Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
But this is a fox body notchback.. And i LOVE notchbacks... lol
I'm with you on this one...I heart fox bodies in general
Old 03-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOKE
I'm with you on this one...I heart fox bodies in general
i had 10 fox bodies
Old 03-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Yeah, it literally has only been running for a week.. I was out in LI tonight with that girlie so i let my friend take the mustang and then he called me saying something was wrong with it and he was stuck on the LIE near an exit... A few minutes ago he slipped and told me he miss shifted.. Instead of going from 3-4 he went 3-2 on the highway.. I dont have a rev limiter on it so im guessing he got those rev's up REAL high...
Ugh that sucks brotha. I'm sure you'll get that bitch back running in no time.

That chick is definitely bad luck. Your knee, the plex, the mustang. It's a sign man. Cut the cord
Old 03-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz
i had 10 fox bodies
I've only had 2. One was a GT 5.0 and the other was a coupe 5.0

I painted the coupe british racing green and had a few mods on the motor. Nothing fancy but dam I miss it. A car lot near me has an 88 GT 5.0 with 43,000 miles and they are asking $15,000. The paint is peeling and the interior is sun faded too. I laughed at the guy. He said "It's a collector's item". Go F yourself buddy. Too bad too because it's the blue with gray ground effects. I liked that one.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:54 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOKE
I've only had 2. One was a GT 5.0 and the other was a coupe 5.0

I painted the coupe british racing green and had a few mods on the motor. Nothing fancy but dam I miss it. A car lot near me has an 88 GT 5.0 with 43,000 miles and they are asking $15,000. The paint is peeling and the interior is sun faded too. I laughed at the guy. He said "It's a collector's item". Go F yourself buddy. Too bad too because it's the blue with gray ground effects. I liked that one.
nice i wish i had pictures of all of mine. only have pics of my first a white 90lx 5speed grey int. and the last an original 83 gt triple black (top, int, body) 4barell 5speed

Last edited by skillz; 03-25-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by skillz
nice i wish i had pictures of all of mine. only have pics of my first a white 90lx 5speed grey int. and the last an original 83 gt triple black (top, int, body) 4barell 5speed
I have some pics but not digital. I would have to find a scanner to put them up. It was LONG before scanners. I think the 90 you had was the one that came with decent stock wheels (seen the stock wheels in white and they looked sharp). That 83 sounds like it was a looker. My neighbor had one of those SVO's that were a 4cyl turbo. It was quicker than I thought it would be. My Daytona Turbo was faster though.

Have you ever seen that body kit from Unique Performance that allows you to make a fox body mustang look like a 67 fastback from the outside? Really cool.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

What's the plans for this weekend? Anyone making local wheelies? I'd do PA but I got a dentist appointment Saturday so I wouldn't be able to there til like 4 or 5.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

One of the comments was "Yuck, it looks like this guy uses his toes to smoke with" and "He should get Lamisil tattoo'd on his feet" Hahaha
Old 03-25-2010, 11:37 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
What's the plans for this weekend? Anyone making local wheelies? I'd do PA but I got a dentist appointment Saturday so I wouldn't be able to there til like 4 or 5.
Get that appointment moved.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:39 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by inolen
+ 1 Toneth, come make wheelies finally .
Old 03-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
Absolutely can't. The waiting list is huge. You guys riding out there Sunday too?
Old 03-25-2010, 11:48 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Absolutely can't. The waiting list is huge. You guys riding out there Sunday too?
Get a new dentist. Yes, we will.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:11 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MoHawk
My reputation is beyond repute. I want it to say I spend too much time asking for rep
thats what mine says and i spend no time askin for rep.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ugh that sucks brotha. I'm sure you'll get that bitch back running in no time.

That chick is definitely bad luck. Your knee, the plex, the mustang. It's a sign man. Cut the cord
Old 03-25-2010, 12:18 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

I wish I could stay in PA for Sunday too.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:31 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Anyone know how long you can be on unemployment for if you're filing this month? I heard it's only like 6 months.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:34 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

Anyone know how long you can be on unemployment for if you're filing this month? I heard it's only like 6 months.
Nah its for at least a yr, and if you still don't find work by then they have like 26-40 week extensions since the economy is fucked.

Last edited by NARD BLOCKZ; 03-25-2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: meant weeks
Old 03-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

dont know if your state is differant but here unemployment is 18 months.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:48 PM
NealFoReal

****** Tap Dance kid just flaked out on me for this weekend. Anyone wanna come that wants to stay for 2 days
Old 03-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i was like wtf i didnt type that **** lol, u got me good.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses