Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 12:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Goin to make wheelies with joejoetan for a bit even tho i got 0 sleep and the streets are still wet but its not raining and i NEED this **** right now lol.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Especially not with me... I just learned how to use a wrench..lol.. but it seems that I could have messed something up while installing the pads... I will take em off and try em again. Damn.. I took my time with it and everything...
haha just try what gil said lol. i wont offer anymore advice except for hit the brake
Old 03-14-2010, 12:11 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
haha just try what gil said lol. i wont offer anymore advice except for hit the brake
Yeah. Imma redo it and look for anything that may appear pinched or messed up. Thanks by the way Gil. U too Neal
Old 03-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Goin to make wheelies with joejoetan for a bit even tho i got 0 sleep and the streets are still wet but its not raining and i NEED this **** right now lol.
rain dont mean **** . xdl dont stop for the rain
Old 03-14-2010, 02:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
rain dont mean **** . xdl dont stop for the rain
We got kicked out but I wasnt feelin it anyway. Was on the floor 2 minutes out And that Dunlop in the rain - lordy lordy
Old 03-14-2010, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yeah. Imma redo it and look for anything that may appear pinched or messed up. Thanks by the way Gil. U too Neal
Word do work. You plannin on coming to PA next weekend? If you cant figure it out by then I'm sure someone will be able to figure it out
Old 03-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

We got kicked out but I wasnt feelin it anyway. Was on the floor 2 minutes out And that Dunlop in the rain - lordy lordy
how many times i gotta tell you my opinion on dunlops
Old 03-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Is building another f4i

how many times i gotta tell you my opinion on dunlops
i think shinkos are worse though
Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 PM
NealFoReal

Oh believe me I know your opinion on them and as of today my opinion is the same but thats all I got right now When its warm tho or not wet I dont think it would be an issue. The first 2 days I rode with them it wasnt that bad but today they sucked. They're sick for drifts tho coz they're so slippery.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 PM
NealFoReal

i think shinkos are worse though
I never rocked with a shinko but ive heard that about them too.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:54 PM
NealFoReal

Bibo YOU KNOW!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504111348&ref=nf

Old 03-14-2010, 02:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
holy crap mike are your cars ok? and i dont have a wood chipper but if you need help with that i will come and help ya
the neon is totaled, the jeep is ok. i have it all cut up already but i dont know how im gonna get rid of this much wood
Old 03-14-2010, 02:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah like if i bought one of those custom frames from twite it only comes with an MSO - Manufacturers Statement of Origin. Just wondering if I gotta get the bike completely done up to be inspected or just go to DMV with the MSO and they'll provide a title? He said he can only get a title if he owned a bike shop or some **** like that and since he doesnt all he can provide is an MSO.
ok no idea on that
Old 03-14-2010, 03:15 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
ok no idea on that
ima call dmv to see tomorrow
Old 03-14-2010, 03:45 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

no doubt - all valid points. i would have assumed that all the basic **** like that woulda been checked already but i probably shouldnt assume anything lol
assumption is the mother of all *** ups ....... never forget that
Old 03-14-2010, 03:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
the neon is totaled, the jeep is ok. i have it all cut up already but i dont know how im gonna get rid of this much wood
what do you go through for that homeowners/or car insurance?

and if i had a wood chipper id bring it by
Old 03-14-2010, 04:48 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Neal. You'll need to register the bike as a homemade vehicle and they will vin it and register it and stuff. But you need to show proof of where you bought EVERYTHING.. Including tailights, ENGINE, etc...
Old 03-14-2010, 04:58 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I built a trike in college as a project for a teacher.. The dmv needed all the part numbers on all the parts that were used and wanted proof of where all parts were bought.. It is kind of ridiculous... And my Porsche has a custom vin plate from the DMV showing it as a homemade vehicle already but all the parts were bought new so it was alot easier..
Old 03-14-2010, 05:10 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

this weather sux we shouldve been in PA throwin it up .... ahhhhh no riding no snowboarding is killing me ..
Old 03-14-2010, 05:13 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

whats the deal with PA next weekend, is anyone going for 2 days? or just a 1 day session?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses