Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 06:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by juzslidin
assumption is the mother of all *** ups ....... never forget that
yezzir, this is true you comin to pa next wknd??? you still ride

Originally Posted by *trix*
what do you go through for that homeowners/or car insurance?

and if i had a wood chipper id bring it by
I heard that you could go through your h/o insurance policy coz the car was parked on the property but they're not gonna hand over money for a car too easily.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

PA 2 days for me if its nice. Weather so far is looking good except for sunday w a 40% chance of rain but Saturday says in the 60's **** hopefully it dont rain Sunday
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

wow getting drama pm's from NY guys on here cause they can't figure out how to wire a light is ridiculous and people ask why I don't post on here anymore!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
wow getting drama pm's from NY guys on here cause they can't figure out how to wire a light is ridiculous and people ask why I don't post on here anymore!
guys plural
Old 03-14-2010, 06:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
what do you go through for that homeowners/or car insurance?

and if i had a wood chipper id bring it by
homeowners is gonna fix my roof and gutter. the car had liability only. Im thinking of cutting the roof off and making it a beach cruiser.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:20 PM
NealFoReal

Mike you should look into getting the car replaced by your h/o policy.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I built a trike in college as a project for a teacher.. The dmv needed all the part numbers on all the parts that were used and wanted proof of where all parts were bought.. It is kind of ridiculous... And my Porsche has a custom vin plate from the DMV showing it as a homemade vehicle already but all the parts were bought new so it was alot easier..
sounds like stamping the f4i's vin on it would be the best bet
Old 03-14-2010, 08:01 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

So, does anyone know a Joe from the Bronx who stunts 50s?

This guy came and checked out Leah's bike tonight, I told him we'd take $3k for it. I know it's a little high for a stunt f4i, but the thing has never actually been stunted and has absolutely brand new parts on it and is in great shape. Minty re-built 954 front end, brand new HoHey upper triple, brand new streetfighter headlight, brand new ez-pull, brand new FI 0-degree bars, brand new Tygershark cage, idle mod, radiator brace, 900r rear wheel, powdercoated shock/wheels. Only thing it is missing is a handbrake.

Anyways, he tells me it's cool and all, but he still wants to check out this beauty in Long Island this week for $3900:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/1633457329.html

Dear god, if anyone knows this kid please, please inform him about how big of a turd that f4i he's checking out in LI is. He said he knew some of the Bronx guys, Joey, Rick, Chino, Mason and I think had been to the Orchard spot Ricky said he thinks he remembered the dude, but didn't have his # anymore.

I do want to sell this bike, but more importantly I want to make sure this guy doesn't pick that bike instead just because it has a "handbrake" (if you can call that turd setup it has a handbrake).

Last edited by inolen; 03-14-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:04 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word do work. You plannin on coming to PA next weekend? If you cant figure it out by then I'm sure someone will be able to figure it out
Which day are you guys going out there? Are you guys spending the night? The earlier I know, The easier it will be to get coverage at work
Old 03-14-2010, 08:49 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Which day are you guys going out there? Are you guys spending the night? The earlier I know, The easier it will be to get coverage at work
I dont think we know yet because of the weather.. Sat looks definite..
Old 03-14-2010, 09:00 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I dont think we know yet because of the weather.. Sat looks definite..
Oh aight... I have to get a hitch installed this week. Eric.. I still wanna link up with u for them parts..
Old 03-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yo Eric, there was no harness on the ******* light correct? Even when you saw it you asked where the harness was.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by EGO
No drama bro. You didn't send a harness. Maybe you forgot it but it wasn't there. I sent you a nice PM about it and you didn't respond to me for over a week even though you were online multiple times since then so I sent a second one. You were online multiple times because I checked a few times when your last online date was before I sent a second one. You wouldn't get annoyed about that? I don't know how you call that "drama". I didn't make a thread saying you're a shitty seller or anything like that, but you come into the NY thread and try to put me on blast and come at me sideways. I tried to see what was up with PMs. The first PM I sent just nicely asked how you would suggest that I wire it up because there was no harness with it, I wasn't making a big deal about it. After a week of you being online multiple times and not responding to me, I sent out a second one because it looks like you jerked me by not responding. I wasn't asking for money back, I wasn't asking for anything back... I didn't even care that there was no harness at first until you chose to ignore me. I coulda got a chinese one that came with a wiring harness brand new for $45. Maybe you forgot the harness but it wasn't there. In your picture, there was wiring with terminals coming from the bulbs unless I can't see well. When I got the light, it was just 2 bulbs with no harness and nothing attached to it. The turning signal wiring was there but there was nothing for the 2 main bulbs whatsoever. There was just 2 bare bulbs there. Maybe you forgot to throw it in the box or something. Now I'm getting tight though because you're trying to make it seem like I'm a jerkoff. What was in the picture advertised wasn't what was shipepd to me. Your ad says "comes with all wiring, etc" and I got a light with 2 bulbs in it and 0 wiring.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...hlight=acerbis

Ask Eric, he was the one that put the light on. There was no harness. You sent me a PM saying it worked just fine with the harness you gave me, but you didn't give me a harness. Ask anybody here that knows me, I don't jerk people, that ain't my style. I'm the last person that's gonna try and come up on anybody. I'm an honest dude I don't BS people. I'm far from stingy with money at all, it's just the principle.

What I circled is what it didn't come with. It's all good though, maybe it was an honest mistake. I don't even give a **** anymore to be honest with you. I'm over it. It just sucks because without the harness I'm sure my shitty soldering job is going to break the second I drop it.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-14-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:28 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by toneth
No drama bro. You didn't send a harness. Maybe you forgot it but it wasn't there. I sent you a nice PM about it and you didn't respond to me for over a week even though you were online multiple times since then so I sent a second one. You were online multiple times because I checked a few times when your last online date was before I sent a second one. You wouldn't get annoyed about that? I don't know how you call that "drama". Maybe you forgot the harness but it wasn't there. In your picture, there was wiring with terminals coming from the bulbs unless I can't see well. When I got the light, it was just 2 bulbs with no harness and nothing attached to it. Maybe you forgot to throw it in the box or something. Now I'm getting tight though because you're trying to make it seem like I'm a jerkoff. What was in the picture advertised wasn't what was shipepd to me. Your ad says "comes with all wiring, etc" and I got a light with 2 bulbs in it and 0 wiring. Ask Eric, he was the one that put the light on. There was no harness. Ask anybody here that knows me, I don't jerk people, that ain't my style. I'm the last person that's gonna try and come up on anybody.
What I circled is what it didn't come with. It's all good though, maybe it was an honest mistake. I don't even give a **** anymore to be honest with you.

what kind of headlight is this???
Old 03-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Acebis... and EGO has a repuation whether people believe it or not
Old 03-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

If it was a misunderstanding cool, I'm down for benefit of the doubt and I was hoping it was since I've heard from people out here that you're good peoples... that's why I was handling it through PM's and not airing **** out on here. I didn't even want anything from you. There's no need to come at me sideways in the NY thread. Mad unnecessary.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-14-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:04 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by inolen
So, does anyone know a Joe from the Bronx who stunts 50s?

This guy came and checked out Leah's bike tonight, I told him we'd take $3k for it. I know it's a little high for a stunt f4i, but the thing has never actually been stunted and has absolutely brand new parts on it and is in great shape. Minty re-built 954 front end, brand new HoHey upper triple, brand new streetfighter headlight, brand new ez-pull, brand new FI 0-degree bars, brand new Tygershark cage, idle mod, radiator brace, 900r rear wheel, powdercoated shock/wheels. Only thing it is missing is a handbrake.

Anyways, he tells me it's cool and all, but he still wants to check out this beauty in Long Island this week for $3900:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/1633457329.html

Dear god, if anyone knows this kid please, please inform him about how big of a turd that f4i he's checking out in LI is. He said he knew some of the Bronx guys, Joey, Rick, Chino, Mason and I think had been to the Orchard spot Ricky said he thinks he remembered the dude, but didn't have his # anymore.

I do want to sell this bike, but more importantly I want to make sure this guy doesn't pick that bike instead just because it has a "handbrake" (if you can call that turd setup it has a handbrake).
Well that is a pretty nice handbrake on there.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by RickNY
Well that is a pretty nice handbrake on there.
That stuntgauge bracket is worth the extra $900
Old 03-15-2010, 07:23 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Acebis... and EGO has a repuation whether people believe it or not
o aite bc i need a headlight, if i was usin my brain i coulda took the headlight off of my other bike i jus sold and used it but it definitely slipped my mind...so this EGO guy has a good rep for sellin these????
Old 03-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
o aite bc i need a headlight, if i was usin my brain i coulda took the headlight off of my other bike i jus sold and used it but it definitely slipped my mind...so this EGO guy has a good rep for sellin these????
EGO has a good rep if you disregard my discrepancies which I wasn't even going to make public had he not said some **** like that... he's not a headlight vendor though.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...cessories.aspx

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses