Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

You and this worrying over unemployment. They fired you - you're eligible for unemployment. Thats the last I wanna hear of that **** asshoe.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:47 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

YES!!!!!!!!!! No more studying for me

Initial Sales Exam - Pass
Old 03-26-2010, 01:47 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm eligible too
Old 03-26-2010, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

Yes you are.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

It's straight personal too, and when you get made permanent you get put on probation for a year automatically to see if they're gonna keep you forever or not. While your on probation they can pretty much fire you without cause with city jobs. They're trying to file it as a firing not a layoff to save them some money I guess. Thing is, I have a signed contract saying that I will not exceed 5 latenesses over my year of probation, and not have ANY unexcused sick days. I've been late once and have a doctors note from when I was sick with the flu and they're trying to say it's attendance. Shitty way for the city to **** you and not lay you off so they can fill your vacancy budget wise. Even one of my supervisors said it's gotta be a personal thing, and even the woman that controls budget/hiring said it's unbelievable they would get rid of me for that with my record. I went from being upset to straight furious. I might just take a hot **** on this guys keyboard before I leave.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:49 AM
NealFoReal

LMFAO

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Washed...5904681?ref=nf
Old 03-26-2010, 01:50 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Do you guys know that kid? I actually have all the underground riders DVD's.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:50 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
It's straight personal too, and when you get made permanent you get put on probation for a year automatically to see if they're gonna keep you forever or not. While your on probation they can pretty much fire you without cause with city jobs. They're trying to file it as a firing not a layoff to save them some money I guess. Thing is, I have a signed contract saying that I will not exceed 5 latenesses over my year of probation, and not have ANY unexcused sick days. I've been late once and have a doctors note from when I was sick with the flu and they're trying to say it's attendance. Shitty way for the city to **** you and not lay you off so they can fill your vacancy budget wise. Even one of my supervisors said it's gotta be a personal thing, and even the woman that controls budget/hiring said it's unbelievable they would get rid of me for that with my record. I went from being upset to straight furious. I might just take a hot **** on this guys keyboard before I leave.
Doesnt matter if you're on probation or not. If they fire you/let you go - you're eligible. Whatever - I'm done repeating the same ****** thing over and over again. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:51 AM
NealFoReal

Do you guys know that kid? I actually have all the underground riders DVD's.
Yup

http://www.vimeo.com/4309405

http://www.vimeo.com/3652267
Old 03-26-2010, 01:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Doesnt matter if you're on probation or not. If they fire you/let you go - you're eligible. Whatever - I'm done repeating the same ****** thing over and over again. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
No I know... I'm definitely aware. It's definitely put my mind at ease a little bit. Just gotta understand, I was running the streets a couple years before I worked here. This is where I started working after I finally got my life together. I haven't been without work or a purpose for almost 6 years now. Before I was here... my whole life was fucked up. Just weird to be getting thrown out not knowing where I'm going to go or what I'm going to do for money over some ******* personal vendetta with me. I'll figure it out though. For now, Ima do wheelie work
Old 03-26-2010, 01:57 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm just a little worked up bro. They've been juggling with firing me now for over a week and I just got word I'm done April 9th. I'm all nervous about unemployment and don't know what's gonna happen. Definitely shook me up real good. The options for a kid in the IT field with a GED are limited. I been in like manic depressive mode all week. I've had a knot in my stomach thats gotta be the size of a ******* basketball.
Dont worry about the GED thing... i work in I.T. for a huge hospital network. There are few guys here that only have a GED or didnt even bother and didnt graduate high school.

Anymore when you apply for something there is a check box for education and it usually lists like this...

-High school diploma OR EQUIVALENT
-associates
-bachelor
-grad school
-etc.

before it would list GED separate from a diploma, i haven't seen it like that in long time. And alot of places dont check.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:00 AM
NealFoReal

Word Im psyched. Tomorrow I'll line up a start date for work and see whats what. I need to start makin loot again so back to sales for me - for now anyway
Old 03-26-2010, 02:02 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm playing UNo with EVERYONE on shift. **** you ATF
Old 03-26-2010, 02:05 AM
NealFoReal

Go fish. im out suckas.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:22 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Nice

LOL- how did you find that?
Old 03-26-2010, 02:30 AM

biG buSiNeSs bx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah ight - thats what you say now. Did you see Aaron Coltons foot. Nothing ***** about stopping after something like that if its just for fun. I dont think I'd stop after that but you're still up in the air lol.

i almost puked when i saw that
Old 03-26-2010, 02:33 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by biG buSiNeSs bx
Yeah that **** looked painful
Old 03-26-2010, 02:36 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

broken bones like that are gnarly... i watched my friend break both his arms like that, both bones were sticking out like 5 inches...
Old 03-26-2010, 02:39 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Nice

LOL- how did you find that?
I saw someone else joined it on my home page lol. I joined too
Originally Posted by biG buSiNeSs bx
Me too - that **** was nasty
Old 03-26-2010, 02:40 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
broken bones like that are gnarly... i watched my friend break both his arms like that, both bones were sticking out like 5 inches...
Hopefully none of us ever have to go through that Yo Ricky - Braaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppp

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses