Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 07:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

About to head out to do work. we'll be at the plex.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i would bring it to a car tire place and have them reseat it and put that sealant **** around the rim. i had a tire that did that and was leaking from the bead and it worked for me. did you spray the tire with soap water to see if its leaking from all over or just a few spots. Gil do you approve of this message
Yeah I know we talked about this like 10 times . It's A few spots in the beads.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:58 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah I know we talked about this like 10 times . It's A few spots in the beads.
Yo Tone... I have an extra rear rim that you can BORROW. The only thing is that its for an F4 and Im not sure if your sprocket will fit on there. Do the research and find out
Old 03-16-2010, 08:59 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Brakes are finally "fixed". Damn.....
Old 03-16-2010, 09:02 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Brakes are finally "fixed". Damn.....
haha im anxious to kno what you did different this time around, wut was the problem??
Old 03-16-2010, 09:08 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
haha im anxious to kno what you did different this time around, wut was the problem??
LOL.. Yo.. I honestly couldn't tell you.. I had to step away from the bike for a few hours cause I was 2 seconds from slamming it onto the ground... Then I thought to myself " Stupid maw *****..... the bike has a cage" I can back, took the pads off and put them back on again while listening to some Sade on my ipod. I think it was the metal clip though. I don't think I had the pads seated on it properly.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:17 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

LOL.. Yo.. I honestly couldn't tell you.. I had to step away from the bike for a few hours cause I was 2 seconds from slamming it onto the ground... Then I thought to myself " Stupid maw *****..... the bike has a cage" I can back, took the pads off and put them back on again while listening to some Sade on my ipod. I think it was the metal clip though. I don't think I had the pads seated on it properly.
lolol..well atleast you got it workin...now enjoy your 65+ degree weather all week
Old 03-16-2010, 09:46 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
lolol..well atleast you got it workin...now enjoy your 65+ degree weather all week
Imma try... But I have midterms all ****** week long.. Next week it's on like Popcorn
Old 03-17-2010, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So if I were any of you locals I would not go to the plex for a while

Name:  1-2.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  52.7 KB

Name:  1-3.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  48.3 KB
Old 03-17-2010, 12:22 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

f.t.p
Old 03-17-2010, 12:26 AM
NealFoReal

yup yup.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:49 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

what happened?
Old 03-17-2010, 12:54 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol ****** cops.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:54 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

the poilce sarg. pulled in and just was a little bit of dick head but all said and done no one got tickest. but baby killer eric was barking up the tree
Old 03-17-2010, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
lol ****** cops.
yea they ****** sux
Old 03-17-2010, 12:57 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

well atleast nobody got tickets
Old 03-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
sounds good. let me know
if anything changes i'll stay a little longer, but it prob wont be all day (more like ealry afternoon, like the mega session)
you gotta start using vacations days
Old 03-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo Tone... I have an extra rear rim that you can BORROW. The only thing is that its for an F4 and Im not sure if your sprocket will fit on there. Do the research and find out
I'm already borrowing one, good looks though I'll get back to ya about Saturday, don't know what's going on yet.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by RickNY
well atleast nobody got tickets

yea deff i still fighting the tickest that i got last year a michell feild
Old 03-17-2010, 01:07 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
I'm already borrowing one, good looks though I'll get back to ya about Saturday, don't know what's going on yet.
f4 rim isnt the same as f4i . f4 uses a 5 bolt cush drive system , f4i uses a 6 bolt ..... in short it wont work unless u have a sprocket , and cush drive off a 900rr or f4

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses