Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 04:44 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
We got hassled at the Plex when it was dead at like 10:30 pm.. but other days we were there at 3pm and no one ever said anything...
We also perhaps got hassled because you were over there trying to show some girl how to ride RIGHT next to the road everyone drives next to. Perhaps if you'd have been following all this advice you keep giving Toneth and putting in work yourself in the middle area which isn't as obvious to the eye we'd have been cool. Shazam.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
We also perhaps got hassled because you were over there trying to show some girl how to ride RIGHT next to the road everyone drives next to. Perhaps if you'd have been following all this advice you keep giving Toneth and putting in work yourself in the middle area which isn't as obvious to the eye we'd have been cool. Shazam.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:57 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You may be able to catch up to him now that he's on the injured list after showcasing his talent to the streetz.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:59 PM

P.S. I love you Eric, no homo, but you can't keep ragging on Toneth with your current track record.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:04 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

So youre saying the cop came and hassled us because me and her were there in the front of the lot??? Lets be real here. The last time we were at that lot, My friend took a video of you doing circles in section right next to the entrance... So dont try and put **** on me.. There have been plenty of people to ride in the front section.. All she was doing was going in big circles.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:05 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

And what is my track record. I practice, i fall and i try agian.. I have fallen twice on the streets doing wheelies.. Im sorry?!?
Old 03-24-2010, 05:08 PM

So youre saying the cop came and hassled us because me and her were there in the front of the lot??? Lets be real here. The last time we were at that lot, My friend took a video of you doing circles in section right next to the entrance... So dont try and put **** on me.. There have been plenty of people to ride in the front section.. All she was doing was going in big circles.
I rode over in that main area because when I first got there, everyone else was, and after a few minutes of it I moved back to the normal area.

Fortunately for me, the few minutes I did that no cops drove by, for you they did.

I'm not saying I'm a role model, I'm just busting your ***** since you keep going so hard on Toneth.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:08 PM

And what is my track record. I practice, i fall and i try agian.. I have fallen twice on the streets doing wheelies.. Im sorry?!?
Your track record is 4 minutes of wheelies and 4 hours of trying to get va-jay-jay in the last 2 practice sessions.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:10 PM
KING annoyingeric

whatever.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:11 PM
KING annoyingeric

Your track record is 4 minutes of wheelies and 4 hours of trying to get va-jay-jay in the last 2 practice sessions.

What you dont realize is that i left class early that night cause i was dumb excited about riding.. I was on the phone with Neal as i walked out right in front of the teacher. I'm sorry that i met a girl and im trying to not live my life alone???
Old 03-24-2010, 05:14 PM

600flipper is a decent person

Old 03-24-2010, 05:16 PM

I'm sorry that i met a girl and im trying to not live my life alone???
That does not negate the facts

Toneth has a shitload of excuses and none of them ever work for you
Old 03-24-2010, 05:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

oh thats funny
Old 03-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

That is 4 minutes more of wheelies than I make
Old 03-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

929 cables showed up today, think im gonna put em on and go make wheelies
Old 03-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcBHO0OniRA
Old 03-24-2010, 05:39 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

i know im late with this but rickys bike looks awesome
Old 03-24-2010, 05:40 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
929 cables showed up today, think im gonna put em on and go make wheelies
hey ross dont forget about that tail saver for me ... plz i need that asap, let me know if you can get me that discount im ready to order ...
Old 03-24-2010, 05:41 PM
www.GRAMX.com

im out .. goin to hit the streets with nate ....
Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Sicc0
hey ross dont forget about that tail saver for me ... plz i need that asap, let me know if you can get me that discount im ready to order ...
on it

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses