Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
IT riders yo

I don't know what I'm gonna do man. I was always intelligent, but made a lot of shitty decisions in life. One of them was dropping out of school. I now have a GED, and some college credits. I got a hookup and a lucky break getting a job here, and have been promoted numerous times. Even with 5+ years of experience, it's going to be hard finding another job paying anywhere near as much as I'm getting paid here. Not too many companies are going to be knocking down any doors to hire a kid with a GED for over 50k. I was really given an opportunity I shouldn't have had in the first place here.
Why did you get let go if you don't mind me asking? Downsizing?
Old 03-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOKE
Why did you get let go if you don't mind me asking? Downsizing?
One of the managers has a hard on for me, and they're using "excessive absence" as an excuse. I had the flu in February, which I have a doctors' note for... and we had 2 blizzards. It's an hour and a half commute to work for me, and the only train line running from Staten Island was shut down on both blizzards. Couldn't help that I missed work. **** it.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-24-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:11 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

One of the managers has a hard on for me, and they're using "excessive absence" as an excuse. I had the flu in February, which I have a doctors' note for... and we had 2 blizzards. It's an hour and a half commute to work for me, and the only train line running from Staten Island was shut down on both blizzards. Couldn't help that I missed work. **** it.
Hate hearing about anyone losing their job. Sorry
Old 03-24-2010, 10:12 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Not too many companies are going to be knocking down any doors to hire a kid with a GED for over 50k.
Sure they are, you just gotta be on top of your game. Do work Toneth! Sorry to hear about the situation though
Old 03-24-2010, 10:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOKE
Hate hearing about anyone losing their job. Sorry
Originally Posted by inolen
Sure they are, you just gotta be on top of your game. Do work Toneth! Sorry to hear about the situation though
Thanks fellas. I've been overworked here and far underpaid due to my lack of education. City jobs require you to have a diploma to be eligible for certain positions. I got sick of seeing people come in here getting starting salaries of 20k+ more than I'm currently making, that do literally 1/10th of the work I do. I've been wanting to find something else for a long time... I know it's going to be hard though. Having some time off with unemployment will give me plenty of time to really see what's out there. It will also give me all summer to ride

I'm doing work tonight.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:34 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Thanks fellas. I've been overworked here and far underpaid due to my lack of education. City jobs require you to have a diploma to be eligible for certain positions. I got sick of seeing people come in here getting starting salaries of 20k+ more than I'm currently making, that do literally 1/10th of the work I do. I've been wanting to find something else for a long time... I know it's going to be hard though. Having some time off with unemployment will give me plenty of time to really see what's out there. It will also give me all summer to ride

I'm doing work tonight.
go postal and idont mean shoot the place up like neal said but seriously try takin the postal exam...they start payin off about $20/hr
Old 03-24-2010, 11:54 AM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

anyone in LongIsland selden area or close by?????? Please PM.

THANKS
Old 03-24-2010, 12:03 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ny636
anyone in LongIsland selden area or close by?????? Please PM.

THANKS
You've posted this like 3 times
Old 03-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

he really wants to ride.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:39 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

becuase no stunter lives around where I am at and it sucks to ride alone.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by ny636
becuase no stunter lives around where I am at and it sucks to ride alone.
Yes they do.

But no one is going to be like "hey guy with no avatar, no posts, who no one knows and just keeps demanding people to contact him, here is where my spot is at."
Old 03-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

What ever happened to that Joseph guy from SI?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes they do.

But no one is going to be like "hey guy with no avatar, no posts, who no one knows and just keeps demanding people to contact him, here is where my spot is at."

+1
Old 03-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Yes they do.

is that u in ur avatar?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

You guys thought I was a cop at first
Old 03-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Lots of people thought I was a cop
Old 03-24-2010, 01:30 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MoHawk
aren't u guys cops?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:33 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i thought u were a cop too...your profile said "some type of law enforcement"
Old 03-24-2010, 01:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
neal how the hell you wake up so early and go to sleep at like 2am lol
Originally Posted by RickNY
He's just going to sleep now after a long night of working on my bike.
what he said - im just waking up now lol.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Yeah but you live in VA and nobody knows you You still could be a cop for all anyone knows. No one has met you.

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
aren't u guys cops?
I'm undercover like Paul Walker in the Fast & Furious. Got busted for killing streets and copped out to a plea. I'm actually probably the sickest stunter you'll ever meet... my **** wheelies are just an elaborate coverup to infiltrate your wheelie organization

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses