Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 12:52 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

do you guys know anything about this company? http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/
Old 03-16-2010, 01:01 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by *trix*
are they still locking up?
yeah... I took em of and put em back on... I might be making the same error though. Its hard to push the bike in neutral. and the pedal does not seem to move very much
Old 03-16-2010, 01:12 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

bring the bike on the trailer to the spot and let someoe ride it for you and they can tell you if its messed up it could just be that you are a big wimp and have no arm strength haha jp
Old 03-16-2010, 02:07 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Anyone down to ride?? I am going out now
Old 03-16-2010, 02:07 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by *trix*
bring the bike on the trailer to the spot and let someoe ride it for you and they can tell you if its messed up it could just be that you are a big wimp and have no arm strength haha jp
haha.. word???? which brings me to my next issue. I'm getting the bill of sales for my trailer in a couple of days, will this be enough documentation to register the damn thing? the literature on the dmv website is ambiguous with regards to registering a trailer.. ( to me at least)
Old 03-16-2010, 02:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
haha.. word???? which brings me to my next issue. I'm getting the bill of sales for my trailer in a couple of days, will this be enough documentation to register the damn thing? the literature on the dmv website is ambiguous with regards to registering a trailer.. ( to me at least)
it will need to be officially weighed before it can be registered. if you have anything like that from the manufacturer, they'll probably accept it. if not, youre gonna have to get it weighed
Old 03-16-2010, 02:56 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by MikeM
it will need to be officially weighed before it can be registered. if you have anything like that from the manufacturer, they'll probably accept it. if not, youre gonna have to get it weighed
A weight slip right? I may be able to get one from the manufacturer, but if not then I'll have to go to a certified scale like you said.

So:
1. bill of sale
2. weight slip

They have additional requirements, but they pertain to trailers that are "home made". mine isn't, so is that all that's required of me?
Old 03-16-2010, 03:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
A weight slip right? I may be able to get one from the manufacturer, but if not then I'll have to go to a certified scale like you said.

So:
1. bill of sale
2. weight slip

They have additional requirements, but they pertain to trailers that are "home made". mine isn't, so is that all that's required of me?
yes, last time i did it. (maybe 5 yrs ago)
Old 03-16-2010, 03:13 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by MikeM
yes, last time i did it. (maybe 5 yrs ago)
Thanks bro... You've been really helpful.. I just have to locate a weigh station and head down to the dmv. It's always a different story when you go down there. Just when you think you have all you need, the lady with the raspy voice and beard is like
Old 03-16-2010, 03:14 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Roll call for this weekend. Who's coming to PA

Me
InProLen
Tap Dance Tommy
Gil
Ricky
Toneth
Nard
Annoying Eric
Hollywood - possibly
NASTY DASTY NATE
SICC0

PA Locals:
Papa Fury -
Ross
Ego
Shawn - i think
Bob Whitman - i think
InsaneCrazy - when we wont be there lol
i`ll be there!!
Old 03-16-2010, 04:46 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
i`ll be there!!
what time do you plan on coming out?
Old 03-16-2010, 04:50 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

haha.... nice.
your always welcome to get there a little earlier..... and get a little extra ride time in...lol. if you need me to meet you out on the main road let me know.
i thought you were crashing in that hotel in PA friday night? how long do you plan on waiting to hit the lot up on saturday?
Old 03-16-2010, 04:50 PM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

anyone here in LongIsland Selden area want to ride to pratice?
Old 03-16-2010, 04:54 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
i`ll be there!!
So will we lol. And InsaneCrazy - we'll be out there with you Saturday morning thanks to Bob

Me
InProLen
Tap Dance Tommy
Gil
Ricky
Toneth
Nard
Annoying Eric
Hollywood - possibly
NASTY DASTY NATE
SICC0

PA Locals:
Papa Fury -
Ross
Ego
Bob Whitman
Shawn - i think
Old 03-16-2010, 04:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

So who's riding tonight and what time? Im takin a break. I dropped my bike more today than I have in probably the last 2 months combined I might take it easy this week so I dont **** my **** up before PA
Old 03-16-2010, 04:57 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

So who's riding tonight and what time? Im takin a break. I dropped my bike more today than I have in probably the last 2 months combined I might take it easy this week so I dont **** my **** up before PA
I'm gonna go pick up Andrew and head to the plex as soon as I get home from work.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:59 PM
NealFoReal

Sunday for PA

Sun
Mar 21

Mostly Cloudy
63°
46°
20% chance of rain Looking good so far
Old 03-16-2010, 05:00 PM
NealFoReal

What time is that you think Ant?
Old 03-16-2010, 05:00 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

So will we lol. And InsaneCrazy - we'll be out there with you Saturday morning thanks to Bob

Me
InProLen
Tap Dance Tommy
Gil
Ricky
Toneth
Nard
Annoying Eric
Hollywood - possibly
NASTY DASTY NATE
SICC0

PA Locals:
Papa Fury -
Ross
Ego
Bob Whitman
Shawn - i think
sweet! so you can change InsaneCrazzy (brandon) from "wont" to "will"
are you guys coming with bob in the morning or just metting us there?
Old 03-16-2010, 05:03 PM
NealFoReal

anyone need a ramp my homies sellin this for $60 - used twice to load and then unload

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  92.0 KB

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses