Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

listening neil tell toneth what to do makes me chuckle
Old 03-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I'm gonna try to get the tire out lying iton the cage this weekend too. What size sockets do I need to take the wheel off? 22 and 27?
Old 03-12-2010, 02:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
listening neil tell toneth what to do makes me chuckle
makes me chuckle too but in the 2 years that ive been going hard w this wheelie thing i learned how to strip a bike down to nothing and put it back together again. Definitely couldnt do that 2 years ago lol.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I'm gonna try to get the tire out lying iton the cage this weekend too. What size sockets do I need to take the wheel off? 22 and 27?
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh ima go check in a few. ima grab some food and i'll post it up when i get back. but you also need a 1/2" big *** ratchet like the one we used the other night. And its a good idea to have 2 of them coz you saw how it was spinning when we were trying to get the nut off the axle.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:02 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
I too am curious about this since it seems that I will have to change my rear brake pads soon. They have both front and rear T-Rex stands on ebay for like $120.00
Old 03-12-2010, 02:03 PM
NealFoReal

I'll sell you my trex stands for 1/2 price sam.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh ima go check in a few. ima grab some food and i'll post it up when i get back. but you also need a 1/2" big *** ratchet like the one we used the other night. And its a good idea to have 2 of them coz you saw how it was spinning when we were trying to get the nut off the axle.
I ordered a 1/2" breaker bar. My 3/8 ratchet with a 1/2 adapter wont work? I think it's only like 10 inches long.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:06 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I too am curious about this since it seems that I will have to change my rear brake pads soon. They have both front and rear T-Rex stands on ebay for like $120.00
You don't have to take your wheel off to change your pads.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:07 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
You don't have to take your wheel off to change your pads.
Word???? It looked pretty tight in there.. I will research this further then. Thanks
Old 03-12-2010, 02:09 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I'll sell you my trex stands for 1/2 price sam.
Why are you selling them?? whats wrong with them? I mean... each time that I've been to your garage, you've had the bike on the stand... why are you selling something that you use so often?
Old 03-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Why are you selling them?? whats wrong with them? I mean... each time that I've been to your garage, you've had the bike on the stand... why are you selling something that you use so often?
They're haunted. They come with ghosts.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:11 PM
NealFoReal

I just wanna get different stands. nothing wrong w them.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

makes me chuckle too but in the 2 years that ive been going hard w this wheelie thing i learned how to strip a bike down to nothing and put it back together again. Definitely couldnt do that 2 years ago lol.
its like watching drunk people drive bumper cars.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:16 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

I just wanna get different stands. nothing wrong w them.
Aight..let me see what's good with this trailer today. This will determine when I will get the stands from you. cool?
Old 03-12-2010, 02:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
its like watching drunk people drive bumper cars.

Aight..let me see what's good with this trailer today. This will determine when I will get the stands from you. cool?
cool.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:56 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

So my friend decided to change his oil his self today and calls me up asking why its still not full after putting 4 full quarts in the bike....he didn't know that the bike had a glass oil window and he was looking into the hole to see if it was full
Old 03-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by monday518
So my friend decided to change his oil his self today and calls me up asking why its still not full after putting 4 full quarts in the bike....he didn't know that the bike had a glass oil window and he was looking into the hole to see if it was full
Ouch. I think most 600 cc bikes take between 2.5-3 quarts MAX

Last edited by DOKE; 03-12-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:20 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DOKE
Ouch. I think most bikes take between 2.5-3 quarts MAX
Nah. I think just under 4 is pretty common. I run 4 in my 929.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
thats some funny **** right thurr lol.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Nah. I think just under 4 is pretty common. I run 4 in my 929.
a little under 4 is normal but i think i run 4 full quarts coz of the wheelies. I usually start checking the sight glass after the 3rd and fill to the top of the sight glass.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses