Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 11:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yea me too, im gonna try next weekend but doesnt look like its gonna happen .... what i need to do i find a cheap s10 or small pickup so i can practice with you guys at the lots
Im definitely gonna ride during the week. I feel like I made a tiny - very tiny amount of progress yesterday but I was too sore to ride today
Old 03-21-2010, 11:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sicc0
hey ant ur pix are siiiiiiick bro ... got any of me doin something? lol ... i want a cool picture too
I had like 2 of you but they were out of focus.

BTW, to anyone, when I have the camera out feel free to bug me if you want a specific photo.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im definitely gonna ride during the week. I feel like I made a tiny - very tiny amount of progress yesterday but I was too sore to ride today
everyday theres progress ... as long as you put in work right buddy
and im a little proud of myself yesterday was the first time trying to turn the bike on a seat stander and i did pull of 3 consecutive HUUGE circles twice yesterday ... i cant wait to get out and practice more im so hype ... Me n Nate went for a ride in the city today, did a few wheelies for the ppl and we killed the queensboro bridge in traffic
Old 03-21-2010, 11:28 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen

BTW, when I have the camera out feel free to bug me if you want a photo.
oh ok .. well theres always next time ... and yea I didnt want to be annoying with my squidly stuff hahahaha ... but ill bug you next time cause ur pic quality is ridiculous ...
Old 03-21-2010, 11:34 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by my6dirty6
im looking to get into stunting, im not all that great it, i can ride good just not that great at stunting, idk if you guys would be cool with it but maybe i could come down and check you guys out some time, maybe learn a thing or too? im in dutchess county idk if any 1 if fermiliar with the area, but im willing to go to where ever ... thanks guys!

Most of us are from NYC.. Its kind of a hike of dutchess county...
Old 03-22-2010, 12:11 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yo Eric....WTF????!!???
Old 03-22-2010, 12:17 AM

my6dirty6 is a decent person

Id come down there, that's not a problem, but I mean that's on you guys of course
Old 03-22-2010, 12:58 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo Eric....WTF????!!???
what'd eric do now
Old 03-22-2010, 01:00 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
what'd eric do now

He wants to buy some stuff from me, but its at my garage.. I think he forgot that my knee is fucked up. lol. Sam call me tomorrow.. I didnt leave my house today at all...
Old 03-22-2010, 01:01 AM
KING annoyingeric

Im taking 800mg of ibprofen. The swelling is going down REAL FAST!!! WOAH...
Old 03-22-2010, 01:05 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by inolen

BTW, to anyone, when I have the camera out feel free to bug me if you want a specific photo.

yeah im loving my pic good looks...
Old 03-22-2010, 02:07 AM
www.GRAMX.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSXERwg4s2o
Old 03-22-2010, 07:44 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
He wants to buy some stuff from me, but its at my garage.. I think he forgot that my knee is fucked up. lol. Sam call me tomorrow.. I didnt leave my house today at all...
No digity, no doubt
Old 03-22-2010, 08:33 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

im glad to see yall had fun out there at the mega, wish i cuda been there...aye neal now i see what u mean by feelin soar as hell...i rode alll day sat and all day yesterday and had no idea how bad i can fukn feel...poppin that clutch a couple hundred times a day and holdn onto the bike is work foreal yo...and i had my 1st fall yesterday, well i jumped off the damn thing and jus let it flipp down the lot
Old 03-22-2010, 08:34 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

but im definitely gettin the hang of it
Old 03-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

What PSI should I be running? I'm running like 19 right now I think.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:59 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
That's good to learn at.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

what do you mean by" I think " , keeping track of your progress and your setup is critical especially when learning. get a gauge
Old 03-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by skillz
what do you mean by" I think " , keeping track of your progress and your setup is critical especially when learning. get a gauge
I got a **** gauge I paid like $2 for. I lose some air in the tire when trying to put it on, and was aiming for 20... so I'm assuming I'm around 18-19. I'm starting to think I should go lower, because when I clutch it up I get immediate wobbles.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:25 AM

I got a **** gauge I paid like $2 for. I lose some air in the tire when trying to put it on, and was aiming for 20... so I'm assuming I'm around 18-19. I'm starting to think I should go lower, because when I clutch it up I get immediate wobbles.
That's just being a squid. You'll be fine at 19/20.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses