Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
word well as mike said its weak and has been continually getting weaker and I replaced the rear pads so I'm just kinda stumped so I am assuming its either the caliper or its the master
I wanted to try your hb the other day but didnt get around to it
Old 03-24-2009, 12:41 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I say 4 piston because I feel, at least on my 03/04, the 636 rear caliper is pretty weak and makes a poor hand brake caliper. It works fine for foot break because you can easily apply so much pressure using your foot.

Last edited by inolen; 03-24-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:50 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
I wanted to try your hb the other day but didnt get around to it

the next time we are out I'll let you have a go at it

now another question ill ask just in general is there a rear caliper that wil fit my rear bracket besides for the stock one (meaning a better one from an f4i or 600rr)
Old 03-24-2009, 12:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I have an idea, do any of you have a right front caliper from an F4, F4i, 929, 954, 98-99 CBR 900's, any of those cause I am just gonna make my own bracket so I can put a single 4 piston caliper on
Old 03-24-2009, 01:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JFox
where where where lol...im bout to put my hb on...back brake like a bicycle lol so easy for me to catch that **** moreless the foot.
Man if i had a dollar for every time i heard that theory, Id have 5 bucks and 5 dudes who still havent got it

J learn the footbrake before you start ****** w the handbrake. you werent even poppin high enough the other day to where you needed foot or handbrake. And just an FYI - handbrake is for off the peg wheelies. If your foot is covering the rear brake, no need to use the handbrake
Old 03-24-2009, 01:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JFox
lol yo ima pick up that cable from you today just let me know when you get outta work........
Im probably gonna be home tonight around 9 so I'll hit u up later. If youre riding you can pick it up after most likely.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have an idea, do any of you have a right front caliper from an F4, F4i, 929, 954, 98-99 CBR 900's, any of those cause I am just gonna make my own bracket so I can put a single 4 piston caliper on
I did that a few years ago, and it worked really well

if you make the bracket yourself, it really doesnt matter what bike the caliper comes from
Old 03-24-2009, 01:25 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

I have a right front caliper from a 05 GSXR maybe you can make a bracket with that
Old 03-24-2009, 01:29 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

if you make the bracket yourself, it really doesnt matter what bike the caliper comes from
Yeah that brake setup worked so good i remember it threw vulo over the bars
Old 03-24-2009, 01:32 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

as long as the bracket isnt radial like on my front calipers I can use it
Old 03-24-2009, 01:34 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Yeah that brake setup worked so good i remember it threw vulo over the bars
that was ****** classic!!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:35 PM
bp chaser

as long as the bracket isnt radial like on my front calipers I can use it
yut ugghhh
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
I have a right front caliper from a 05 GSXR maybe you can make a bracket with that

they are all bottom mount and it would be to difficult (for me) to make a bracket strong enough for the rear to hold that
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yut ugghhh
Old 03-24-2009, 01:41 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

i aint givin away NUTTIn fo free.
you will bring me a shrubbery

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
Im looking for anyone who stunts in the new york tristate area and im looking for spots to stutn at and to film etc... if anyone wants to help me out and wants to ride wit a few stutn junkies get back to me and post some spots up on here!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:51 PM
super kingkong megabiatch

thepinkone will become famous soon enough

i just realized sumthin.. 70 pages?!

...gay
Old 03-24-2009, 01:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by thepinkone
Wassup with them pics from the other day Havent seen you on here in a long time.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:12 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by thepinkone
hahahaha nee!!!! yea it's our ny forum
Old 03-24-2009, 02:28 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

word well as mike said its weak and has been continually getting weaker and I replaced the rear pads so I'm just kinda stumped so I am assuming its either the caliper or its the master
a few more ideas:

how about the pads? how's the lines? air perhaps?
Old 03-24-2009, 02:30 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

hehe...i didn't read this...

lines?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses