Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 01:30 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

everybody welcome to ride down here with me in the 85 degrees weather...lol
Old 03-12-2010, 01:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
He just needs to put on his f4i adjuster.
I think that was done the other night. And **** you Chino
Old 03-12-2010, 01:37 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Going to Jet to CT to hopefully pick up a trailer after work today.. I should take a benadryl to help me nap to pass time. feel like a fiend
Old 03-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think that was done the other night. And **** you Chino
Nah it's not... I gotta find it. Whatever, my main priority is getting air in this ******* tire. I'm gonna have to miss mega session next week unfortunately though. My stands won't be here by Saturday.. and can't go during the day on a weekday because I have work. That leaves me with one option, getting it done next Sat. That's the soonest I'd be able to get it. I'm pretty pissed off. I hope this rim is ok.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

didnt we take your clutch lever off the other night
Old 03-12-2010, 01:42 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Nah it's not... I gotta find it. Whatever, my main priority is getting air in this ******* tire. I'm gonna have to miss mega session next week unfortunately though. My stands won't be here by Saturday.. and can't go during the day on a weekday because I have work. That leaves me with one option, getting it done next Sat. That's the soonest I'd be able to get it. I'm pretty pissed off. I hope this rim is ok.
stop being a bitch. i'll bring my stands and my spare tire and rim so you could put in work. youre changing it tho. you saw how it was done.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:43 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I told you, throw the bike on the cage or use some 2x4s and a car jack or something and get that wheel off. Throw some tie downs on the subframe and attach them to the top of the garage... there are a million ways to get that thing off without stands.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:44 PM
NealFoReal

toneth is
Old 03-12-2010, 01:45 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tokQIN2i3f0

LOL.... IS That you TONE??

Last edited by bklynshowoff; 03-12-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:46 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
<object width="425" height="344"><param
you dont say
Old 03-12-2010, 01:49 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

you dont say
Feel Me?? lol
Old 03-12-2010, 01:50 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Florida in t minus 4 hours
Old 03-12-2010, 01:51 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You guys just sound dumb talking **** at this point, neither of you are making the wheelies still
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I told you, throw the bike on the cage or use some 2x4s and a car jack or something and get that wheel off. Throw some tie downs on the subframe and attach them to the top of the garage... there are a million ways to get that thing off without stands.
+1
I used to just lay the bike on its side on my lawn to take the wheel off.
NealFoReal

oh schanpppp - tones being called a ***** by another ***** lmao. And Monday **** you lol.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:52 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

You guys just sound dumb talking **** at this point, neither of you are making the wheelies still
Yeah, I know.. That's what makes it fun and silly at this point. neither one of us is seriously raggin' on the other. squid humor I suppose.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

didnt we take your clutch lever off the other night
No. We unbolted it to put the clipon on.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

stop being a bitch. i'll bring my stands and my spare tire and rim so you could put in work. youre changing it tho. you saw how it was done.
No doubttttttttttt Good looks.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'm not talking ****. I just don't know how Sam's calling me a ***** when he fell once cried and didn't ride his bike again for 3 months. I'm dying to ride.

See Sam's calling me a *****, when he already admitted that he's a huge gaping *****. I don't get it.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-12-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:57 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
I'm not talking ****. I just don't know how Sam's calling me a ***** when he fell once cried and didn't ride his bike again for 3 months. I'm dying to ride.
I actually looped twice.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses