Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
ur headlight

hahahahahahahahaha
Old 03-24-2009, 10:29 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
dude my headlight is the ghettoest part on my bike. If not for the headlight, my bike wouldnt even be that ugly
its a good headlight though.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:33 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Alie, do you know where I can find out if this is really a law I got a $65 ticket today for having no bed cover on my truck. The bitch said that if its not a commercial vehicle that the bed has to be covered. I searched online but didnt really find anything. Help please lol. Dont feel like paying $65 for that stupid ****
Old 03-24-2009, 10:34 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Text me when you got em done and ill come pick them up from you where eva, im feenin to get cracking on this imac here.
Wheres easier for you - City or Queens?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:35 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
ima be working on my bike all day tomorrow, finally denting my tank and fixing my idle cable problem. Also so i can get back on my endo game saving sum money for a gpr damper
Im gonna be selling my GPR. PM me an offer if youre interested.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:36 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

v1 or v4?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:36 AM
NealFoReal

Why you showing us ms oldbert
Old 03-24-2009, 10:37 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
v1 or v4?
V1 just serviced.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

its a good headlight though.
no its really not. i just used it because it would clear my front mount damper

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Doh, looking for a v4 for the street piece.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Alie, do you know where I can find out if this is really a law I got a $65 ticket today for having no bed cover on my truck. The bitch said that if its not a commercial vehicle that the bed has to be covered. I searched online but didnt really find anything. Help please lol. Dont feel like paying $65 for that stupid ****
wtf????? thats the dumbest one ive ever heard. Whered u get the ticket?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:39 AM
NealFoReal

right. got it right outside probation on 161 off jamaica. shoulda her ***.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:40 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

that does sound pretty retarted unless you had **** flying out the back I dont see a reason for getting a ticket like that
Old 03-24-2009, 10:41 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Doh, looking for a v4 for the street piece.
Gotcha.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
that does sound pretty retarted unless you had **** flying out the back I dont see a reason for getting a ticket like that
Truck was parked and bed is empty. Ima fight it but Im trying to find some info on it to send in with a not guilty plea. I dont know if its really a law. If it is, I'll probably just take the hit
Old 03-24-2009, 11:03 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dude i can't believe they have that stupid law in nyc. i heard about it too because i used to drive my ranger into the city all the time.

the only relevant law i can find in NYS motor vehicle code or NY admin code is the motor vehicle law section 380-a:

§ 380-a. Certain vehicles engaged in the transportation of loose
cargo. 1. It shall be unlawful to operate on any public highway any
open truck or trailer being utilized for the transportation of any loose
substances, unless said truck or trailer has a cover, tarpaulin or other
device of a type and specification approved by the commissioner of
transportation which completely closes in the opening on the said truck
or trailer while said truck or trailer shall be so operated, so as to
prevent the falling of any such substances therefrom. However, if the
load is arranged so that no loose substance can fall from or blow out of
such truck, the covering is not necessary.
2. The commissioner of transportation is authorized to make necessary
rules and regulations to carry into effect the provisions of this
section, applying such provisions to specific conditions and loads and
prescribing means, methods and practices to effectuate such provisions.
3. The provisions of this section shall not apply to motor vehicles,
trailers and semitrailers conveying "farm products" as defined in
section two of the agriculture and markets law.

Clearly this law would not apply to us because we tie down our cargo and if there is NO CARGO, no cover is necessary. unless cops are applying the law all wrong to make money. its possible there is another law, but i can't find it!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:07 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

thats exactly what I said, unless theres **** in it I dont see a reason for him to have the ticket
Old 03-24-2009, 11:08 AM

there's no code or section number on your ticket?
Old 03-24-2009, 11:09 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

there's no code or section number on your ticket?

code: tacos

section: mambo #5
Old 03-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1 dumbest thing i've ever heard. Hands down.

That cop must be straight out of troft school

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses