Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 03:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

So whats the party for this weekend
Old 03-11-2010, 03:32 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I cant wait til they're on smash for the streets. I wanna go to mitchell this weekend its gonna be raining this weekend. I wanna go to the pa spot next weekend and practice 2nd gear ss coasters
if it makes you feel any better, i was there on tues night with ego practing my coasters ,i havent done them in so long !!!!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:33 PM
street killa

So whats the party for this weekend
jennas bday is the 14th and some of her freinds to ! so i figured i would use that as an excuse to justify drinking heavily!!! so it dosent look like a habit?? lol...
Old 03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
if it makes you feel any better, i was there on tues night with ego practing my coasters ,i havent done them in so long !!!!!!
All good homie - when I first started doing FIB coasters I kept doing them non stop and coasted 500 feet - and I got witnesses since I dont got it on video lmao. Now Im lucky if I could roll 50 lol. Definitely somethin you gotta keep up with - I guess just like any other trick

jennas bday is the 14th and some of her freinds to ! so i figured i would use that as an excuse to justify drinking heavily!!! so it dosent look like a habit?? lol...
Ahhhhh makes sense hahaha.
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Just ordered some shitty $40 stands from Harbor Freight. Neal lemme know the size of those sockets I need. I had to charge the **** ughhhh.
street killa

From what I remember of my gsxr it was a sick bike and maybe it woulda been good to keep for the streets. I destroyed that thing in the lot like I would destroy a Kawi. Switchback coasters eh
hahaha i know how you feel i destroyed a 900 rr in 3weeks!! and 2 gixxers!!
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Just ordered some shitty $40 stands from Harbor Freight. Neal lemme know the size of those sockets I need. I had to charge the **** ughhhh.
you shoulda just bought my stands asshoe.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:37 PM
NealFoReal

hahaha i know how you feel i destroyed a 900 rr in 3weeks!! and 2 gixxers!!
Dam you got me beat then hahaha. I destroyed a brand new gsxr 600 and partially destroyed a new gsxr 1000.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:38 PM
NealFoReal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Qw...eature=related
Old 03-11-2010, 03:42 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by skillz
monday+600rr =streetkilla
Well that sounds fun lol I've never even really given thought into getting a 600rr.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:43 PM
NealFoReal

**** that - 954.....
Old 03-11-2010, 03:45 PM
street killa

Dam you got me beat then hahaha. I destroyed a brand new gsxr 600 and partially destroyed a new gsxr 1000.
well we have to learn on a bike, cause noone would let me practice on theres!!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:45 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Oh and Neal your coasters are def not weak
Old 03-11-2010, 03:46 PM
NealFoReal

Haha no one in their right mind would let me learn on theirs lol.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:47 PM

I don't even like you lookin at mine **** could rub off and that Kawi will die in one day haha
Old 03-11-2010, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Oh and Neal your coasters are def not weak
thanks buddy - they'll get there - along with everything else i wanna get lmao. I want them on smash tho where I could bang off the limiter coz eric and i got something planned for the 111th precinct
Old 03-11-2010, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

I don't even like you lookin at mine **** could rub off and that Kawi will die in one day haha
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:52 PM

Last time I fucked with coasters I blew my front fender off
Old 03-11-2010, 03:54 PM
NealFoReal

Last time I fucked with coasters I blew my front fender off
ive had a few close calls but thankfully nothing bad yet you were doing rev limiters or just regular coastin. i gotta stop revvin my **** but sometimes i want ppl to know im coastin lmao.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

you shoulda just bought my stands asshoe.
How much would you of sold em for?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses