Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 05:04 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Hopefully I'll be at Andrew's by 8. Gah, **** work.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nah we're gonna go up Friday night and come in the morning with Bob

Roll call for this weekend. Who's coming to PA

Me
InProLen
Tap Dance Tommy
Gil
Ricky
Toneth
Nard
Annoying Eric
Hollywood - possibly
NASTY DASTY NATE
SICC0

PA Locals:
Papa Fury -
Ross
Ego
Bob Whitman
Shawn - i think
InsaneCrazy - when we'll be there for once haha
Old 03-16-2010, 05:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Hopefully I'll be at Andrew's by 8. Gah, **** work.
+1 **** work. at least that gives me some time to rest coz im beat up right now
Old 03-16-2010, 05:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 **** work. at least that gives me some time to rest coz im beat up right now
Why didn't you just wait until tonight to ride
Old 03-16-2010, 05:12 PM
NealFoReal

Why didn't you just wait until tonight to ride
Been itchin to ride and it was too nice not too. I'll be good by later tho fo sho
Old 03-16-2010, 05:14 PM
NealFoReal

http://www.staticmoto.com/
Old 03-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

It's so ******* nice out I wanna ride. FU tire ;/
Old 03-16-2010, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
It's so ******* nice out I wanna ride. FU tire ;/
FU for not fixing it yet.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

FU for not fixing it yet.
I need to buy the sockets for the axle and I'm broke right now so I'm waiting til I get paid on Friday. Also I work all week so I can't bring it to the tire shop until Saturday.. and we're doing PA then.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:37 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
anyone need a ramp my homies sellin this for $60 - used twice to load and then unload

whats the length on them ???
Old 03-16-2010, 05:39 PM

I need to buy the sockets for the axle and I'm broke right now so I'm waiting til I get paid on Friday. Also I work all week so I can't bring it to the tire shop until Saturday.. and we're doing PA then.
Sockets are nice, but you can make do with a big crescent wrench! If you don't have one of those, you need to go get one right now
Old 03-16-2010, 05:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by havok
whats the length on them ???
No idea but lemme hit him up and find out for you. I'll PM you later
Old 03-16-2010, 05:42 PM
NealFoReal

Just hit him up and he's not home but when he gets there he's gonna measure it.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:44 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks bro
Old 03-16-2010, 05:52 PM
NealFoReal

No doubt brotha. I'll PM you when he hits me back
Old 03-16-2010, 05:59 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Chillen on Daytona beach and going to chill with mickey mouse in the AM
Old 03-16-2010, 06:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

where exactly is the leak in that tire you got?
Old 03-16-2010, 06:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Chillen on Daytona beach and going to chill with mickey mouse in the AM
lucky bastard lol.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by MikeM
where exactly is the leak in that tire you got?
The beads. Eric remounted it and it wasn't leaking at all. The second I put pressure on it though, it was completely flat and wouldn't take any air.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:22 PM
NealFoReal

i would bring it to a car tire place and have them reseat it and put that sealant **** around the rim. i had a tire that did that and was leaking from the bead and it worked for me. did you spray the tire with soap water to see if its leaking from all over or just a few spots. Gil do you approve of this message

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses