Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
how do i find it on that site. it didnt pull it up when i click on the link
look for 380, they go in order
Old 03-24-2009, 11:30 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
yep, the there are a billion laws. ugh.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:33 AM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

F the law lol....

Goodmorning Guys and Gals.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
hey i shoulda been asleep hours ago...
alrighty then, i'll let you slide this time
Old 03-24-2009, 11:37 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
yep, the there are a billion laws. ugh.
Im a retard. I was looking for 308 and wondering why it didnt match up thanks. just printed 1 for the whip and 1 to send in with my not guilty plea.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:40 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JFox
F the law lol....

Goodmorning Guys and Gals.
yes yes - **** the law - all forms of it.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yes yes - **** the law - all forms of it.
lol yo ima pick up that cable from you today just let me know when you get outta work........
Old 03-24-2009, 11:56 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

im riding tonight if anyone wants to join
Old 03-24-2009, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by *trix*
im riding tonight if anyone wants to join
where where where lol...im bout to put my hb on...back brake like a bicycle lol so easy for me to catch that **** moreless the foot.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JFox
where where where lol...im bout to put my hb on...back brake like a bicycle lol so easy for me to catch that **** moreless the foot.
Man if i had a dollar for every time i heard that theory, Id have 5 bucks and 5 dudes who still havent got it
Old 03-24-2009, 12:06 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

I can use both now but the handbrake still bugs me cause its nowhere near as powerful as the footbrake, ooo and mike scince you said something about how bad my back brake was in the first place im going to order the full throttle billet rear master and if that doesnt fix my issue then its the ******* caliper dying and I'll buy a rear caliper from chris
Old 03-24-2009, 12:07 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

and I'll be at the place I told you about j-fox with a couple of my guys
Old 03-24-2009, 12:09 PM

Man if i had a dollar for every time i heard that theory, Id have 5 bucks and 5 dudes who still havent got it
lmfaoo well i say it cause i use to ride ramps rails and can go milessssssss on 1wheel on a haro...ive road my cousin r6..and im able to catch the ****..im not NASTY AT IT but im not pop up fall down like in the parking lot with the foot brake lol..i can actually GOOOOOO quite a while just its uncomfortable on a r6..in muy opinion yamaha worst bikes every made!!
Old 03-24-2009, 12:12 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by *trix*
I can use both now but the handbrake still bugs me cause its nowhere near as powerful as the footbrake, ooo and mike scince you said something about how bad my back brake was in the first place im going to order the full throttle billet rear master and if that doesnt fix my issue then its the ******* caliper dying and I'll buy a rear caliper from chris
The FT billet rear master isn't going to be any better than an adapter (does he even make it any more?).

Get the HoHey 4 piston with a good mc.

Last edited by inolen; 03-24-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
The FT billet rear master isn't going to be any better than an adapter.

i was thinkin bout this setup since alotta people talk about it.....but lets see what happens with my aapter first.

INOLEN....how much is that setup for a 600rr

Last edited by JFox; 03-24-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:17 PM
bp chaser

The FT billet rear master isn't going to be any better than an adapter (does he even make it any more?).

no i think trix's foot master might be fucked up. you really have to stomp on it and it doesnt feel right
Old 03-24-2009, 12:19 PM

no i think trix's foot master might be fucked up. you really have to stomp on it and it doesnt feel right
when look at trix press the footbrake...its like he puttin alllllll his ankle weight on that **** for it to stop.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:23 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Ah, still, stay away from that FT rear master. Pick up a cheap stock one to replace it with and go with the 4 piston setup.

Last edited by inolen; 03-24-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Ah, still, stay away from that FT rear master. Pick up a cheap stock one to replace it with and go with the 4 piston setup.

I don't think the 636 rear caliper is as powerful as an f4i rear caliper.

word well as mike said its weak and has been continually getting weaker and I replaced the rear pads so I'm just kinda stumped so I am assuming its either the caliper or its the master
Old 03-24-2009, 12:39 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Blah well I would like to have the hohey setup but that **** is for baller$ I am a on a tight budget and I assumed that their rear master would be quite strong, on top of that why doesnt anyone make a single 4 piston caliper setup cause that would be ill.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses