Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 01:16 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Who was it that brought out all those kids this weekend? I'm not trying to be a huge dick, but I nearly hit one once and that's the last thing I want to worry about when trying to practice.

You kno they were with me, and they were my 2 boy's that came with me kids (2). Even though they aren't my responsibility I tried to keep them away and occupied while my boys rode being that they were my guest @ Ross'. I didn't kno this had happened, however everyone haves my apologies. If its in my control no kids would come with me, especially being I have none of my own.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:16 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I had to wait a few weeks for my DCP cage, so be prepared to wait a little bit.
mine only took a week or so
Old 03-22-2010, 01:18 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
agreed... it wasn't only the kids that i was constantly having dodge either

and if anyone invites new ppl, please tell them to clean up there trash. Last night ego and i picked up tons of trash that blew down to the other end.
Wasn't my crew, being I had a garbage bag and cleaned up the little trash we had.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:19 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

agreed... it wasn't only the kids that i was constantly having dodge either

and if anyone invites new ppl, please tell them to clean up there trash. Last night ego and i picked up tons of trash that blew down to the other end.
I'm sorry I completely missed you that time on the endo. I cut Ego off as well once. I was trying to stay in my tiny area to avoid getting hit and then I nearly hit you guys

But yes, the guy doing pow pows on the f4i was out of control. Doing fast wheelies at the spot is ok, but please at least have brake control on lock before doing so.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Wasn't my crew, being I had a garbage bag and cleaned up the little trash we had.
im sure it was them dirty jersey bastards
Old 03-22-2010, 01:21 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You kno they were with me, and they were my 2 boy's that came with me kids (2). Even though they aren't my responsibility I tried to keep them away and occupied while my boys rode being that they were my guest @ Ross'. I didn't kno this had happened, however everyone haves my apologies. If its in my control no kids would come with me, especially being I have none of my own.
I thought so but I didn't want to say that just because they were black I didn't know everyone there and didn't want to make assumptions.

Again, I'm not trying to be a dick but it was nearly curtains for me, the kid and anyone in front of me when one ran out while I was coming in hot on an endo.

Last edited by inolen; 03-22-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Group Moderator

I'm sorry I completely missed you that time on the endo. I cut Ego off as well once. I was trying to stay in my tiny area to avoid getting hit and then I nearly hit you guys

But yes, the guy doing pow pows on the f4i was out of control. Doing fast wheelies at the spot is ok, but please at least have brake control on lock before doing so.
last night ego and i were doing some measurements. I'm gonna mark out a stoppie section in the lot with spray paint lines.

prolly do a 300ft, 200ft, and 100ft approach lines and then 25 or 50ft marks after that
Old 03-22-2010, 01:25 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by skillz
i think the dcp looks a liitle better .....ask neil which one he has
oh okay...about to look into it now

last night ego and i were doing some measurements. I'm gonna mark out a stoppie section in the lot with spray paint lines.

prolly do a 300ft, 200ft, and 100ft approach lines and then 25 or 50ft marks after that
Nice. I just ordered my new Brembo front master today
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by toneth
I had to wait a few weeks for my DCP cage, so be prepared to wait a little bit.
where did you get yours from???
Old 03-22-2010, 01:27 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

I assumed so but I didn't want to say that just because they were black I didn't know everyone there and didn't want to make assumptions.

Again, I'm not trying to be a dick but it was nearly curtains for me, the kid and anyone in front of me when one ran out while I was coming in hot on an endo.
Yea, and again my apologies for that and them, don't gotta worry bout that on my behalf again. As for the guy on the f4i yeas he's a lil wild but he's learnin and I apologize for his (powpows) if anyone was pissed bout it, but don't act as if you don't have to start somewhere. Sorry we're not as good as most of you. Ima fall back, its all good.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:29 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

im sure it was them dirty jersey bastards
its cool, jus letting ya kno I don't get down like that .
Old 03-22-2010, 01:29 PM

Yea, and again my apologies for that and them, don't gotta worry bout that on my behalf again. As for the guy on the f4i yeas he's a lil wild but he's learnin and I apologize for his (powpows) if anyone was pissed bout it, but don't act as if you don't have to start somewhere. Sorry we're not as good as most of you. Ima fall back, its all good.
It's not at all about being not as good. I don't think I ever once said that. Just tell him to start learning slow wheelies that way he won't wipe out a couple of bikes if he loops out.

I had a guy on a r1 pow pow his *** into my bike and another guys bike at a spot before
Old 03-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Group Moderator

Nice. I just ordered my new Brembo front master today
i wanna make a stoppie box as well... once myself or you guys are ready ill fab something up.

It wont be as cool as dan jacksons cause im not gonna spring for diamond plate but i think it will be cool to have there. Even for you guys to stall on with whoolies
Old 03-22-2010, 01:30 PM

i wanna make a stoppie box as well... once myself or you guys are ready ill fab something up.

It wont be as cool as dan jacksons cause im not gonna spring for diamond plate but i think it will be cool to have there. Even for you guys to stall on with whoolies
Hell yea!

PA riding bootcamp in t-minus 3 weeks
Old 03-22-2010, 01:34 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

It's not at all about being not as good. I don't think I ever once said that. Just tell him to start learning slow wheelies that way he won't wipe out a couple of bikes if he loops out.

I had a guy on a r1 pow pow his *** into my bike and another guys bike at a spot before
I'm saying it..... and we give him pointers and what not, however I may be wrong but not 1 time did I see him loop or pow pow towards where ppl were riding or sitting.

Last edited by NARD BLOCKZ; 03-22-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:40 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

I hear what ya saying Ant, no problems or worries here. Just a natural reaction to protect me and my Family ya kno. Just felt like the couple comments made were indirectly directed @ me being the newbie. My maan
Old 03-22-2010, 01:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

good idea. one thing - dont paint over the pickup spot. have it well marked, but no actual line crossing it. unless the line is really thin and poorly painted.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:52 PM

I hear what ya saying Ant, no problems or worries here. Just a natural reaction to protect me and my Family ya kno. Just felt like the couple comments made were indirectly directed @ me being the newbie. My maan
I wasn't making my comments indirectly because you are a new guy, I did so because I didn't definitely know your relationship with the guys and therefor didn't want to incorrectly point fingers.

It's all good, but like I said, just make sure your boy works on his slow game and not his fast game while learning, especially if he's coming to that spot
Old 03-22-2010, 01:55 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

I wasn't making my comments indirectly because you are a new guy, I did so because I didn't definitely know your relationship with the guys and therefor didn't want to incorrectly point fingers.

It's all good, but like I said, just make sure your boy works on his slow game and not his fast game while learning, especially if he's coming to that spot
Totally understood kid, we try to tell him all the time but hey watta ya gonna do, I think if I come out again it'll be by myself, hate being or feeling accountable for any1s actions other than mines.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses