Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 10:18 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Well me and Inolen were feedin off each other the other day so you shouldnt get bored doing em alone no more. On that note tho - I dont get bored doing them alone I love pushing myself trying to coast further and further each time
at least with me i tend to progress much faster when getting competitive with a friend ie feeding off someone ....... problem two .... i need bigger spots !
Old 03-11-2010, 10:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

problem solved - pa mega spot - more than enough room there.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:23 PM

problem solved - pa mega spot - more than enough room there.
i know i had two issues there .... was having way too much fun with endos , and the few times i tried to coast i got cut off ..... not soo fun in the top of 3rd ...... lol
Old 03-11-2010, 10:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah i got cut off doin 1st gear ss coaster but i had no front brakes so it was kinda scary. few close calls fo sho.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:27 PM

yeah i got cut off doin 1st gear ss coaster but i had no front brakes so it was kinda scary. few close calls fo sho.
when we going back out there ???
Old 03-11-2010, 10:29 PM
NealFoReal

next wknd. was supposed to be this weekend but its supposed to rain all weekend :bangead
Old 03-11-2010, 10:32 PM

next wknd. was supposed to be this weekend but its supposed to rain all weekend :bangead
i kno wi know .... with any luck i may be learning a new bike !
Old 03-11-2010, 10:33 PM
NealFoReal

thats wassup - 636 juzslidin. lookin forward to seein it
Old 03-11-2010, 10:35 PM

thats wassup - 636 juzslidin. lookin forward to seein it
hopefully .... waitin to hear back from the kid ..... finally somethin with some damn power !
Old 03-11-2010, 10:36 PM
NealFoReal

I got somethin lined up - just gotta get my money right.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:37 PM

I got somethin lined up - just gotta get my money right.
i hear ya there ....... works been dead ughh
Old 03-11-2010, 10:43 PM
NealFoReal

Work?????? Whats that??????

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 03-11-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:46 PM

Word?????? Whats that??????
if it makes u feel better , i been laid off w/o un employment since a week before x mas ....... i know what u mean .

back to coasties .... what u doing from what so far ?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Oh neal, I figured out exactly why the front brake light doesn't work. When we bolted the lines back on, the metal part that comes out of the caliper that doesn't bend was bolted back in a way where it was touching up against the bottom part of the lever. When Eric went to bleed the brakes, that crack we heard was that bottom part of the lever snapping off because it had nowhere to go because the metal part of the line was pressed against it. It was hanging there broken off stuck in between the line and the caliper. I took that part out, loosened the line a little, and turned it so the metal part is facing the forks and isn't blocking the bottom of the lever. Unfortunately that piece was already broken off, so there's nothing I can do except buy a new lever now, ugh... I really can't catch a brake. The brake light is now permanantly stuck on, because the bottom part of the lever is the piece that rests on the switch telling it the brakes aren't engaged keeping the light off, when it's pulled it released the switch and lever moves out on that side and turns the light on. This is gonna annoy me.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
if it makes u feel better , i been laid off w/o un employment since a week before x mas ....... i know what u mean .

back to coasties .... what u doing from what so far ?
2nd gear FIB when I was doing them all day I was coastin roughly 500 feet. Im only startin to get comfy w ss coaster - probably on a good run doing 100 feet - just not consistent yet - but i only been doing 1st gear. need a big lot to work on 2nd gear. what kinda numbers you coastin when you puttin in work
Old 03-11-2010, 10:52 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Oh neal, I figured out exactly why the front brake light doesn't work. When we bolted the lines back on, the metal part that comes out of the caliper that doesn't bend was bolted back in a way where it was touching up against the bottom part of the lever. When Eric went to bleed the brakes, that crack we heard was that bottom part of the lever snapping off because it had nowhere to go because the metal part of the line was pressed against it. It was hanging there broken off stuck in between the line and the caliper. I took that part out, loosened the line a little, and turned it so the metal part is facing the forks and isn't blocking the bottom of the lever. Unfortunately that piece was already broken off, so there's nothing I can do except buy a new lever now, ugh... I really can't catch a brake. The brake light is now permanantly stuck on, because the bottom part of the lever is the piece that rests on the switch telling it the brakes aren't engaged keeping the light off, when it's pulled it released the switch and lever moves out on that side and turns the light on. This is gonna annoy me.
shoulda bought mondays bike
Old 03-11-2010, 10:54 PM

2nd gear FIB when I was doing them all day I was coastin roughly 500 feet. Im only startin to get comfy w ss coaster - probably on a good run doing 100 feet - just not consistent yet - but i only been doing 1st gear. need a big lot to work on 2nd gear. what kinda numbers you coastin when you puttin in work
best that was measured from what i remember was from 120 ish , i hit around 650 ish ..... think it was either top of first , maybe a lil into 2nd . ran out of lot . if u want ill give u the addy for google maps and tell u where we were starting from ..... then try to figure out the distance . me and rommel hadda call it quits cause there was no more room
Old 03-11-2010, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
what brake master is it ? and if u wanna turn the light off , unplug one or both wires that plug into the switch on the master
Old 03-11-2010, 10:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by juzslidin
best that was measured from what i remember was from 120 ish , i hit around 650 ish ..... think it was either top of first , maybe a lil into 2nd . ran out of lot . if u want ill give u the addy for google maps and tell u where we were starting from ..... then try to figure out the distance . me and rommel hadda call it quits cause there was no more room
Nah **** that - we gonna put in work next week and put in work next weekend. Im out suckas. Goin to get my drink on again. Holla
Old 03-11-2010, 11:02 PM

Nah **** that - we gonna put in work next week and put in work next weekend. Im out suckas. Goin to get my drink on again. Holla
later .... and might be more comfy in second if your revin out first .... second is alot smother

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses