Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 12:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ubecrew610
Damn... im sure we will have time to talk this weekend, and u can fill me in
I wont be out to mega lot for at least a few more weeks
Old 03-18-2010, 12:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
So what do I say when I go to the unemployment office? Honestly I've hated working here forever and I feel I'm capable of doing much more and that this place has been holding me back. I could also make way more money working for a private company rather than the city. I've kinda been looking around half assed for something else, but getting thrown out of here with absolutely no back up job or unemployment would **** me. Honestly the thought of getting married, getting in shape, joining the marines, and getting the **** out of here was on my mind for a good 5 hours last night. I'd take the signing bonus, pay my debts and bills and bounce. The mlitary would provide a house for wifey to live in on base and whatnot and we'd be good. Without unemployment my only 2 options would really be the service, or to get old tone out the closet and do my thing. He's been stuffed in there for 6 years now.

If I qualify for unemployment though, leaving here would probably be the best thing that happened to me. I'd take a month or so off and just ride. One of my supervisors is cool and I can use him as a reference, and if unemployment contacts him it'd be cool. Really he and everyone else in this office is in shock, it came out of nowhere. They're using bullshit excuses to get rid of me but there's clearly an ulterior motive here. I never had to file before, but how does it work? Do the call your supervisor? Should I say I was laid off even though they're saying I've been fired for excessive absences? Will they ask me questions about it?
Wait for them to fire you. When they fire you, you tell the truth. You were out sick for a week coz of the flu and you couldnt get to work twice coz there was no service due to the blizzards. You didnt do **** wrong so theres no need to lie. They will not deny you unemployment.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Have you ever watched how I pick my bike up? Learn that trick, it requires almost no effort.
Yeah ima try that. I remember trying one day and it wasnt that easy from one side so I just stopped doing it But thats where most of my pain comes from.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Wait for them to fire you. When they fire you, you tell the truth. You were out sick for a week coz of the flu and you couldnt get to work twice coz there was no service due to the blizzards. You didnt do **** wrong so theres no need to lie. They will not deny you unemployment.
How do they determine if you get the max which I believe is like $405? You just gotta make over 30k or some **** right?
Old 03-18-2010, 12:11 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and you file for unemployment online. You dont even have to go in.
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

How do they determine if you get the max which I believe is like $405? You just gotta make over 30k or some **** right?

Its an average of like 12 weeks of pay or something..
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

half your current pay. if you make more than $800 a week now
Old 03-18-2010, 12:12 PM
NealFoReal

Its based on your salary. I dont think 30k qualifies you for 405 but not sure. search online.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:15 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

http://www.labor.state.ny.us/ui/clai...pplyfaq.shtm#9
Old 03-18-2010, 12:16 PM
KING annoyingeric

Q: How is my weekly benefit rate determined?

A: Your original benefit rate is calculated on your actual high calendar quarter* wages. Your weekly benefit rate is one twenty-sixth (1/26) of the high quarter wages paid to you in your base period. Exception: if your high quarter wages are $3,575 or less, your weekly benefit rate is one twenty-fifth (1/25) of your high quarter wages. Wages are applied to the quarter in which they are paid (not earned). The current maximum weekly benefit rate is $405.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
half your current pay. if you make more than $800 a week now
Ok so I'm good, I'll get the max then.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:18 PM
KING annoyingeric

Ok so I'm good, I'll get the max then.
Read my post..
Old 03-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Its based on your salary. I dont think 30k qualifies you for 405 but not sure. search online.

Yeah I was just saying 30k in general. Finding another job for 30k wo't be difficult, but that ain't gonna come close to covering my bills. Thankfully I should be able to get by just fine if I quit smoking, don't have a $100 a month dry cleaning bill, and spend $400+ a month on food.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Read my post..
Yeah I saw it, thanks. I qualify for the max... if they give it to me
Old 03-18-2010, 12:21 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah I saw it, thanks. I qualify for the max... if they give it to me
one more time - you'll get it. let them fire you. never quit coz then you wont get it.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

one more time - you'll get it. let them fire you. never quit coz then you wont get it.
Word I can't wait to walk out this motherfucking pointing at people like "**** you, **** you, **** you, you over there **** you too you fat ****, you, go **** your mother. eat **** everybody. peace"
Old 03-18-2010, 12:49 PM

ubecrew610 is a decent person

Thats how i want to go out....
Old 03-18-2010, 01:59 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Yeah so, apparently I made an enemy at work I didn't know about and I'm being forced into resignation, or I could be fired. No unemployment for me. I'm completely fucked, I got like 1200 in bills a month.
Damn son... sounds like some out of the blue ****... they get u on tape doing some ****? Sounds like its something that you're not even gonna fight
Old 03-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Damn son... sounds like some out of the blue ****... they get u on tape doing some ****? Sounds like its something that you're not even gonna fight
No, I've never done anything wrong here. What could they possibly have on tape? Me stuffing blank DVD's into my suit pants? This whole thing is bullshit, everyone here's shocked, and my other supervisor is even telling me to call my union rep and demand a hearing.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:34 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

No, I've never done anything wrong here. What could they possibly have on tape? Me stuffing blank DVD's into my suit pants? This whole thing is bullshit, everyone here's shocked, and my other supervisor is even telling me to call my union rep and demand a hearing.
Yo. when u get fired, u should flip tables over and wild out. not so much that they wanna call the cops, but enough for them to be glad its all over once you've left. angry black man style

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses