Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 03:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
FYI - he didnt bring anything up at all today - i did and was trying to hype it up by telling him you said you were gonna put the beats on him when you saw him lmao.
Why you instigating for? Did you tell him I didn't say that or does he still think the beats are coming?
Old 03-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

FYI - he didnt bring anything up at all today - i did and was trying to hype it up by telling him you said you were gonna put the beats on him when you saw him lmao. But he did say you had the **** for months before you brought it up to him which if you had it for months thats a different story sorta. Anyways, **** it - I still wanna see a fight lol
I did have it for like a month and change I believe, it stayed in the box and I never even looked at the back. It wasn't noticed til Eric tried to hook it up. I said that too.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:57 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Why you instigating for? Did you tell him I didn't say that or does he still think the beats are coming?
Nah I kept up with it sayin you were talkin trash non stop. He thinks you really wanna fight him lmao.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Nah I kept up with it sayin you were talkin trash non stop. He thinks you really wanna fight him lmao.
Come on man, you're making me look bad. Not because I'm worried about brawling, but because talking **** behind peoples backs is some ***** ****. You better tell that kid you were ******* around

1) If I wanted to fight him, which I have no intent on doing, I wouldn't go around flapping my gums saying I'm gonna beat somebody up. That's for girls and ******* that got big barks with no bite. If I got a got a problem with somebody on some physical **** like that, I'm gonna wait til I see you then we're gonna get it poppin.

2) I'm not gonna swing on somebody that I'm probably gonna be riding with multiple times for not sending me a few wires. Sure I'm annoyed there was no harness, but fighting over bullshit is for dudes that feel they got something to prove. I got nothing to prove to nobody. If somebody wants it like that, they can get it like that... but over some petty bullshit, unless somebody's getting disrespectful or swings at me first you ain't gonna see me set it off.

3) Like I said originally, it might have been a mistake, but ignoring me looked bad. My first PM to him was nicely asking him how he suggests I wire up the headlight since there was no harness or wiring with it. I shot him another PM a couple weeks later when I saw he was online a bunch of times and didn't respond to my PM, obviously annoyed because it looked like he was ignoring me. I was annoyed, but it wasn't on some "yo ima **** you up ***** ****" Just letting him know that not sending me the harness then not responding to me wasn't cool, and that was the extent of it.

So unless the kid pops off, or starts getting disrespectful, you ain't gonna see a fight. It's water under the bridge for me playa, like I said a week ago I could care less. It's petty bullshit.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-21-2010 at 04:22 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

a fight, a fight, a sloth and a white

Originally Posted by toneth
Come on man, you're making me look bad. Not because I'm worried about brawling, but because talking **** behind peoples backs is some ***** ****. You better tell that kid you were ******* around

1) If I wanted to fight him, which I have no intent on doing, I wouldn't go around flapping my gums saying I'm gonna beat somebody up. That's for girls and ******* that got big barks with no bite. If I got a got a problem with somebody on some physical **** like that, I'm gonna wait til I see you then we're gonna get it poppin.

2) I'm not gonna swing on somebody that I'm probably gonna be riding with multiple times for not sending me a few wires. Sure I'm annoyed there was no harness, but fighting over bullshit is for dudes that feel they got something to prove. I got nothing to prove to nobody. If somebody wants it like that, they can get it like that... but over some petty bullshit, unless somebody's getting disrespectful or swings at me first you ain't gonna see me set it off.

3) Like I said originally, it might have been a mistake, but ignoring me looked bad. My first PM to him was nicely asking him how he suggests I wire up the headlight since there was no harness or wiring with it. I shot him another PM a couple weeks later when I saw he was online a bunch of times and didn't respond to my PM, obviously annoyed because it looked like he was ignoring me. I was annoyed, but it wasn't on some "yo ima **** you up ***** ****" Just letting him know that not sending me the harness then not responding to me wasn't cool, and that was the extent of it.

So unless the kid pops off, or starts getting disrespectful, you ain't gonna see a fight. It's water under the bridge for me playa, like I said a week ago I could care less. It's petty bullshit.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:26 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

gooooonies
Old 03-21-2010, 04:27 AM
NealFoReal

Heeeeeeeeey youuuuuuuuuuu guyysssssssssssssssssssss
Old 03-21-2010, 04:35 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 03-21-2010, 04:35 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

im ******* playing call of duty on my ps3 kinda zoned out for a while ... killing these cats in the game
Old 03-21-2010, 04:38 AM
www.GRAMX.com

stop the madness already you two ... listen if u got ps3 add me ... sicco7 ... and im uploading pix from today right now ... they are siiiiick i got a few nice shots
Old 03-21-2010, 04:49 AM
NealFoReal

What madness you talkin about
Old 03-21-2010, 04:52 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yooo, I'm hating on y'all. Seems like y'all had a lot of fun
Old 03-21-2010, 04:54 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
You're not allowed to hate on anyone You know where the spot is yut ughhhhhhhhh. Ight Im off to bed. Later suckas
Old 03-21-2010, 04:56 AM
www.GRAMX.com

yea u missed a good day .... ha ha ... now shut up
Old 03-21-2010, 04:59 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

You're not allowed to hate on anyone You know where the spot is yut ughhhhhhhhh. Ight Im off to bed. Later suckas
1. Hitch installation
2. Trailer registration
3. Then yut ughhhhhhhhhh!!!

Lol
Old 03-21-2010, 05:12 AM
www.GRAMX.com

1. Hitch installation
2. Trailer registration
3. Then yut ughhhhhhhhhh!!!

Lol
. . .
Old 03-21-2010, 05:32 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

pretty siked to get outa work and sleep lol... for few hours and then back to the spot
Old 03-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sicc0
btw i wont forget the image of neal standing over gil with his hands in his pockets while gil is putting his front end together with a cast on i wish i took that picture it looked hillarious ...
that pic would of looked great as a graphic on my gas tank
Old 03-21-2010, 12:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Lord I need to get these ****** O's already ***** pissin me the **** off Thanks for posting up - at least I could see how horrible my form is [/IMG]
I got some of those as well:

I've told you this since the first day I recorded you, loosen up and separate yourself from the bike.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:27 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

God, your pictures are always sick looking..

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses