Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 12:36 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I'm just glad your knee didn't get hurt more than it did. Stay off the streets til you get this stuff on smash

Bubash was putting in work yesterday:

I should have got at a better angle to shoot your spreader.

Last edited by inolen; 03-21-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:44 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Can't wait to see his new bike this year

Old 03-21-2010, 12:47 PM

Sicc0's better half

Old 03-21-2010, 12:58 PM

Tapdance Tommy is no more:

Old 03-21-2010, 01:05 PM

Neal hopping back to ss

Old 03-21-2010, 01:19 PM

Darius couldn't let Bubash be the only star at the spot:

Old 03-21-2010, 01:25 PM

And that's all. It was great to see everyone this weekend, can't wait for this summer's riding.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:55 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Nice pics Ant & Rick. I had a blast yesterday, and it was great seeing everyone again as well. This seasons gonna be mega fun.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:07 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

thoses are some sick pics ant and ricky i had a lot of fun
Old 03-21-2010, 02:14 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by inolen
I'm just glad your knee didn't get hurt more than it did. Stay off the streets til you get this stuff on smash

Bubash was putting in work yesterday:

I should have got at a better angle to shoot your spreader.
man not sure what was up with bubash but is endos were looking a little weak but i had mad fun putting in work with bubash yesterday even thow he can get out out of hand some times.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:39 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Pics look sick Ant, sorry I missed it. Next weekend
Old 03-21-2010, 04:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Lord I need to get these ****** O's already ***** pissin me the **** off Thanks for posting up - at least I could see how horrible my form is

in that pic, your forks are pointing too high, youre behind balance point.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ughhhhhhhh maybe one day I wont be such a
Old 03-21-2010, 07:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
that pic would of looked great as a graphic on my gas tank
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 PM

Neal, this week in the lot I want to see you do this:
Old 03-21-2010, 11:12 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Ughhhhhhhh maybe one day I wont be such a
hahaahahah ur the squid king ... someone has to represent for all the squids
Old 03-21-2010, 11:16 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, this week in the lot I want to see you do this:
I cant wait to get back out there.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:16 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

hey ant ur pix are siiiiiiick bro ... got any of me doin something? lol ... i want a cool picture too
Old 03-21-2010, 11:19 PM

my6dirty6 is a decent person

im looking to get into stunting, im not all that great it, i can ride good just not that great at stunting, idk if you guys would be cool with it but maybe i could come down and check you guys out some time, maybe learn a thing or too? im in dutchess county idk if any 1 if fermiliar with the area, but im willing to go to where ever ... thanks guys!
Old 03-21-2010, 11:21 PM
www.GRAMX.com

I cant wait to get back out there.
yea me too, im gonna try next weekend but doesnt look like its gonna happen .... what i need to do i find a cheap s10 or small pickup so i can practice with you guys at the lots

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses