Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 02:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Gay The DMV's title services division is closed on Wednesdays
Old 03-17-2010, 02:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ubecrew610
yea, but y would u just let your pit go? they were holding it and blocking the rotti, then they just say screw it and let the dog go. it could have been avoided, is all im sayin.
Word - I woulda kicked the rott hard as hell if it was tryin to attack my dog. Your dog is like family - **** that it is family. Thats like letting someone attack your brother or sister and not doing **** about it
Old 03-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

yea, but y would u just let your pit go? they were holding it and blocking the rotti, then they just say screw it and let the dog go. it could have been avoided, is all im sayin.
Yeah I didn't even notice that... maybe they didn't wanna get their arms ripped off by a rotti
Old 03-17-2010, 02:49 PM

ubecrew610 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
no pow pows here unless its on a 50
its cool ill be rockin my 50....
Old 03-17-2010, 02:51 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you gotta start using vacations days
thats not allowed on weekends
we used to have a weekend crew office staff, but had to downsize. its a smaller business..... a littel less than 40 employees..... 32 trucks for feild work, 9 office staff to run the guys in the field. we used to have 5 more people in the office. 2 of which worked all day every weekend and 2nd shift partial weekdays. when we laid them off and 3 other office employees off, it became a non negotiable mandatory rotation schedule (no call out, early, holidays, or time off (unless you get one of the 4 off to cover)) for the 6 people that are capable to cover. 2 out of the 6 per saturday. so we all had to pitch in and stay later each weekday and cover weekends.

so... yeah..... it sucks. but i get paid pretty decent, and my dad owns the company, plus time n a half adds up to about 25+ sometimes. so you dod what you gotta do.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:54 PM

anyone bringin a dog to the pa sesh this weekend? i figure inolen will bring his little dog but it's always on a leash. just want to know casue im gonna bring my little pitt, but sometimes she doesnt get along with other dogs.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:57 PM
NealFoReal

I will not be bringing a dog
Old 03-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

anyone bringin a dog to the pa sesh this weekend? i figure inolen will bring his little dog but it's always on a leash. just want to know casue im gonna bring my little pitt, but sometimes she doesnt get along with other dogs.
Frank is coming
Old 03-17-2010, 03:10 PM

Frank is coming
is frank the wiener dog? thats cool. just wanted to get an idea.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

is frank the wiener dog? thats cool. just wanted to get an idea.
frank is a 160 pound rotti who is over 6 feet when he stands up

Old 03-17-2010, 03:22 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM

hahahaa
Old 03-17-2010, 03:28 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Between Frank and Venus, I'm sure they can handle any wild dogs that happen to show up.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
I want a bully pit.
I have a purebred red nose bitbull and a pitbull/red heeler mix. They are excellent with my daughter and she is ROUGH on them. She grabs their ears and pulls their fur. They couldn't care less. They try to lick her face and sit next to her when she plays with her toys. They block her when she tries to run into the kitchen. They are very motherly with her. It's really cool to see.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00022-20091016-2009.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	237813   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00019-20091016-2008.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	237814  
Old 03-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM

Peanut will put the beats on your hotdog dog son. Same weight class.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:52 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I have a 95 pound Golden Retriever that is afraid of everything.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I have a 95 pound Golden Retriever that is afraid of everything.

If there's any loud noises or make a quick motions, Peanut pisses herself. Not even kidding. Sometimes when people don't know her that pet her, she'll leave a small puddle of **** too. If you shine a flashlight at her, she'll also **** herself.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Frank has a bad attitude. he doesnt like it when other dogs sniff his butt. he has also figured out that biting ears is a good way to keep other dogs away from him
Old 03-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Frank has a bad attitude. he doesnt like it when other dogs sniff his butt. he has also figured out that biting ears is a good way to keep other dogs away from him
Smart dog.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by toneth
Smart dog.
and when he gets in over his bark he will hide behind me
Old 03-17-2010, 10:30 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

anyone in LongIsland selden area or close by?

******* no one who stunts lives here?

I have been trying to meet up someone who knows the stuff so I can practice while someone is watching.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses