Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 09:53 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
EGO has a good rep if you disregard my discrepancies which I wasn't even going to make public had he not said some **** like that... he's not a headlight vendor though.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...cessories.aspx
yea I feel u, I wud be mad too if Sumone wasn't replyn to my messages for weeks and I ordered somethin frm them...
Old 03-15-2010, 11:32 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

my Gas tank is done i ready to go ride next nice day
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1126.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	237687   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1128.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	237688  
Old 03-15-2010, 11:46 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Drew C.
that **** is ******* minty fresh drew, it looks damn good
Old 03-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

u dented it without chipping the factory paint?
Old 03-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by sicc0
this weather sux we shouldve been in pa throwin it up .... Ahhhhh no riding no snowboarding is killing me ..
+1
Old 03-15-2010, 12:11 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Sup fellas, can't wait till the P.A sesh.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Neal. You'll need to register the bike as a homemade vehicle and they will vin it and register it and stuff. But you need to show proof of where you bought EVERYTHING.. Including tailights, ENGINE, etc...
Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I built a trike in college as a project for a teacher.. The dmv needed all the part numbers on all the parts that were used and wanted proof of where all parts were bought.. It is kind of ridiculous... And my Porsche has a custom vin plate from the DMV showing it as a homemade vehicle already but all the parts were bought new so it was alot easier..
Word thanks Eric. Kinda sucks tho

Originally Posted by MikeM
sounds like stamping the f4i's vin on it would be the best bet
Thatd be a good idea but I wanna get rid of the F4i if I do this.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:50 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

+1 nice dent
Old 03-15-2010, 12:56 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

that is one sweet *** dent
Old 03-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

looks good man... but i thought you got an 03/04?
Old 03-15-2010, 01:26 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

I recently purchased a single bike trailer... Do I have to register it or does that only apply to large trailers?
Old 03-15-2010, 01:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Uh oh are people really gonna put in work this year lol.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
bondo and paint. he welded a lip on to it coz he didnt like the 05/06 tank.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
he said hes trying this first coz the only reason he wanted to sell and get the 03/04 was coz the tanks are better
Old 03-15-2010, 01:30 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Uh oh are people really gonna put in work this year lol.
LOL... I'm sayin....
Old 03-15-2010, 01:34 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

The DMV website seems to only allude to homemade trailers. I have the "trailer in a bag" if that helps.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:21 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
no its was dented i just smothed it out and painted it
Old 03-15-2010, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
yea i want to because i hatmy gas tnak so tis is the last straw for the 05 i weled a li on it and hopefully i going to like it if not the bike will be up for sale
Old 03-15-2010, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
bondo and paint. he welded a lip on to it coz he didnt like the 05/06 tank.

bondo-glass its much stronger than regular bondo but much more of a pain in the *** to sand down

he said hes trying this first coz the only reason he wanted to sell and get the 03/04 was coz the tanks are better
Old 03-15-2010, 02:35 PM
NealFoReal

bondo-glass its much stronger than regular bondo but much more of a pain in the *** to sand down
**** i dont think i ever wanna bondo or bondo glass anything lol. **** looks like a pain in the ***. yo wheelies all ****** week this week - wassup? supposed to be in the 60's and sunny starting tomorrow. holla.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:42 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I did that **** once and decided to never do it again.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses