Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 07:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by biG buSiNeSs bx
asshoe!! i gotta work my bad this is my last time missin a session
asshoe you gonna miss a monumentous occassion this week - bulee dat....
Old 03-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Any of you boys bringing lady friends out this weekend? I am doing market research at an all ladies "Garage Party" at the Harley dealer, I'd love to bring some non-riding girls for their reaction.

It's free at 4pm on Sat in Allentown and I think you get goodies!
where at in allentown? Only harley dealer around here is on 309
Old 03-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

That sucked I was at the spot trying some standups and decided "hey the concept of drifting looks easy enough". Came in at like the top of 1st gear, slammed the brakes, skid about 50 feet then cut it sideways and got some mean lean while giving it a little gas trying to do a 180. Got way too much lean and low sided, fucked my leg up in the process trying to catch it, then the bike ran me over It was hilarious. That's definitely not how you drift at all. I couldn't try standups anymore after that because my leg was pretty jacked up so I went back to *** drags... all was well for about 20 minutes, then my clutch wasn't ******* catching. Somehow the cables came loose and there was wayyyyyy too much slack. When clutch lever was fully out, the clutch was like half engaged. I didn't have my truck with my so I had to ride home like that, probably destroying my clutch. Top speed was like 15 mph because there was so much slack it couldn't catch. I fixed it though.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:05 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

the weather channel is callin for a snow shower 2morrow....UNREAL!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 11:08 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
the weather channel is callin for a snow shower 2morrow....UNREAL!!!

Im going to kick your *** if you ever come around.. And then ima wash your mouth out with soap...
Just for bringing bad news to us like that..

<3 no homo
Old 03-26-2010, 12:07 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

maybe this will cheer you up ...... Karate Movie Casting FAIL!!!!!

dude with the afro was dumb funny lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl5SaNBjLhg
Old 03-26-2010, 12:23 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol...
Old 03-26-2010, 12:26 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Damn my leg is tweaked, I got the mean gangsta limp. I shoulda just went down with it while I was lowsiding. Natural instinct had me put my leg out to save it... but it caused me to do like a wishbone split. I'm way too fat for that. Left leg too. No *** drags or standups for me this weekend. Guess I'm gonna work on slow sitdowns with both feet on pegs.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:36 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Damn my leg is tweaked, I got the mean gangsta limp. I shoulda just went down with it while I was lowsiding. Natural instinct had me put my leg out to save it... but it caused me to do like a wishbone split. I'm way too fat for that. Left leg too. No *** drags or standups for me this weekend. Guess I'm gonna work on slow sitdowns with both feet on pegs.
just quit before you do more harm to yourself
Old 03-26-2010, 12:39 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Sicc0
just quit before you do more harm to yourself
You crazy? I'm having fun. Both times I went down I got up laughing fortunately I need to learn how to fall, and roll away from the bike as well.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:29 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

The true test is once you hurt yourself where you're out for 6 or 8 weeks or whatever - do you get back on after that or rethink things. Im a little unsure if toneth will get back on lol.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:32 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
The true test is once you hurt yourself where you're out for 6 or 8 weeks or whatever - do you get back on after that or rethink things. Im a little unsure if toneth will get back on lol.
Ain't no *****'s over here son. Everytime I fell down I got back up and rode so far same day I've had a ton of injuries man, much worse than any motorcycle injures.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:32 AM
Group Moderator

You crazy? I'm having fun. Both times I went down I got up laughing fortunately I need to learn how to fall, and roll away from the bike as well.
ego said he'll teach you how to fall

Old 03-26-2010, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

Yeah ight - thats what you say now. Did you see Aaron Coltons foot. Nothing ***** about stopping after something like that if its just for fun. I dont think I'd stop after that but you're still up in the air lol.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:34 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

]

Good luck with that. I got a chin and a half... never been knocked out in my life. I'm telling you right now I got no intent or desire on fighting the kid, never had, so the only way you're seeing a brawl is if he comes out swinging. I just wanna do wheelies, not fight with other stunters because Neal thinks it's funny to make **** up. If that's the way he wants it though I ain't gonna stop him.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:38 AM
Group Moderator

lol i was kidding!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:40 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

You guys are asshoes
Old 03-26-2010, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

buahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-26-2010, 01:42 AM
NealFoReal

You guys are asshoes
yeah you need to relax a little skippy
Old 03-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah you need to relax a little skippy
I'm just a little worked up bro. They've been juggling with firing me now for over a week and I just got word I'm done April 9th. I'm all nervous about unemployment and don't know what's gonna happen. Definitely shook me up real good. The options for a kid in the IT field with a GED are limited. I been in like manic depressive mode all week. I've had a knot in my stomach thats gotta be the size of a ******* basketball.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses