Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 03:15 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

sup ppl
Old 03-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

So I'm considering moving back home for wheelie reasons. My mom said she'd let me hold down the apartment for cheap, and it's MUCH bigger than my current house. It's also literally walking distance from the Verazanno so it'll cut like 25 mins off my travel time to the spots. With no traffic, Neals/Erics cribs are less than 30 minutes away so it should be quicker to get out there. I'll also have a big full empty garage that's lit and I could spill oil, antifreeze, or whatever the **** I want in.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:32 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
my homie owns a tattoo shop down here if u need somethin neal
what shop?
Old 03-13-2010, 04:30 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joejoe898
sup ppl

Originally Posted by toneth
So I'm considering moving back home for wheelie reasons. My mom said she'd let me hold down the apartment for cheap, and it's MUCH bigger than my current house. It's also literally walking distance from the Verazanno so it'll cut like 25 mins off my travel time to the spots. With no traffic, Neals/Erics cribs are less than 30 minutes away so it should be quicker to get out there. I'll also have a big full empty garage that's lit and I could spill oil, antifreeze, or whatever the **** I want in.
Sounds like a good idea.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

what would the downside be?
Old 03-13-2010, 05:00 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by joejoe898
sup ppl
Old 03-13-2010, 08:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bored No one wants to drink
Old 03-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Bored No one wants to drink
I'm up for drinking for sure.

Maybe get STUPID drunk...
Old 03-13-2010, 08:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQr_v268vew
Old 03-13-2010, 08:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DOKE
I'm up for drinking for sure.

Maybe get STUPID drunk...
you're too far lol. no one around here wants to do anything or is calling me back
Old 03-14-2010, 04:55 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

that and your tire would be flat or close to it from sitting for 3 or 4 months w/o moving lol. Tires also get a flat spot when they sit for too long. Make sure you got pressure in your tire and check the reservoir to make sure the fluids not overfilled.
Shiiiiid. The fluid is actually mad low...... no...like stupid low........ imma fill it up and see what happens. Its not the tire cause I took it up and down the block the other night and the pressure was fine. Things changed when I changed the pads
Old 03-14-2010, 04:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Shiiiiid. The fluid is actually mad low...... no...like stupid low........ imma fill it up and see what happens. Its not the tire cause I took it up and down the block the other night and the pressure was fine. Things changed when I changed the pads
if the fluid is low it wouldnt coz your brakes to drag. that would only happen if you had too much fluid coz when it heats up it expands and has no where to go since its over filled so it pushes the pistons locking up the brakes. I had that happen to me before and all I did was open the cap and spill some out and I was good to go but being underfilled wouldnt cause that to happen. You just put new pads on right? They just might not feel right to you coz they gotta get seated properly on the old rotor.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:02 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

As long as you can maintain the same level of privacy that ur accustomed to then I think it sounds like a great idea. Seems like you took most things into consideration...stunting, economics,commuting.....do the damn thang my ninja.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:04 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

if the fluid is low it wouldnt coz your brakes to drag. that would only happen if you had too much fluid coz when it heats up it expands and has no where to go since its over filled so it pushes the pistons locking up the brakes. I had that happen to me before and all I did was open the cap and spill some out and I was good to go but being underfilled wouldnt cause that to happen. You just put new pads on right? They just might not feel right to you coz they gotta get seated properly on the old rotor.
So should I take em off and reposition them or ride them a little until they "fall into place"?
Old 03-14-2010, 05:07 AM
NealFoReal

I would just ride with them a little til they seat properly and are worn into the grooves on the rotor. But I havent actually felt them. If they were really locking the **** up you wouldnt be able to ride at all so I think just ride with them for a bit and they should get back to feeling normal. Anytime you put new pads on without a new rotor the brakes dont feel as effective but it shouldnt feel like its dragging
Old 03-14-2010, 05:11 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I would just ride with them a little til they seat properly and are worn into the grooves on the rotor. But I havent actually felt them. If they were really locking the **** up you wouldnt be able to ride at all so I think just ride with them for a bit and they should get back to feeling normal. Anytime you put new pads on without a new rotor the brakes dont feel as effective but it shouldnt feel like its dragging
True. It may be a matter of the pads being new and thick like u said. I'm probably not use to the brakes feeling so efficient. When it drys up outside, I will see if its just a matter of wearing them down a little.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:13 AM
NealFoReal

You know you gotta actually RIDE YOUR BIKE to get them working right. You cant just leave it in the garage and expect them to poooof start working like they should lmao.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:16 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Hmmmmmmm. I'm at work but I do remember the old pads being mad close to the metal which took more pressure on the brake pedal to stop, so theoretically, it should take less pressure on the brake pedal to stop when the pads are new.
Squid brake theory 101
Old 03-14-2010, 05:17 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Hmmmmmmm. I'm at work but I do remember the old pads being mad close to the metal which took more pressure on the brake pedal to stop, so theoretically, it should take less pressure on the brake pedal to stop when the pads are new.
Squid brake theory 101
Old 03-14-2010, 05:20 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

You know you gotta actually RIDE YOUR BIKE to get them working right. You cant just leave it in the garage and expect them to poooof start working like they should lmao.
Lol. Nah son.... I bought a trailer Friday, did the brakes (kinda) new clutch lever,cable.....
Tis the new me....

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses