Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 01:46 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Not a cop. you can look up my posts and see what parts I buy so you get the idea. anyhow, I will ride alone till I see some stunter.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

whoop whoop it's the wheelie police
Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by ny636
Not a cop. you can look up my posts and see what parts I buy so you get the idea. anyhow, I will ride alone till I see some stunter.
thats exactly what a cop would sAY
Old 03-24-2010, 01:52 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

good luck on findin one...u have a better chance rydin around NYC on a nice day like today...perhaps times square or something
Old 03-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah but you live in VA and nobody knows you You still could be a cop for all anyone knows. No one has met you.

I'm undercover like Paul Walker in the Fast & Furious. Got busted for killing streets and copped out to a plea. I'm actually probably the sickest stunter you'll ever meet... my **** wheelies are just an elaborate coverup to infiltrate your wheelie organization
so whats a better choice for my f4i a gamma 45 or a gamma 60
Old 03-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I saw one stunter on SI and he had like a 10 oclock bar that scaped a solid foot and a half below BP. He also blew the spot up by doing wheelies at 8 PM when everything was still open and the parking lot was still packed out. No thanks
Old 03-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Is building another f4i

I saw one stunter on SI and he had like a 10 oclock bar that scaped a solid foot and a half below BP. He also blew the spot up by doing wheelies at 8 PM when everything was still open and the parking lot was still packed out. No thanks
i see you are starting to understand the ways
Old 03-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by skillz
so whats a better choice for my f4i a gamma 45 or a gamma 60
A whosa what? Going to say 45 anyway.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:57 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

not going to time sq. that far. no way.
was looking for someone local here in selden or close buy.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Is building another f4i

A whosa what? Going to say 45 anyway.
cop!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
aren't u guys cops?
YUP!

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i thought u were a cop too...your profile said "some type of law enforcement"
I am. I was kidding. I won't be with the ATF for long though.... Damn injury

Yeah but you live in VA and nobody knows you You still could be a cop for all anyone knows. No one has met you.
Damn.... you guys are quick....

I'm undercover like Paul Walker in the Fast & Furious. Got busted for killing streets and copped out to a plea. I'm actually probably the sickest stunter you'll ever meet... my **** wheelies are just an elaborate coverup to infiltrate your wheelie organization

ROFLMAO
Old 03-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by skillz
cop!!!!!!!!!
Shhhhh, I'm infiltrating the inner circles then it's time for the sting operation. Don't blow my spot up.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:03 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

not going to time sq. that far. no way.
was looking for someone local here in selden or close buy.
lol...idont kno wht to tell u then buddy...sumtymes u hav to travel a lil ways to enjoy a hobby u love...ur sayin times sq is to far well now noone will definitely not invite u sumwhere bc u hav a problem with travelin
Old 03-24-2010, 02:06 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
lol...idont kno wht to tell u then buddy...sumtymes u hav to travel a lil ways to enjoy a hobby u love...ur sayin times sq is to far well now noone will definitely not invite u sumwhere bc u hav a problem with travelin
No one stunts at Times Square

Like I said, post up some and make some internet buddies, or hit up your local bike night.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Join the Ruff Ryders. There name is synonymous with stunting
Old 03-24-2010, 02:08 PM

ubecrew610 is a decent person

I guess everyone is a cop but me. I just couldnt pass the fitness test, but i got eatin donuts on lock...
Old 03-24-2010, 02:10 PM

ubecrew610 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Join the Ruff Ryders. There name is synonymous with stunting

HAHAHAHA i got to see chino rock his RR vest down at stuntwars.... people were givin him mad props on it. .
Old 03-24-2010, 02:14 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by inolen

Like I said, post up some and make some internet buddies, or hit up your local bike night.
well ikno that but he has a better chance in rydin thru the city or sumthing like that...he probably dont kno about his local bike nights if they even hav any or if he is new he wont kno about it
Old 03-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
I beg to differ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfd8gYjzCWE
Old 03-24-2010, 02:19 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

He can go through Time Square looking for stunters if he wants... He'll find some nice stunted out hwy 1 chargers and thirsty beat walkers .

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses