Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 07:24 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Im going to kick your *** if you ever come around.. And then ima wash your mouth out with soap...
Just for bringing bad news to us like that..

<3 no homo
...why u gon kick my ***??? u need 2 kick the weather man's ***
Old 03-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

somebody wake up neal so i can f with him , im bored
Old 03-26-2010, 07:43 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
Old 03-26-2010, 07:54 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
I wish I could stay in PA for Sunday too.
im pretty sure there calling for rain sunday

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
where at in allentown? Only harley dealer around here is on 309
thats the only one i know of.......

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
ego said he'll teach you how to fall
Old 03-26-2010, 09:25 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by monday518
Hahaha yea and I'm still 100 percent pumped on her
awwwww...that's awesome. congrats on ur anniversary.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:26 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
im pretty sure there calling for rain sunday

thats the only one i know of.......

rain and maybe snow. what gives?
Old 03-26-2010, 10:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

asshoe
Old 03-26-2010, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
asshoe
its okay neal, i ripped him a new one on his faker of the funk queen of hearts build. hahaha.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Ok now I'm really fucked. I spoke with a friend who is basically on top of this agency, has all the ins and outs. He's the one who got me in there in the first place. I'm a government employee. I work for a city agency. He told me that we have an entire division of lawyers here who's sole job is to appeal unemployment claims, and I'm almost definitely not going to be eligible due to my record and the fact that I'm being fired and not terminated.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by toneth
Ok now I'm really fucked. I spoke with a friend who is basically on top of this agency, has all the ins and outs. He's the one who got me in there in the first place. I'm a government employee. I work for a city agency. He told me that we have an entire division of lawyers here who's sole job is to appeal unemployment claims, and I'm almost definitely not going to be eligible due to my record and the fact that I'm being fired and not terminated.
wait, why are you being "fired"?
Old 03-26-2010, 10:40 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Buahahahaha yeah Gil - take that then
Old 03-26-2010, 10:49 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
wait, why are you being "fired"?
Personal vendettas my supervisor has with me. I got my union lawyer involved and whatnot, but now he's making **** up. It's basically a losing battle for me.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:00 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i doubt it snows but does look like its goin to rain soon...and its cold as **** outside
Old 03-26-2010, 11:02 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Freakin brick outside
Old 03-26-2010, 11:04 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Personal vendettas my supervisor has with me. I got my union lawyer involved and whatnot, but now he's making **** up. It's basically a losing battle for me.
you hooked up with his wife didnt you?
Old 03-26-2010, 11:06 AM

yeah but its impossible to fire someone without proof.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

yeah but its impossible to fire someone without proof.
I'm late occasionally, sure. Our office is very relaxed. No one gives a **** what anyone does as long as you get your work done. ****, the girl behind me is late by 5-15 minutes 4 out of 5 days a week.

I take sick days occasionally, sure. I can't help getting the flu, or having train lines shut down due to a blizzard. I have doctors notes for every absence. Union contract states we're allowed to use these days... while it's recommended to save them, we're still allowed to use them at will provided they are not unexcused. They're using excessive absence to justify my termination. They give me a written warning, when they made me a permanent employee that requires a mandatory once year of probation, that I should not exceed any more than 5 latenesses a year, and not have any unexcused sick days. I haven't exceeded any of these limitations or violated anything within that contract. The guy basically has a hard on for me. He's a real passive aggressive ****, and I'm more of an "in your face" kinda guy, and I'm sure that intimidates him.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

you hooked up with his wife didnt you?
He's actually dating someone that used to work in our office. I'll definitely pass on that
Old 03-26-2010, 11:25 AM

Chinoyardy is a decent person

rain and maybe snow. what gives?
no more snow yo, I might have to take another trip down to Fort-Liquordale in order to hit the streets...see below.

This is just a sneak preview for the upcoming King Rommel DVD...enjoy. Chinoyardy

YouTube - OfficialKingRommel's Channel
Old 03-26-2010, 11:27 AM

I'm late occasionally, sure. Our office is very relaxed. No one gives a **** what anyone does as long as you get your work done. ****, the girl behind me is late by 5-15 minutes 4 out of 5 days a week.

I take sick days occasionally, sure. I can't help getting the flu, or having train lines shut down due to a blizzard. I have doctors notes for every absence. Union contract states we're allowed to use these days... while it's recommended to save them, we're still allowed to use them at will provided they are not unexcused. They're using excessive absence to justify my termination. They give me a written warning, when they made me a permanent employee that requires a mandatory once year of probation, that I should not exceed any more than 5 latenesses a year, and not have any unexcused sick days. I haven't exceeded any of these limitations or violated anything within that contract. The guy basically has a hard on for me. He's a real passive aggressive ****, and I'm more of an "in your face" kinda guy, and I'm sure that intimidates him.

i'd bring in the doctors notes or get them. u can appeal a termination.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses