king at **** he do in my eyes...not to take anything away from him but im jus sayin
Old 03-26-2010, 12:04 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
And for the record - that King Rommel clip sucked. Shaky *** footage and nothing special in the riding.
werd, not hating but compared to the effort put into the dvds that are out this doesn't get me hyped. I mean ur trailer is supposed to sell the product for you.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
werd, not hating but compared to the effort put into the dvds that are out this doesn't get me hyped. I mean ur trailer is supposed to sell the product for you.
His last trailer was the **** - streets, lots and police chases. That made me wanna buy the DVD which I did buy it lol. This one - nah I'll pass. And I never call him King Rommell lol - that was a slip.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses