Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:10 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
code: tacos

section: mambo #5
mmmm taco's sound really good. like authentic tacos from a tacoria...why don't u go pick me up some fresh tacos?
Old 03-24-2009, 11:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
dude i can't believe they have that stupid law in nyc. i heard about it too because i used to drive my ranger into the city all the time.

the only relevant law i can find in NYS motor vehicle code or NY admin code is the motor vehicle law section 380-a:

§ 380-a. Certain vehicles engaged in the transportation of loose
cargo. 1. It shall be unlawful to operate on any public highway any
open truck or trailer being utilized for the transportation of any loose
substances, unless said truck or trailer has a cover, tarpaulin or other
device of a type and specification approved by the commissioner of
transportation which completely closes in the opening on the said truck
or trailer while said truck or trailer shall be so operated, so as to
prevent the falling of any such substances therefrom. However, if the
load is arranged so that no loose substance can fall from or blow out of
such truck, the covering is not necessary.
2. The commissioner of transportation is authorized to make necessary
rules and regulations to carry into effect the provisions of this
section, applying such provisions to specific conditions and loads and
prescribing means, methods and practices to effectuate such provisions.
3. The provisions of this section shall not apply to motor vehicles,
trailers and semitrailers conveying "farm products" as defined in
section two of the agriculture and markets law.

Clearly this law would not apply to us because we tie down our cargo and if there is NO CARGO, no cover is necessary. unless cops are applying the law all wrong to make money. its possible there is another law, but i can't find it!!!
Youre the best. I just did a search for that law but couldnt find it. Do you have a link so i can print it out directly from the site
Old 03-24-2009, 11:11 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

the authentic mexican taco does not blow up one's *** like fake american taco's. taco taco.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

there's no code or section number on your ticket?
nope
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
+1 dumbest thing i've ever heard. Hands down.

That cop must be straight out of troft school
It was a traffic enforcement bitch. Now the question is how do I prove I had nothing in the bed? I think it'll be dismissed because they dont have proof that there was anything in the bed but ya never know with these *******
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Youre the best. I just did a search for that law but couldnt find it. Do you have a link so i can print it out directly from the site
http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/me...MMONQUERY=LAWS

you should print several copies and carry it around in your glove box. i think nyc 5-0 pull us over for this crap all the time and ppl pay because they don't know.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:15 AM

It was a traffic enforcement bitch. Now the question is how do I prove I had nothing in the bed? I think it'll be dismissed because they dont have proof that there was anything in the bed but ya never know with these *******
the burden is on them to prove there was something in the bed of the truck
Old 03-24-2009, 11:15 AM
NealFoReal

Think this is good? Its not from the NYS site so dont know if it would be sufficient to prove my case

http://law.onecle.com/new-york/vehic...0-A_380-A.html
Old 03-24-2009, 11:16 AM

nope
i'm gonna call over to the dmv to double check if there's no other stupid regulation they made up.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

you should print several copies and carry it around in your glove box. i think nyc 5-0 pull us over for this crap all the time and ppl pay because they don't know.
Word, Ima do that. I wish I woulda had the **** today so I coulda shut the bitch down

the burden is on them to prove there was something in the bed of the truck
Nice, good lookin out Alie is the bestest lawyer in the whole world lol.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal if it was me, id go to court and be like "seriously...... guys..... come on..."
Old 03-24-2009, 11:17 AM
NealFoReal

i'm gonna call over to the dmv to double check if there's no other stupid regulation they made up.
you dont gotta go outta the way. I think printing that out and taking a pic of the bed of my truck looking clean when sending in the not guilty plea should be enough
Old 03-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice, good lookin out Alie is the bestest lawyer in the whole world lol.
if only she did criminal case's in bucks county PA
Old 03-24-2009, 11:18 AM
NealFoReal

neal if it was me, id go to court and be like "seriously...... guys..... come on..."
If I have to go to court I will but Id rather not take the day off to go to court They're giving tickets for anything now trying to raise that loot
Old 03-24-2009, 11:19 AM
NealFoReal

if only she did criminal case's in bucks county PA
at least thats over
Old 03-24-2009, 11:20 AM
NealFoReal

how do i find it on that site. it didnt pull it up when i click on the link
Old 03-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Group Moderator

If I have to go to court I will but Id rather not take the day off to go to court They're giving tickets for anything now trying to raise that loot
yeah i heard jersey state troopers were pulling people over every 8 mins or some ****

supposed to raise money for road repair and ****...

and im sure PA will conjure up something twice as stupid, usually do
Old 03-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Group Moderator

at least thats over
i go back to court next thursday to get the "no motor vehicle" thing lifted off my parole.

still going to have the "no motorcycle" thing on there but i can work around that. At least i'll be legally aloud to drive again
Old 03-24-2009, 11:24 AM
NealFoReal

i go back to court next thursday to get the "no motor vehicle" thing lifted off my parole.

still going to have the "no motorcycle" thing on there but i can work around that. At least i'll be legally aloud to drive again
Youre not talking aloud - you'll be allowed Sorry holmes i had to do it lol. **** I thought everything was done. Eh soon enough. Then we gotta rock some wheelies together
Old 03-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Group Moderator

Youre not talking aloud - you'll be allowed Sorry holmes i had to do it lol. **** I thought everything was done. Eh soon enough. Then we gotta rock some wheelies together
hey i shoulda been asleep hours ago...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses